Zone1 I asked a protestant to tell me when his church began, why it doesn't go back to the Beginning

The message of Jesus is personal relationship and revelation. If one does not believe in that and its power, pretty much the whole thing is lost. If Jesus is who he said, Jesus is all that is necessary. I Jesus alone is not enough, then he is not whom he said he was.
I know Jesus is real.. far more real than humans are (which may not be saying much..)

I have been in His tangible Presence :)

Only Catholics have that.

They can charge American priests and other non clergy workers of the Catholic Church for their part in the relocating of known pedophiles And the covering up of their crimes including the payments of hush money to families that haven't made in the path. Any offices or other institutions of the Catholic Church that are located in the United States are subject to US law.
Again, not only old news, but very old news. Changes began decades ago.

And of course, he couldn't deny that the JWs only go back to something like the 19th century.

Now some here are going to say the JWs are a cult or whatever and I tend to agree.. but they are a protestant group.. one of the 60,000 we have since the heretic Luther busted up Christ's Church

because he couldn't adhere to the Commandments of Christ

true story.

Luther is a legend, but only among protestants who don't want to study Catholicism. If they only knew all the vile things I know about Luther.. he would not be a hero to them anymore.. except for the liberal ones among them, who are not Christian at all of course.

Of course, Catholicism only dates to the 3rd Century CE. The Orthodox Church a few decades earlier.

Now, Judaism, as the oldest Western religion must be the only true faith.

Of course, Catholicism only dates to the 3rd Century CE. The Orthodox Church a few decades earlier.

Except for that little stint in Babylon. You too picked up some bad habits. Jesus came to rectify that. At least you retained God's Sabbath and Holy Days.

Oldest church in history….

2DDBB6A8-760E-4CC4-8D29-02384C70C7FE.jpeg

I know Jesus is real.. far more real than humans are (which may not be saying much..)

I have been in His tangible Presence :)

Only Catholics have that.

Just stop. I am not a Catholic and I have been taken into the Heavens twice. I have had mind speak from God twice. You don't have anything cornered.

you have things all muddled up. Hmmm.. I know! Maybe you could study Catholicism from

drum roll

CATHOLICS

That may be a good start. I'm sick of people acting like they know ALL about Catholicism when they obviously (by their words) do NOT. That never stops them, however, from acting like they know more about Catholicism than Catholics do.

Does that makes sense?

It doesn't to me. How would it be if I went to some ivy league college science professor and told him, No, you have it all wrong. Take it from me, a person who has never been into science but just the same.. I've heard this and heard that and there is no such thing as gravity.. Please stop teaching that there is!

Please
Hail Mary ! BRB. Gotta pick up my hat at the cleaners.
benedict-baal.jpg

Most Protestants don't believe in the Eucharist which means they don't believe in the one most important thing except for the Resurrection itself.

John 14:6
The gospel of John was written by John the Apostle.
Nobody seriously believes or states anything different than that.
oh---that John----the one that you got confused with the author of the book of
revulsions

Hinduism is close----classically not called
western----gawd only knows why

There is truth that is super or "superior" to other truths in the holy scriptures...............Darn it, thanks for enlightening me, I was under the asumption that "All Scriture is inspired of God......". When you read a single cherry picked passage and take it away from its contexutal integrity that ends with this one passage contradicting other passages of ALL SCRIPTURE the partial truth becomes a whole lie, such as the scripture that declares, ".........Jesus did not think it robbery to be equal with God...." -- Phil. 2:6

Your passages states to seek the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you.......things you need, not things you desire. FYI: The Kingdom of God is the church that Christ established over 2000 years as the chief cornerstone (Matt.16)

To seek out the kingdom of God........simply use the Keys to the Kingdom revealed by Peter with his words that binds in heaven what is bound on earth (Matthew 16:19). Peter informed everyone what must be done to convey oneself into the Kingdom of God "Repent and be batized in the name of Jesus Christ.......for the remission of sin" -- Acts 2:38

We are translated/conveyed into the kingdom of Christ (Matt.16)...i.e, His church, the kingdom of God after your sins have been remitted by the act of dying to your old person and arising as a newborn without sin (water Baptism) Col.1:13-27 explains that Jesus pre-existed the creation of the world......and Jesus is the head of the church/kingdom, not Jehovah (a false translation for God). Why? Because the Father Gave "all authority" to Christ Jesus as Lord and Christ (Acts 2, Matthew 28:18)

Strange that you picked a single passage from Matthew.......the same gospel that declares, "Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and earth has been given to me......" Matthew 28:18, And repeated again in Acts 2, God the Father gave all authority to Christ Jesus to be both "LORD and CHRIST" of the kingdom (Acts 2:36)

What? Your cheery picked passage makes scriptures that demonstrate your cult to be based upon a false doctrine is contradicted because you personally translated (which is forbidden 2 Peter 1:19-20) it to fit into your cults doctrine? :dunno: :no_text11:

Again......."God said..........Jesus Christ is the head of the church/kingdom because He (God gave all authority in heaven and earth to Jesus". It's calibrated by the truth found in scriptures. "Sanctify them in your truth.........YOUR WORD is truth" -- John 17:17 There is no SUPER TRUTH that comes from one passage of scripture.......all scripture must agree in order to have a "righteous" doctrine.
Yes, one far superior to Jesus gave him the authority.

And of course, he couldn't deny that the JWs only go back to something like the 19th century.

Now some here are going to say the JWs are a cult or whatever and I tend to agree.. but they are a protestant group.. one of the 60,000 we have since the heretic Luther busted up Christ's Church

because he couldn't adhere to the Commandments of Christ

true story.

Luther is a legend, but only among protestants who don't want to study Catholicism. If they only knew all the vile things I know about Luther.. he would not be a hero to them anymore.. except for the liberal ones among them, who are not Christian at all of course.

There are some sects of Christianity that do not claim to derive from the Protestant Reformation. It is interesting theory but I have a hard time thinking any American Form of Christianity was produced through the Protestant Reformation.

Yes, one far superior to Jesus gave him the authority.

I can see why over 1 million members of your cult........run away from your kingdom, its your false doctrine that denies the deity of God's only begotten Son........who made the worlds.

Gave it to HIM.......surrendered/granted ALL AUTHORITY TO CHRIST JESUS, in both heaven and in earth. If you are worshiping Jehovah today, you are worshiping the wrong authority.......because God.......i.e., Jehovah gave that authority to Christ Jesus. You are attempting to live under terms of the Law of Moses (the old covenant). Pretending that God still speaks directly to man by prophets in sundry and various ways while "All Scripture is inspired by God....." Declares, "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in times past unto the fathers (ancestors) by the prophets, has in these last days (beginning in A.D. 33 on the day of pentecost after the ascension of our Lord Christ Jesus -- Acts 2:16-18) has spoken unto us by His Son, WHOM HE HAS APPOINTED HIER TO ALL THINGS AND BY WHOM HE ALSO MADE THE WORLDS...." -- Hebrews 1:1-2

Indeed, and Jesus as of A.D 33 is sitting on the Throne of David in the Kingdom of God in heaven and will continue to sit thereon as both "Lord" and "Christ" of both heaven and earth until the kingdom....i.e, the church of Christ, not the church of Jehovah as Jesus is the LORD and CHRIST(Matthew 28:18, Acts 2:36) of that kingdom.... that authority is given back to the Father (GOD), after all the enemies of Christ (such as you) are placed under His feet. -- 1 Cor. 15:20-28 When Jesus comes back (appears again) it will be to judge the quick and the dead, not establish another kingdom to replace His neverending kingdom established in the 1st century.

"I charge thee before God......and the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall judge the quick and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom."

Read from "All scripture is inspired by God......." "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE........NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME (Christ Jesus)." -- John 14:6

Last edited:

Forum List

Back