Stacey Abrams Blames Being Called Out for Mask Hypocrisy is Racist

I listen ed to Abrams last night defending herself.... which was a mistake by the way she shouldn't even try to do that..... Her explanation smelled like a whole barn full. As she was finishing up her fifth Pizza...
I could definitely hear undertones of doubt and anger in her desperation to absolve herself of a massive public gaffe. Lol...

Jo
I cant really blame her...on that species of large mammal the blowhole is actually the gap between the front two teeth.

IMG_4398.jpg

This is the AUTHORITARIAN FACE OF THE LEFT.

Her own social media PUT THIS OUT THERE! THEN DELETED IT AND CALLED CRITICS “RACISTS!”.

Then she said she only took her mask off for a moment…..THEN SHE APOLOGIZED.

THESE RULING ELITES THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU.

Meanwhile Abrams is RACIST AS FUCK!

IMG_4398.jpg

THESE RULING ELITES THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU.
Well, in a sense, they are "better" than we are.

They are very nonchalant about violent crime because they themselves are very well protected from the predators for whom they cry buckets of tears in public.

Well, in a sense, they are "better" than we are.

They are very nonchalant about violent crime because they themselves are very well protected from the predators for whom they cry buckets of tears in public.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic. As I know this is a true statement, but it shouldn't be.

The more one looks at that photo, the more disgusting it becomes.

Look at that evil chesire grin from that lying tyrant cvnt bitch….just brazenly showing how she doesnt have to follow the rules she makes others follow.

Anyone who supports this kind of despotism is a fucking tard.

Forum List

Back