It amazes me how so many of you support the Establishment

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
STILL!
After EVERYTHING those fuckers have done to us, you STILL support their greed, lies and corruption.
And some of you are so fuckin smart.. Its sad..

It is very sad. The power elite know they can easily dupe millions of Americans repeatedly.

We need to treat the power elite (pols particularly), as the liars and thieves they are.

STILL!
After EVERYTHING those fuckers have done to us, you STILL support their greed, lies and corruption.

What's the alternative? Go down in a blaze of glory like Waco or Ruby Ridge? You first. :)

How about throwing the bums out...all of them...repeatedly...until they not only get the hint, but until they start throwing out the unelected appointed/hired bums who run things no matter who is elected? But nooo...better to continue to do the same thing over and over again (electing the lesser of two evils that are anointed by all those unelected bums) and expecting a different result, right?

It's like most of you have Stockholm syndrome.

STILL!

Go back to the Tea Bag cesspool, cry-baby bitch.

Sigh. DE of all people understands the reality of the situation. The American people do not want libertarianism.

STILL!

What's the alternative? Go down in a blaze of glory like Waco or Ruby Ridge? You first. :)

How about throwing the bums out...all of them...repeatedly...until they not only get the hint, but until they start throwing out the unelected appointed/hired bums who run things no matter who is elected? But nooo...better to continue to do the same thing over and over again (electing the lesser of two evils that are anointed by all those unelected bums) and expecting a different result, right?

Changing out your blood doesn't help the patient defeat cancer.

STILL!

agreed. If there is one positive thing that is coming out of Trump, it is showing them that the people are getting tired of their bullshit.

STILL!

Go back to the Tea Bag cesspool, cry-baby bitch.
Im not a tea bagger lol
Dear fuckin moron,
There are more than Ds, Rs and tea baggers. YOU are a perfect example for the OP. Thanks!

STILL!

If you say we can't change the system from within the system...and obviously think we can't forcefully change the system...then what is YOUR alternative then?

STILL!

If you say we can't change the system from within the system...and obviously think we can't forcefully change the system...then what is YOUR alternative then?
Considering his sexuality, probably bend over and take it up the ass :thup:

STILL!

Leave. Once family isn't a factor there's nothing keeping me here. Plan on leaving for whatever not-fucked up country I can find with either a English-speaking pop or at least a fair number of them. :) Like Denmark but for the weather. Am a Californian born n raised. Australia's nice but might be too hot for me. :)

People who didn't leave Nazi Germany in the 20s regretted it. I actually study and learn from history though so not gonna repeat past mistakes.

STILL!

Leave. Once family isn't a factor there's nothing keeping me here. Plan on leaving for whatever not-fucked up country I can find with either a English-speaking pop or at least a fair number of them. :) Like Denmark but for the weather. Am a Californian born n raised. Australia's nice but might be too hot for me. :)

People who didn't leave Nazi Germany in the 20s regretted it. I actually study and learn from history though so not gonna repeat past mistakes.
better be qualified. Or you wont get in.

STILL!

agreed. If there is one positive thing that is coming out of Trump, it is showing them that the people are getting tired of their bullshit.

I'm sure the Germans were saying the same about Hitler in the early 30s...and don't forget that is what Americans were saying about Obama in 2007/8. Sheeple tend to look for easy answers from anybody that tells them what they want to hear...and wolves are great at telling sheep what they want to hear, know what I mean.

When the people of this country manage to throw out every single incumbent on the ballot, I might have some confidence that we can effect change within the system...but I am not holding my breath. As long as people remain fat, dumb and happy with bread and circuses, this crap will continue until the wheels finally come of the wagon and their bellies and pocketbooks are both empty. Then the manure is gonna hit the windmill.

better be qualified. Or you wont get in.

Have desired skills and attributes. :)

STILL!

I'm sure the Germans were saying the same about Hitler in the early 30s...and don't forget that is what Americans were saying about Obama in 2007/8. Sheeple tend to look for easy answers from anybody that tells them what they want to hear...and wolves are great at telling sheep what they want to hear, know what I mean.

When the people of this country manage to throw out every single incumbent on the ballot, I might have some confidence that we can effect change within the system...but I am not holding my breath. As long as people remain fat, dumb and happy with bread and circuses, this crap will continue until the wheels finally come of the wagon and their bellies and pocketbooks are both empty. Then the manure is gonna hit the windmill.

Not concerned about the government being like the Nazis as much as what other countries eventually did to Germany because of it. Just a matter of time before someone kicks our ass.

"Establishment" has become code for "non batshit crazy."

They have their flaws. Indeed there are a great many flaws in our modern state of establishment politics. But it's better than lunatics like Cruz, Trump, Carson, etc.

Forum List

Back