Is Sarah Drunk? (Pailin's Response to Warren)

That's what the leftist propaganda book says. No, they are not all liars. If they were, you wouldn't have to say it. What has Palin lied about?

You're dumber than I even imagined if you think that there is a prominent politician who hasn't lied.

Does out-and-out stupid count?

"And last night, in an interview with “CBS Evening News,” Biden misspoke when he told anchor Katie Couric that today's leaders should take a lesson from the history books and follow former President Franklin D. Roosevelt's response to a previous national financial crisis.

Declared Biden: “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'”

What's wrong with that, some might ask?
Well, for starters Republican Herbert Hoover was president when the stock market crashed in October 1929. Second, Roosevelt didn't take office until four years later. And, not to be picky, but there were also no televisions in use at the time. Radio was Roosevelt's favored medium."
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/09/biden-fdr.html

Democrats should never......never.....refer to anyone else as 'stupid.'

OMG, that is hilarious. Game, set and match to PolicialChic...

Which one? They're all liars. They wouldn't be in politics if they told the truth.

That's what the leftist propaganda book says. No, they are not all liars. If they were, you wouldn't have to say it. What has Palin lied about?

You're dumber than I even imagined if you think that there is a prominent politician who hasn't lied.

Biden has been caught at least twice plagiarizing. Tell us what Palin has lied about.

Biden has been caught at least twice plagiarizing. Tell us what Palin has lied about.

Well, from the beginning? She really didn't sell the governor's plane on eBay and she really did support the "Bridge to Nowhere" until she didn't.

Then she said she quit the job as governor because of the "millions of dollars" the investigation into TrooperGate would cost her taxpayers.

http://www.palintruth.org/sarah-palin-truth/46-opposing-bridge-nowhere

Last edited:
Palin's Response to Elizabeth Warren?s Progressive Commandments - YouTube

Being funny is hard when you dont have a bunch a fan boys acting as your laugh generator.

My sister showed me another one where she seemed drunk. Maybe she has some disease now or she's on drugs for something.

Booze, she admits it, like Coulter, getting that bottle neck, sad. Incoherent babble, and the way she trashed McCain is indicitive of her low life behavior. All she ever said about why she stayed with her husband was "just LOOK at him". Thank God, this pathetic creature will never be President.

Last edited:

Much more difficult would be to find any time she has told the truth.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE $arah. I hope she doesn't OD anytime soon cuz she's just plain fun to have around.

But I wish she'd run for office again.

:badgrin:

Well, from the beginning? She really didn't sell the governor's plane on eBay and she really did support the "Bridge to Nowhere" until she didn't.

Then she said she quit the job as governor because of the "millions of dollars" the investigation into TrooperGate would cost her taxpayers.

"Opposing" the Bridge to Nowhere

Don't give me a link to a biased political site. Palin resigned because she was being hounded with frivolous lawsuits and you know it. You fucking trash can't help yourselves.

Much more difficult would be to find any time she has told the truth.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE $arah. I hope she doesn't OD anytime soon cuz she's just plain fun to have around.

But I wish she'd run for office again.

:badgrin:

So why do you support a plagiarist?

MV5BMjMxNTE1ODYyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE1Mzg3OA@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

This a Republican woman, with brains, class, and too many accomplishments to list. Too good for today's GOP to appreciate.

Last edited:
Palin's Response to Elizabeth Warren?s Progressive Commandments - YouTube

Being funny is hard when you dont have a bunch a fan boys acting as your laugh generator.

Seriously...what is wrong with her?

She's too good looking to be taken seriously by the left I suppose....

you can't win with these intolerant people who is determined to hate any woman who is Republican. but they care more for the woman...as long as it comes to ABORTIONS, other than that they talk about them and what color meat they like. degrading of any woman who has any principles, moral and pride

Last edited:

"Opposing" the Bridge to Nowhere

Don't give me a link to a biased political site. Palin resigned because she was being hounded with frivolous lawsuits and you know it. You fucking trash can't help yourselves.

So...what happened to those lawsuits?

Don't show me a liberal edited clip...let's see the whole thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cupzPS9fqJg

You shouldve left it at 40 sec....this is just 8 minutes of more stupid

Admit it, it was a pretty good rebuttal.

I get that you don't agree with the content, but it was good none the less.

I read the transcript a week ago, but hadn't actually seen the delivery.

Great message, well expressed.

You aren't joking, are you?

What do you think of her plan to "root out crony capitalism from the GOP"?

Last edited:
Booze, she admits it, like Coulter, getting that bottle neck, sad. Incoherent babble, and the way she trashed McCain is indicitive of her low life behavior. All she ever said about why she stayed with her husband was "just LOOK at him". Thank God, this pathetic creature will never be President.

I understand the hive has programmed the drones to hate Palin - she clearly threatens you. But as I asked of your fellow drone, what is it specifically that you claim is "sew stew pit?"

Oh, and Ann Coulter is vastly smarter than ANY leftist I've EVER encountered. Yeah, she's mean to you, she makes fun of you, but to call Coulter dumb is just well, fucking retarded.

Forum List

Back