Black on White Crime..Obama Response

Knowing almost all rapes committed by men. Compare 65% of rape committed by white people compared to 32% by black people, wouldn't that be the overwhelming majority?
FBI ? Table 43

After you check out rape scroll down to sex offenses, that is even higher.

Blacks make up about 12.9 % of the American population and whites about 80%. The ratio breaks down to about 1 black for every 6.15 whites....

What is the population ratio between white Americans and black Americans

White males still commit more rape. ;)
And I think my link states 72 or 74% of sexual offenses.

What should we do about it?

no, they DO NOT.

the rate of white males is 3 times LOWER than all other races.
===============

YOUR link says 65% vs 32% which is still 3 times higher in black population if one considers that there are 13% blacks vs 72% whites in general population

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Last edited:
And why are the overwhelming majority of rapes committed by white men?

Gee, may-be because there are more whites than Blacks dip- shit ......

the concept that the amount of crime( or anything else) in not equally represented groups is measured by RATE not by simple amount - is beyond our libtard posters :D

the rate of forced rape committed by white men is THREE times LOWER than by other races - 7 vs 20

What should we do about black teens who shoot a jogger for fun, shoot a baby because his mother is broke or beat an 89 year old man to death? Obviously, worry about the white guy who put his hand up some giggles skirt.

There is going to be some act that will pass intolerable and that will begin the end of what is rapidly becoming a reign of terror.

What should we do about black teens who shoot a jogger for fun, shoot a baby because his mother is broke or beat an 89 year old man to death? Obviously, worry about the white guy who put his hand up some giggles skirt.

There is going to be some act that will pass intolerable and that will begin the end of what is rapidly becoming a reign of terror.

it looks almost like special provocation for that

Nice link :lol:

Why aren't you screaming about white on white crime? You are still more likely to be killed by a white person if you are white. Why aren't you screaming about that?

And aren't you guys getting sick of making these threads?

we're just trying to catch up to 8 years of bush threads

Why aren't you screaming about white on white crime? You are still more likely to be killed by a white person if you are white. Why aren't you screaming about that?

Um...not sure where you're getting your information from..................

Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than young whites.

Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have committed at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years.

Justice dept. statistics about black on white race violence (1995)

Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than young whites.

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have committed at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years.

Try a link from this century.

Try a link from this century.

Then prove it's gotten any better since then. I'd like to see something proving to me that what you said is true....just your statement means nothing.

Then prove it's gotten any better since then. I'd like to see something proving to me that what you said is true....just your statement means nothing.

She can't. Her own link by FBI form 2011 proves that blacks commit almost 3 times more forcible rape then whites do - 32% of all rape whereas they are only 13% of the population vs 65% of forcible rape by whites where whites are 72% of the population.

Anybody with a bare minimum of math knowledge will see that.

Anybody with bare minimum of statistics knowledge will know that in unequally represented groups any characteristic is measured by RATE in the specific group not by simple number or %.

and the rate is exactly that - almost three times higher in blacks for forcible rape than for whites.

Blacks still kill ten times when it is black on white murder.

This is a fbi fact.

So what are you going to do about it? Nothing except cry and try to promote a race war. Whites still commit most of the crime in this country and its not even close. What should we do about that?

When you look at percentages of crimes based on population you are WRONG! Since blacks make up only 12% of the population you need to look at per capita percentages...to do otherwise is a false positive- and to pretend it is not is disingenuous.

She can't. Her own link by FBI form 2011 proves that blacks commit almost 3 times more forcible rape then whites do - 32% of all rape whereas they are only 13% of the population vs 65% of forcible rape by whites where whites are 72% of the population.

Anybody with a bare minimum of math knowledge will see that.

Anybody with bare minimum of statistics knowledge will know that in unequally represented groups any characteristic is measured by RATE in the specific group not by simple number or %.

and the rate is exactly that - almost three times higher in blacks for forcible rape than for whites.

Or... They are only more likely to be convicted or falsely accused of rape.

"Some 90 percent of false convictions in the rape cases involved misidentification by witnesses, very often across races. In particular, the study said black men made up a disproportionate number of exonerated rape defendants."
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/19/national/19DNA.html

"The racial mix of those exonerated, in general, mirrored that of the prison population, and the mix of those exonerated of murder mirrored the mix of those convicted of murder. But while 29 percent of those in prison for rape are black, 65 percent of those exonerated of the crime are."

http://hiphopwired.com/2012/04/18/b...da-falsely-accuses-him-of-raping-white-woman/

"According to the FBI, about 95,000 forcible rapes were reported in 2004.8 Based on the statements and studies cited above, some 47,000 American men are falsely accused of rape each year. These men are disproportionately African-American.9"
http://www.mediaradar.org/research_on_false_rape_allegations.php

So Vox, do you really think black men are more likely to rape? Or more likely to be convicted? Or falsely accused?

Blacks still kill ten times when it is black on white murder.

This is a fbi fact.

So what are you going to do about it? Nothing except cry and try to promote a race war. Whites still commit most of the crime in this country and its not even close. What should we do about that?

When you look at percentages of crimes based on population you are WRONG! Since blacks make up only 12% of the population you need to look at per capita percentages...to do otherwise is a false positive- and to pretend it is not is disingenuous.

No I need to look at it the way I did. Whites commit the majority of the crime. If you want to play statistics go ahead and get down to the per capita have at it but the bottom line is whites commit the majority of the crimes. How are you whites going to correct your problem before trying to tell Blacks how to correct theirs?

No I need to look at it the way I did. Whites commit the majority of the crime. If you want to play statistics go ahead and get down to the per capita have at it but the bottom line is whites commit the majority of the crimes. How are you whites going to correct your problem before trying to tell Blacks how to correct theirs?

Exactly. Vox calls me a liar while playing the statistic game when what I said is true. White men committed more rapes. Can't get around it.

Of course Vox didn't even both to bring up that 74% sexual offenses were committed by whites.

Exactly. Vox calls me a liar while playing the statistic game when what I said is true. White men committed more rapes. Can't get around it.

Of course Vox didn't even both to bring up that 74% sexual offenses were committed by whites.

Racist white people get enraged when you point out their BS. They want to keep you on the defensive and try to tell you to look at it in a light that makes them somehow look good. Its all about that mind control for them. When you show them their BS doesnt float then they will go to any length to get you back in your place.

Forum List

Back