Mr Kushners woes

What's amusing about the ranting being done by you snowflakes about Trump "possibly" making money from his Russian connections is that Hillary Clinton is literally standing on a mountain of cash that she made using her political connections!

Oh wait...you actually BELIEVED Hillary when she said she was broke when they left the White House? The year that they bought not one but two million dollar mansions?
Oh wait. . . you really believe that what Hillary did has anything to do with this?

Or do you want Trump to be like Hillary?

What's amusing about the ranting being done by you snowflakes about Trump "possibly" making money from his Russian connections is that Hillary Clinton is literally standing on a mountain of cash that she made using her political connections!

Oh wait...you actually BELIEVED Hillary when she said she was broke when they left the White House? The year that they bought not one but two million dollar mansions?
Oh wait. . . you really believe that what Hillary did has anything to do with this?

Or do you want Trump to be like Hillary?

It's obvious that Hillary's loss to Trump has EVERYTHING to do with this, Jake! Liberals can't accept that Trump is their President. The whole "Russia" narrative is nothing more than an excuse used to explain why Clinton lost. It has to be "collusion" because if it isn't...then you'd all be forced to admit that your agenda hasn't worked for the country and that Hillary was an AWFUL candidate!

The main stream media is all in on this because they don't want to admit that the American people didn't listen to THEM in the last election! It's either "collusion" as a story or they'd have to self examine their own attempt to influence the election and why it failed!

Yes, Clinton was an awful candidate, Oldstyle, and more voted for her than for Trump. So let's get that weight off your chest.

Kushner's woes, oldstyle, is all his own doing. Trumpkins can't understand that Trump is held to the same standard as all presidents. He is president until he is not. The 'Russia Narratives' is all Trump's doing. His campaign associates did not have to meet with Russian operatives: just how stupid is that in retrospect. You have no idea at all about "collusion", so we, you and I and everyone else, will have to watch what comes of this and then admit that your hurt feelings has nothing to do with the reality of Trumpkinville.

It's obvious that Hillary's loss to Trump has EVERYTHING to do with this, Jake! Liberals can't accept that Trump is their President.

yes, they don't accept it because the people said no and the Russians interferred in the process.

The whole "Russia" narrative is nothing more than an excuse used to explain why Clinton lost. It has to be "collusion" because if it isn't...then you'd all be forced to admit that your agenda hasn't worked for the country and that Hillary was an AWFUL candidate!

I'll freely admit Hillary was an awful candidate. That really doesn't get you guys off the hook for supporting Trump KNOWING he is mentally unstable.

You see, there used to be a time in this country when if a major party shit the bed and nominated someone who had no business being president- Goldwater in 1964, McGovern in 1972 - then people voted for the other person, even if they were an awful candidate who had a hard time connecting with people.

The people still got this one right, but the awful system the Founding Slave Rapists gave us fucked it up. It created exactly the kind of situation is was designed to prevent.

But a lot of you "Von Papen" Republicans think you can still come out ahead on this deal.

The main stream media is all in on this because they don't want to admit that the American people didn't listen to THEM in the last election! It's either "collusion" as a story or they'd have to self examine their own attempt to influence the election and why it failed!

The American people did listen to them. Hillary got 3 million more votes.

And note the Trump investigation of illegal voters has been swept under the rug.

Establishing back Chanel communication with a foreign government is nothing new it has been done by both Republican and Democrat administrations over the years. I always get a laugh out of people acting Trump doing something that many before him have done is a first.

Establishing back Chanel communication with a foreign government is nothing new it has been done by both Republican and Democrat administrations over the years. I always get a laugh out of people acting Trump doing something that many before him have done is a first.
I always get a laugh out of folks like you who just don't get it.

"it" is not that the transition team wanted a back door channel to the Russians.

"it" is that they wanted to run out of the Russian Embassy and that they did not tell the appropriate American security office of what they were doing.

Kushner, though, will have plenty of opportunity to explain why it was appropriate.

Why does this chap need secret channels ?

As I understand it...........

Flynn had many meetings with the Russians

Flynn denied this to Pence.

Flynn got caught out lying to Pence

Flynn got fired for lying to Pence

Kushner was at those meetings with Flynn

Kushner is complicit in the deception.
1)he was a civillian don't confuse the difference between a member and non member and their rights.
2)ALLEGEDLY, he was asking for the President which is normal when you have diplomatic ties. Instead of allowing yourself to be a tool of propaganda networks you might want to learn what back channels are and why you yourself would seek them if you were a Presidential candidate who had opponents spying & cheating glimpses at your strategies and game plan & perhaps even stealing them as their own agenda.
Then look at what those plans turned out to be to undestand why you canct risk leaks and media blurting secret opperation plans that rewuired Russias involvement or notification.
Think, what was his first surprise act as President?
He striked Isis right out of the gate, an act requiring Russia be common courtesy notified for sake of preventing tensions and friendly fire casualties. Top secret operations requiring a back channel to Russia to prevent blabber mouthed intelligence officials or MSM from openly broadcasting our every move.
Orchestration of such operation required prior to elections consultations for it to be done, so unsuspectedly at the very start of transition, to show the enemy that they
can't assume to take advantage of said transition and to show a new stance and Sheriff was in town.
This is assuming the back channel request was not fake news.
But when they end the questioning and itcs not the narrative you are spinning in spreading propaganda, will you appologize to Jared, and Trump?
Yada, yada, yada, yada.....you all will say anything to cover for the corrupt Trump administration. Sad for America.
And you all will create corruption conspiracies where none exist to bring down this administration. Anyone can play that game.

why kushner have small nose? is he really jew?

1)he was a civillian don't confuse the difference between a member and non member and their rights.
2)ALLEGEDLY, he was asking for the President which is normal when you have diplomatic ties. Instead of allowing yourself to be a tool of propaganda networks you might want to learn what back channels are and why you yourself would seek them if you were a Presidential candidate who had opponents spying & cheating glimpses at your strategies and game plan & perhaps even stealing them as their own agenda.
Then look at what those plans turned out to be to undestand why you canct risk leaks and media blurting secret opperation plans that rewuired Russias involvement or notification.
He striked Isis right out of the gate, an act requiring Russia be common courtesy notified for sake of preventing tensions and friendly fire casualties. Top secret operations requiring a back channel to Russia to prevent blabber mouthed intelligence officials or MSM from openly broadcasting our every move.
Orchestration of such operation required prior to elections consultations for it to be done, so unsuspectedly at the very start of transition, to show the enemy that they
can't assume to take advantage of said transition and to show a new stance and Sheriff was in town.
But when they end the questioning and itcs not the narrative you are spinning in spreading propaganda, will you appologize to Jared, and Trump?
Yada, yada, yada, yada.....you all will say anything to cover for the corrupt Trump administration. Sad for America.
And you all will create corruption conspiracies where none exist to bring down this administration. Anyone can play that game.
The far and alt right did that for eight years, yes. Thanks for pointing that out.

"it" is not that the transition team wanted a back door channel to the Russians.

"it" is that they wanted to run out of the Russian Embassy and that they did not tell the appropriate American security office of what they were doing.

Kushner, though, will have plenty of opportunity to explain why it was appropriate.
Laughing boy it was one conversation started by the Russians I believe that never went anywhere. What I get and what you will never admit is if this was any administration other than Trumps it wouldn't be a story.

And like all of these hit pieces on Trump....they are crumbling away into nothing.........but keep trying.....

Laughing boy it was one conversation started by the Russians I believe that never went anywhere. What I get and what you will never admit is if this was any administration other than Trumps it wouldn't be a story.
What you think and believe has been shown almost always to be inaccurate. Any administration who would have done this would be wrong and it would be a monster story.

What you think and believe has been shown almost always to be inaccurate. Any administration who would have done this would be wrong and it would be a monster story.
Your opinion is not a fact now if the man was being charged with a crime or even accused of doing something illegal which has not happened or if any of the congressional committees or FBI had called him in to testify or for questioning which also has not happened you would have story. If you seriously think the media would have covered something this flimsy the same way if it happened under the previous administration your off your rocker.

U R ridiculous.

No one has to create anything for Trump: he has done it all himself. He is quintessentially corrupt.

Hold your breath until the Justice Department finds any illegal activity for developing a back channel.

Forum List

Back