Does God Exist?

Genesis 1
Fact...Every scientist on YouTube, when asked where the first piece of matter came about, always answers, "It's almost as though a god created it"
Hahahaha

Dude.

That is not a "fact". You literally just pulled that right out of your ass.
How many lectures on this subject and how many YouTube videos have you watched where someone asked this question.
It's a simple question...answer it.
I am not your assistant. Tell us the lie about "almost all" of the scientists again. That was a good one.
Wow!
You haven't changed a bit in the last year.
Tell us again from which University you received your Science Degree.
Irrelevant.

This is how you frauds always act when you are caught in a silly lie. Ding, you, this newtonian fellow...all operating from the same charlatan playbook...

I didn't think Indeependent or Ding were quoting from the book "The Mystery of Life's Origin - reassessing current theories" by Charles B. Thaxton Walter L. Bradley Roger L. Olsen:

So, do you disagree with any of the evidence from chemistry presented in that book?
Yes, the entire book is a verbose, beguiling attempt at reiteration of hoyle's fallacy. Which is itself just a tired reiteration of zeno's paradoxes. These mysteries vanished when we learned how to sum infinite series. But the specious reasoning at it's heart did not, and clearly it still persists inside religious circles, just like other archaic, vestigial philosophy from the bronze age. But i am sure the people at the fraud clearinghouse Discovery Institute are quite amazed and beguiled. The global scientific community? Not so much.

Say what???

Job 26:7 is really remarkable because most people believed earth was supported by something while the verse says Earth is hung upon nothing in empty space.

An example is the beliefs about Atlas (not Rand McNally's) - that Earth rested on the shoulders of Atlas:

"About 3,500 years ago, the Bible stated that the earth is suspended “upon nothing.” (Job 26:7) This differed greatly from the myths that described the earth as floating on water or being carried by a giant tortoise. Some 1,100 years after the book of Job was written, people continued to believe that the earth could not just hang in midair; it had to have something to rest upon. Only three hundred years ago, in 1687, Isaac Newton published his work on gravity and explained that the earth is held in orbit by an invisible force. This scientific milestone confirmed what the Bible had stated more than 3,000 years earlier!"

"How the earth is suspended

The Bible describes the earth as suspended “upon nothing.” (Job 26:7) There is no mention of our planet resting on the shoulders of a giant or on the backs of elephants that stand on a turtle, as some popular myths of ancient times had it. Rather, the Bible leaves the door open to scientific discovery. In time, Nicolaus Copernicus and Johannes Kepler described how the planets move around the sun driven by an invisible force. Isaac Newton later showed how gravitation governs the movement of all objects in space."

Ummmm, lets be honest, here. The Bible is not 3,500 years old. Job is a part of Hebrew scripture, the Tanakh, which was stolen by Christianity and made a part of the Christian Bible.

The Bible contains 66 books (depending on how they are counted) with different writers and different dates of writing spanning about 1600 years. The book of Job is one of the oldest books of the Bible - written by Moses about the same time as the written Torah/Pentateuch about 1513 BCE.

Why do you say the Hebrew Scriptures were stolen by Christianity? Jesus was a Jew and the only Bible he quoted was the Hebrew Scriptures - he did not steal the Hebrew Scriptures!
Tanach was kidnapped and raped by the early self-hating Jews.
Take a year or two to read the Torah and this will be obvious.
But you won't.

See my thread on Genesis - we are going pretty slow. When I joined our ministry school in 1958 we were on the book of Job. We have read and studied the entire Bible in our assigned Bible reading many times since then - this time we are actually going quite slowly.

Btw - no one ever graduates that school - we just keep learning!

Can you document what you are referring to?
The document is there...it's called the verses.

Tanach is impossible to read without going to the yeshiva called Gemara.
The English translations are purposefully horrendous...
No Jew from the moment of the completion of the Septuagint could read it and believe for a second that it was faithful because each verse can be read in an overwhelming number of ways and the Genesis 1:1 is completely wrong.

The closet you will get is from the Pritzger Edition Zohar available from Amazon.
When I first read it many years ago I thought I got ripped off.
Then I started learning Hebrew and realized the Artscroll is sort of a joke...to much catering to the King James Crowd.

Genesis 1:1 is accurate scientifically - the universe had a beginning contrary to what Aristotle taught and many believed for centuries.

You don't need any other book to read the Hebrew Scriptures in Hebrew, or in any good Hebrew-English interlinear.
It's a mistake to suggest that there is anything scientifically accurate about Genesis. A common mistake of religionists is to presume their holy texts are science journals.
A common mistake of evolutionists is to presume their science journals have an edge over divine revelation.

Genesis 1
Fact...Every scientist on YouTube, when asked where the first piece of matter came about, always answers, "It's almost as though a god created it"
Hahahaha

Dude.

How many lectures on this subject and how many YouTube videos have you watched where someone asked this question.
I am not your assistant. Tell us the lie about "almost all" of the scientists again. That was a good one.
Wow!
Irrelevant.

This is how you frauds always act when you are caught in a silly lie. Ding, you, this newtonian fellow...all operating from the same charlatan playbook...

I didn't think Indeependent or Ding were quoting from the book "The Mystery of Life's Origin - reassessing current theories" by Charles B. Thaxton Walter L. Bradley Roger L. Olsen:

So, do you disagree with any of the evidence from chemistry presented in that book?
Yes, the entire book is a verbose, beguiling attempt at reiteration of hoyle's fallacy. Which is itself just a tired reiteration of zeno's paradoxes. These mysteries vanished when we learned how to sum infinite series. But the specious reasoning at it's heart did not, and clearly it still persists inside religious circles, just like other archaic, vestigial philosophy from the bronze age. But i am sure the people at the fraud clearinghouse Discovery Institute are quite amazed and beguiled. The global scientific community? Not so much.

Say what???

Job 26:7 is really remarkable because most people believed earth was supported by something while the verse says Earth is hung upon nothing in empty space.

An example is the beliefs about Atlas (not Rand McNally's) - that Earth rested on the shoulders of Atlas:

"About 3,500 years ago, the Bible stated that the earth is suspended “upon nothing.” (Job 26:7) This differed greatly from the myths that described the earth as floating on water or being carried by a giant tortoise. Some 1,100 years after the book of Job was written, people continued to believe that the earth could not just hang in midair; it had to have something to rest upon. Only three hundred years ago, in 1687, Isaac Newton published his work on gravity and explained that the earth is held in orbit by an invisible force. This scientific milestone confirmed what the Bible had stated more than 3,000 years earlier!"

The Bible describes the earth as suspended “upon nothing.” (Job 26:7) There is no mention of our planet resting on the shoulders of a giant or on the backs of elephants that stand on a turtle, as some popular myths of ancient times had it. Rather, the Bible leaves the door open to scientific discovery. In time, Nicolaus Copernicus and Johannes Kepler described how the planets move around the sun driven by an invisible force. Isaac Newton later showed how gravitation governs the movement of all objects in space."

Ummmm, lets be honest, here. The Bible is not 3,500 years old. Job is a part of Hebrew scripture, the Tanakh, which was stolen by Christianity and made a part of the Christian Bible.

The Bible contains 66 books (depending on how they are counted) with different writers and different dates of writing spanning about 1600 years. The book of Job is one of the oldest books of the Bible - written by Moses about the same time as the written Torah/Pentateuch about 1513 BCE.

Why do you say the Hebrew Scriptures were stolen by Christianity? Jesus was a Jew and the only Bible he quoted was the Hebrew Scriptures - he did not steal the Hebrew Scriptures!
But you won't.

See my thread on Genesis - we are going pretty slow. When I joined our ministry school in 1958 we were on the book of Job. We have read and studied the entire Bible in our assigned Bible reading many times since then - this time we are actually going quite slowly.

No Jew from the moment of the completion of the Septuagint could read it and believe for a second that it was faithful because each verse can be read in an overwhelming number of ways and the Genesis 1:1 is completely wrong.

The closet you will get is from the Pritzger Edition Zohar available from Amazon.
Then I started learning Hebrew and realized the Artscroll is sort of a joke...to much catering to the King James Crowd.

Genesis 1:1 is accurate scientifically - the universe had a beginning contrary to what Aristotle taught and many believed for centuries.

You don't need any other book to read the Hebrew Scriptures in Hebrew, or in any good Hebrew-English interlinear.
It's a mistake to suggest that there is anything scientifically accurate about Genesis. A common mistake of religionists is to presume their holy texts are science journals.
Bar Ilan University’s Professor Nathan Aviezer, author of the book In the Beginning, disagrees with you.

He told The Times of Israel, this discovery “isn’t going to make anyone who wasn’t a believer in God into one, or vice versa, but one thing the announcement does do is make it clear that the universe had a definite starting point — a creation — as described in the Book of Genesis,” said Aviezer. “To deny this now is to deny scientific fact.”

“Without addressing who or what caused it, the mechanics of the creation process in the Big Bang match the Genesis story perfectly. If I had to make up a theory to match the first passages in Genesis, the Big Bang theory would be it,” said Aviezer.

“It’s an example of Divine irony that it took atheistic scientists like [Nobel laureate Paul] Dirac and all the others to point out the truth of the Torah. At this point I think we can say that creation is a scientific fact.”

Could New Scientific Discovery Support Creation?

Nathan Aviezer - Wikipedia
“Without addressing who or what caused it, the mechanics of the creation process in the Big Bang match the Genesis story perfectly.

In the beginning
God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
the jew the christian and jehova witness - who's kidding who.

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

10 billion years after "the beginning" - other than the book of forgeries, where's the water -

what water, howabout it newtonian ... is it "holy water".

Thank you for the research ding! .:hyper:
doesn't take a whole lot to make some people happy or slightly intoxicated, the coincidental in depth research by - bing.
The Big Bang could not have eventually produced H2O?
Are you retarded?
certainly, within the evolutionary time table - far from the beginning - BB

and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

that water(s) ... where is that indeepedent.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

Bar Ilan University’s Professor Nathan Aviezer, author of the book In the Beginning, disagrees with you.

He told The Times of Israel, this discovery “isn’t going to make anyone who wasn’t a believer in God into one, or vice versa, but one thing the announcement does do is make it clear that the universe had a definite starting point — a creation — as described in the Book of Genesis,” said Aviezer. “To deny this now is to deny scientific fact.”

“Without addressing who or what caused it, the mechanics of the creation process in the Big Bang match the Genesis story perfectly. If I had to make up a theory to match the first passages in Genesis, the Big Bang theory would be it,” said Aviezer.

“It’s an example of Divine irony that it took atheistic scientists like [Nobel laureate Paul] Dirac and all the others to point out the truth of the Torah. At this point I think we can say that creation is a scientific fact.”

“Without addressing who or what caused it, the mechanics of the creation process in the Big Bang match the Genesis story perfectly.

In the beginning
God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

10 billion years after "the beginning" - other than the book of forgeries, where's the water -

doesn't take a whole lot to make some people happy or slightly intoxicated, the coincidental in depth research by - bing.
Are you retarded?

How much time elapsed between the Big Bang and the 1st period of mixture followed by clarity.
Oh, I get it...You don't know Hebrew so you're reading the King James Version.
Look up the Hebrew for the "Mixed Multitude" that left Egypt with the Children of Israel.
You know how to say "Mixed Multitude" in Hebrew?
Of course you don't...Eruv (Mixture) Rav (Multitude).
Guess how to say Evening and Morning in Hebrew?
Erev (mixture) V'Boker (clarity).
Blame the Greeks and Romans for the bad translation.

I also like the fact that you make believe that you believe God can create a universe but can't cool down unbearable heat in an instant.

So tell us, can God create a universe in a moment?

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

A common mistake of evolutionists is to presume their science journals have an edge over divine revelation.
show us any that are etched in stone the time period they were given - authenticity is the edge the journals do posess over any of the three desert religions - not that of the religion of antiquity, christian.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

show us any that are etched in stone the time period they were given - authenticity is the edge the journals do posess over any of the three desert religions - not that of the religion of antiquity, christian.
Thanks for admitting that cave people can't be proven.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

In the beginning

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

Are you retarded?

How much time elapsed between the Big Bang and the 1st period of mixture followed by clarity.
Look up the Hebrew for the "Mixed Multitude" that left Egypt with the Children of Israel.

I also like the fact that you make believe that you believe God can create a universe but can't cool down unbearable heat in an instant.

the translation of what independent - the religion of antiquity is but a few words in length - that is all there is - to the religion - believe your story all you want where really has it gotten you.

- no doubt however long it took the moment for creation was spontaneous.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

In the beginning

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

Are you retarded?

the translation of what independent - the religion of antiquity is but a few words in length - that is all there is - to the religion - believe your story all you want where really has it gotten you.

500 words that you don't know.
For a religion of antiquity, we Jews built a little US in a rather hostile region in 72 years.
Not bad for backwards people, huh?

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

are they the divine intervention - no.

that person who destroyed the etched tablets from the Almighty - where are they - and those are the words you translate, from a heretic - give us the tablets or erase everything that guy ever wrote.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

In the beginning

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

Are you retarded?

For a religion of antiquity, we Jews built a little US in a rather hostile region in 72 years.
the religion of antiquity is six words long - the triumph of good vs evil - precribed by the Almighty in no uncertain terms - - spoken in any language will remain the same - you have abandoned that religion for your idolatrous books. idols.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

that person who destroyed the etched tablets from the Almighty - where are they - and those are the words you translate, from a heretic - give us the tablets or erase everything that guy ever wrote.
Did you just smoke a joint or snort cocaine?

Did you notice at the end of Devarim that God told Moshe he was correct for smashing the Tablets?
The Tablets were never meant for fallible humans.
Oh, that's right, you never actually read anything.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

In the beginning

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

Are you retarded?

the religion of antiquity is six words long - the triumph of good vs evil - precribed by the Almighty in no uncertain terms - - spoken in any language will remain the same - you have abandoned that religion for your idolatrous books. idols.
Can you provide some concrete examples?

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

Did you notice at the end of Devarim that God told Moshe he was correct for smashing the Tablets?
then why do you have them in your book - of forgeries. moshe lied. where are the tablets.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

In the beginning

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

Are you retarded?

- the spoken religion of antiquity ... for Admission to the Everlasting.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

then why do you have them in your book - of forgeries. moshe lied. where are the tablets.
The Tablets are in the Book exactly because the Torah never hides anything.
That's also why the end of Devarim describes exactly what has happened to the Jews for the last 2,000 years before the actual Moshiach arrives.
Oh, I forgot, you never read Devarim because your Priest said not to..
When Moshiach comes the prosecutors of the Jews will have no excuses and get their asses handed to them.
After all, Devarim has been there for...2,000 years.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

In the beginning

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

Are you retarded?

- the spoken religion of antiquity ... for Admission to the Everlasting.
How low is your IQ?

Anyways, it hasn't been the least been interesting.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

If you really know Hebrew word roots, that's a start.
Then you have to know why the Men of The Great Assembly who churned out the Septuagint turned words with 3 or more letters into one word as opposed to expounding the "whole" word as one word.

B'Rayshis, for instance does not mean "In The Beginning" in any way shape or form.
It means, "Within the essence of The Pristine."
They didn't want the Greeks to know that because the Greeks would never accept the fact that we are figments of The Pristine's Thought..
The Pristine's Thought? That requires a study of the S'fee-rote.

Borore...The Pristine Created

El-Low-Hihm...El (The Prinstine create The Power), Low (The Power's Possession of), Hihm (Multiplicity)

Just an example.

Most rabbi's are only now beginning to define the words in their lectures because the Holocaust generation is gone and wants the Real Deal, not the Fool The Greeks and Fool King James meaning.
Seems like you are trying hard to deny the account of creation to me.
Be specific.
I see a lot of wisdom in the Ari's tzim Tzum, not to mention the Nefesh Hachaim.
I am way past the pathetic English "translations".
It seems to me you have a chip on your shoulder that you love more than God.
I have zero clue as to what you are referencing in my posts.
If you have something to state, Be specific.
All I can conjure is that you can't stand the fact that my Hebrew is far superior to yours and I can interpret a verse far more accurately than yourself.
It’s all of your posts. You are like a wine snob when it comes to religion.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

Thank you for the research ding! .
:hyper:

Just goes to show what I have always said about you is true. You are a subversive; a fake; a fraud; an impersonator.

You are no different than hobelim or GreatestIam.

You are here for one purpose and one purpose only; to subordinate religion.

There is no good in you.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

In the beginning

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

Are you retarded?

You are dealing with a socialist here.

BreezeWood ‘s only purpose here is to subordinate religion. He operates under the premise that a lie told often enough becomes the truth and that a people without a heritage are easily persuaded.

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

In the beginning

primordial Earth ...

View attachment 333006

Are you retarded?

Is that the secular humanist’s anthem?

Genesis 1
Hahahaha

Dude.

Wow!
Irrelevant.

Say what???

But you won't.

True. Another common mistake is neglecting to harmonize Biblical research and scientific research by correctly interpreting the evidence. Newton and Galileo did not make that mistake. They both rejected prevailing religious and scientific interpretations and determined truth as a result.

Forum List

Back