Black on White Crime..Obama Response

Another race-baiting thread from our friends at the Tea Party.

Tea+Klux+Klan+Racist+Signs.jpg

Another comment supporting blacks that kill people. What a soulless piece of shit you're.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the official data
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/off...rtable_06.html

as of 2009 blacks killed 454 to 209 for whites...

Yet we're the ones accused of killing blacks???

What makes this bad is blacks are less then 13% of the population or 1/5th of the population compared to whites. This is why I say 5 times per capita.

blacks still kill as many people overall per year.

Tell me how this isn't a problem? Maybe instead of demanding us to shut up you could find solutions????

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...o-law-enforcement/expanded/expandhomicidemain

Last edited:
And why are the overwhelming majority of rapes committed by white men?

link, lair

Knowing almost all rapes committed by men. Compare 65% of rape committed by white people compared to 32% by black people, wouldn't that be the overwhelming majority?
FBI ? Table 43

After you check out rape scroll down to sex offenses, that is even higher.

and what is the percentage of the black people vs white people, genius?
72.4% of the white population vs 13.6 % of the black population - yet the figure of the crime is three times higher for the blacks( 32%) than for the whites(65% - lower, than percentage of whites in the population)?

do you even know that in order to balance the general quantity of the population statistical measure is done not by percentage simply but by a rate - amount of occurrence per certain amount of likely individuals - in our case it is amount of rape by certain race per certain amount of general population of that race?

and if the statistics ARE counted in balanced manner - white rape rate is 3 times LOWER than all other races?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/additional-ucr-publications/age_race_arrest93-01.pdf

table is called race-specific arrest rate - and the numbers are for whites 7.3 per 100K white population and all other races are 20.3 per 100K of all other races population.

Is all crime that involves black on white/white on black/interracial reported or commented upon as racial crime? Not in the world outside of race baiters. Does the mainstream media run with the narrative that fits a certain profile? Of course. Why would anyone think they would not? Anyone who takes the media narrative hook, line, and sinker deserves to be ridiculed and insulted. Also, anyone who argues as some people do, that the media has it so wrong, deserves to be bitch slapped because what they are saying is that the media is supposed to always get it right and be fair and blah, blah, blah,,..

straw mam arguments over a meal of red herring with a red scare for an aperitif

And why are the overwhelming majority of rapes committed by white men?

link, lair

Knowing almost all rapes committed by men. Compare 65% of rape committed by white people compared to 32% by black people, wouldn't that be the overwhelming majority?
FBI ? Table 43

Blacks make up about 12.9 % of the American population and whites about 80%. The ratio breaks down to about 1 black for every 6.15 whites....

What is the population ratio between white Americans and black Americans

link, lair

FBI ? Table 43

Blacks make up about 12.9 % of the American population and whites about 80%. The ratio breaks down to about 1 black for every 6.15 whites....

What is the population ratio between white Americans and black Americans

White males still commit more rape. ;)
And I think my link states 72 or 74% of sexual offenses.

What should we do about it?

Or how about the fact men in general are more likely to commit a sexual offense. What should we do about that?

Nice link :lol:

Why aren't you screaming about white on white crime? You are still more likely to be killed by a white person if you are white. Why aren't you screaming about that?

And aren't you guys getting sick of making these threads?

I'll leave the screaming in your capable hands...:wink_2:

No link to Obama's response..there ain't nothing, no how, no way.

Sounds like you need a hug...or more

Everyone should just have a cupcake and chill.

SRSLY

I'll have a red velvet one.

Nice link :lol:

Why aren't you screaming about white on white crime? You are still more likely to be killed by a white person if you are white. Why aren't you screaming about that?

And aren't you guys getting sick of making these threads?

I'll leave the screaming in your capable hands...:wink_2:

No link to Obama's response..there ain't nothing, no how, no way.

Sounds like you need a hug...or more

Everyone should just have a cupcake and chill.

SRSLY

I'll have a red velvet one.

Sounds good to me...:D

Forum List

Back