Cons say the government doesn't create jobs....

And quite technically speaking, jobs DO create jobs. More jobs means more people have income to spend and this increase in demand creates more jobs.

The problem with wingnut is he can't think dynamically. I guess he figures if the rich person doesn't run out there with his tax rebate and use it to directly hire someone, the money just becomes inconsequential. Like maybe the rich person uses it to get fires started in the fireplace or to line their bird cage. Maybe they just like to stack all their money under the mattress and sleep on it? Anything but actually spending it on stuff.... which would create jobs.
Tax cuts on the middle class, create jobs, because they have more money to spend.

Tax cuts on the rich, do not create jobs, until there is a demand for investment. Otherwise, they sit on that cash waiting for an opportunity.

At that point, if the private sector won't invest in the economy, then it is up to the government to step in, do what they are Constitutionally required to do and provide for the "general welfare" of the country, by putting money back into the system in the form of infrastructure projects, which puts the middle class back to work, which they, in turn, start spending their paychecks, which reduces warehouse stockpiles, which then creates demand for more products, which then spurs the private sector back into investment and production.

At that point, the government can back off and reduce the debt from additional tax revenues.

It all comes down to conservatives are outraged over having to help poor people

You were sucking off the taxpayers and providing them with nothing of value in return. You were a drain on the economy, a boat anchor, a useless tick on the ass of society.
Oh really?

I spent my paycheck on rent, which was income to my landlord.
I spent my paycheck on food, which was income to my grocer.
I spent my paycheck on clothing, which was income to my tailor.
I spent my paycheck on pot, which was income to my dealer.
I spent my paycheck on bitches and hoes, which was income to their pimps.​

How the fuck is putting money back into the system, a drain?

Demand comes from people with jobs. So what you've said is that jobs create jobs.

When will you libturds ever tire of regurgitating this idiocy?
People with jobs spend money; that's all the economy requires.

Really? What was the demand for the iPhone before Apple invested billions of dollars in it?
So what are you saying?

That there was no cell phone industry before the iPhone?

In reality, all Americans WORK for the federal government (well at least those of us who work). How else could the massive and terribly corrupt welfare/warfare state exist?

In reality, all Americans WORK for the federal government (well at least those of us who work). How else could the massive and terribly corrupt welfare/warfare state exist?
In a way, you are correct
We all belong to the American society and we all are expected to contribute for greater good

We are stronger as a society than we are as a bunch of individuals

We all belong to the American society and we all are expected to contribute for greater good

I know you believe society and government are the same things. They are not.

Any American who thinks our big unlimited, expensive, and corrupt federal government is effective or beneficial, is not thinking.

Holy smokes. this right here is why WE ARE DOOMED

the only JOBS the Government creates is JOBS: we the people HAVE TO END UP PAYING FOR

Unless this gumberment now has some magic MONEY trees growing somewhere we don't know about
So if the people don't pay for jobs, who pays?

Any American who thinks our big unlimited, expensive, and corrupt federal government is effective or beneficial, is not thinking.

No society can function without a government.

Those with the best government function at the best for their citizens

Again... YOU said "We The People ARE the Government!" I challenged that with the very source you cited, the Preamble of the Constitution. Now you are walking back your previous statement and admitting that it was flawed. Man established the Constitution which outlines the structure of the government.

No, the Constitution did not enable man... Men enabled the Constitution. Men are enabled by their Creator who endowed them with inalienable rights, including the right to self-govern.

You obviously have no clue as to what "We the People" entails
I never said We the People are the government....I said the Government is us. We the People created it, We the People elect the representatives, We the People fund it

"Men are enabled by their Creator who endowed them with inalienable rights, including the right to self-govern" This is from the Declaration of Independence not the Constitution

I didn't vote for any of the scumbags currently office, so how did I create it? Did I create Social Security, Medicare, Welfare? Nope.
We the People voted them in and support Social Security, Medicare and Welfare

You are welcome to run for office if you can get enough We the People to vote for you

Really? You voted for Roosevelt and all the other Democrat criminals who approved the world's biggest Ponzi scheme?
We the People could have dumped Social Security at any time over the last 75 years

But it seems We the People like it

You only demonstrated a supremely naive understanding of politics. If Social Security was put up for a vote on a national referendum, it would get voted down. We all know that if paying social security taxes was optional then no one would pay them. When people want something, they are willing to pay for it. People have no trouble paying for cars and houses, but they don't pay for government programs unless force is used.

The historical evidence indicates you are wrong. Societies existed for thousands of years before government came into existence. There are cities in Turkey that are over 11,000 years old.

You obviously have no clue as to what "We the People" entails
I never said We the People are the government....I said the Government is us. We the People created it, We the People elect the representatives, We the People fund it

"Men are enabled by their Creator who endowed them with inalienable rights, including the right to self-govern" This is from the Declaration of Independence not the Constitution

I didn't vote for any of the scumbags currently office, so how did I create it? Did I create Social Security, Medicare, Welfare? Nope.

You are welcome to run for office if you can get enough We the People to vote for you

Really? You voted for Roosevelt and all the other Democrat criminals who approved the world's biggest Ponzi scheme?
We the People could have dumped Social Security at any time over the last 75 years

You only demonstrated a supremely naive understanding of politics. If Social Security was put up for a vote on a national referendum, it would get voted down. We all know that if paying social security taxes was optional then no one would pay them. When people want something, they are willing to pay for it. People have no trouble paying for cars and houses, but they don't pay for government programs unless force is used.
Yet, any politician who DARES to threaten Social Security gets voted out of office

Social Security is extremely popular...except with anarchists

...Cons say Obama doesn't deserve credit for cutting unemployment in have, because the government can't create jobs.

But now Jeb Bush is promising to create 19 million jobs. And Trump is promising to create the most jobs of any previous POTUS.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

of course the government creates jobs

many many needless jobs

which produce nothing more then a bureaucracy
Police, teachers, firemen, soldiers, engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers....all useless

Those can all be provided cheaper and better by the private sector.

The historical evidence indicates you are wrong. Societies existed for thousands of years before government came into existence. There are cities in Turkey that are over 11,000 years old.
No society, no matter how small, operates without a government

Even the smallest tribe or clan has a government

Yet, any politician who DARES to threaten Social Security gets voted out of office

Social Security is extremely popular...except with anarchists

That's how sectoral politics works. It's popular with current beneficiaries. Everyone under the age of 50 would like to see it eliminated. If it was put to a popular vote, it would get voted down.

...Cons say Obama doesn't deserve credit for cutting unemployment in have, because the government can't create jobs.

But now Jeb Bush is promising to create 19 million jobs. And Trump is promising to create the most jobs of any previous POTUS.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

many many needless jobs

Police, teachers, firemen, soldiers, engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers....all useless

Still paid for and managed by the government.

No society, no matter how small, operates without a government

Even the smallest tribe or clan has a government

No they don't. You have no idea what government is. Without a monopoly on the means of coercion, you don't have government

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

many many needless jobs

Still paid for and managed by the government.

It's badly managed and way to expensive when government runs things. We don't need government to provide any of these services. We would be much better off if it didn't.

Forum List

Back