Supreme Court strikes down voter registration laws - Illegals win again.

you, and others, assumed something was meant for which there was no evidence to support.

:lol: Nope, you implied clearly your feelings about it.

I would love to know just what you think my "feelings" were that I "implied" and just how I made that "Implication".

You are "assuming" things not in evidence because of your bias and prejudice against those who are Conservative.

you, and others, assumed something was meant for which there was no evidence to support.

I would love to know just what you think my "feelings" were that I "implied" and just how I made that "Implication".

You are "assuming" things not in evidence because of your bias and prejudice against those who are Conservative.

Is it okay for you to "assume" that no one buy you is educated simply because they ask someone to explain what they mean by a certain statement? Is that due to your bias and prejudice against those who are Libs or maybe not as far right as you are?

This decision only applies to elections for congress critters because that's all the authority given congress in the constitution. If states chose they can have a separate registration form for all other elections and can require any documentation they want. I just hope a few states take advantage of this fact and maintain separate rolls and see how many register for congressional elections vs. all the others where they can require proof of citizenship.

I'm just wondering. In Tucson, there is a federal court that is solely dedicated to deporting illegals, at the rate of 70 per day, every working day of the year. There are also 14 other federal courts in the border states which are similarly solely dedicated to this task. This is in addition to what ever such charges are brought against illegals in other federal courts in the nation. Read all about it:

'Operation Streamline' takes hard line on illegal border crossers

At what point are you guys going to get past this hysteria that you have about not enforcing our border laws?

Secondly, I am more than a little ammused by the Right wing manufactured myth that all these illegals are voting for democrats. Let's say that you entered a country illegally...one that doesn't much care for your kind, anyway, like maybe in the Mid East. You know that you are there illegally, and you want to avoid being thrown out. So, how many of you are going to rush down to the nearest voter registration post, commit perjury, which is a felony, in front of a government employee, and otherwise risk exposing yourself unecessarily to deportation or prison, just to vote for a particular party? If you raised your hand, then I think that I am beginning to understand why the Left has so little repect for the intelligence on the Right.

1 - How many Illegals are here now and why are they getting special rates on College fees as well as protected from deportation?

How many times have we heard the Left claim that we can't deport all the illegals? Why not?

The border isn't moving.

2 - According to the "Experts" the Democrats got the bulk of the Hispanic vote the last two elections.

Are you saying that they are lying?

"1 - How many Illegals are here now and why are they getting special rates on College fees as well as protected from deportation?
How many times have we heard the Left claim that we can't deport all the illegals? Why not?

The border isn't moving.

2 - According to the "Experts" the Democrats got the bulk of the Hispanic vote the last two elections.
Are you saying that they are lying? "

Now, there, you seem to have put your finger on your problem, fair and square.

Without even giving it any thought, you seem to think that the words, "illegal aliens", and "Hispanics", are interchangeable.

We Democrats are counting on you to continue to do just that!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Without even giving it any thought, you seem to think that the words, "illegal aliens", and "Hispanics", are interchangeable...

It seems to me that it is the liberals/democrats who constantly make that association, since anyone opposed to ILLEGAL immigration is so often accused from the left of "hating Hispanics" or some such nonsense.

"1 - How many Illegals are here now and why are they getting special rates on College fees as well as protected from deportation?

The border isn't moving.

Are you saying that they are lying? "

Now, there, you seem to have put your finger on your problem, fair and square.

Without even giving it any thought, you seem to think that the words, "illegal aliens", and "Hispanics", are interchangeable.

We Democrats are counting on you to continue to do just that!!!!!!!!

Actually, Considering that we are talking about Arizona, the probability that the vast majority of illegals in that state are from Mexico, Central, and South America is so large as to virtually nullify the possibility of finding an Illegal from Ireland or Norway there.

Granted there is a slim chance to find such an illegal, but that would be along the lines of winning not only your State's multi-million dollar lottery, but also winning the Powerball, multi-State Lottery when both are in excess of $100 Million.

I'm just wondering. In Tucson, there is a federal court that is solely dedicated to deporting illegals, at the rate of 70 per day, every working day of the year. There are also 14 other federal courts in the border states which are similarly solely dedicated to this task. This is in addition to what ever such charges are brought against illegals in other federal courts in the nation. Read all about it:

'Operation Streamline' takes hard line on illegal border crossers

At what point are you guys going to get past this hysteria that you have about not enforcing our border laws?

Secondly, I am more than a little amused by the Right wing manufactured myth that all these illegals are voting for democrats. Let's say that you entered a country illegally...one that doesn't much care for your kind, anyway, like maybe in the Mid East. You know that you are there illegally, and you want to avoid being thrown out. So, how many of you are going to rush down to the nearest voter registration post, commit perjury, which is a felony, in front of a government employee, and otherwise risk exposing yourself unecessarily to deportation or prison, just to vote for a particular party? If you raised your hand, then I think that I am beginning to understand why the Left has so little repect for the intelligence on the Right.

NOTICE: This guy is a liar...he's in some way connected to the court he mentions either as an illegal immigration advocate or maybe a flea-bitten lawyer with a ponytail who can't get corporate or other criminal work. His clients are NOT being deported.

Last edited:
Note the opinion was written by that well-known liberal Scalia.

Following the letter of the law is a bit of a stickler for him.

He said that Arizona simply went about it the wrong way.

He said essentially....try again. :eusa_eh:

and that is most likely the answer the state wanted in the first place

Hardly want we wanted....it will be two more years (and another federal election) at least before the Supremes will hear another legal challenge to the Soetoro Gang's open-border/voter registration policy. In that time, another million illegals will be encamped inside our borders.

THANKS Scalia et al....you've once again nitpicked a well-intentioned attempt to control our ballot box.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Last edited:

Is it okay for you to "assume" that no one buy you is educated simply because they ask someone to explain what they mean by a certain statement? Is that due to your bias and prejudice against those who are Libs or maybe not as far right as you are?

Shroom and the other far right reactionaries out of the GOP mainstream believe they are answerable no one but can judge everyone. They are a laughingstock to most of the party.

The Hispanics who vote are not illegal aliens, dummies.

Correction... the Hispanics who are US citizens are not illegal aliens

I don't care if the person is Hispanic, Aleutian, Asian, Canadian, Burmese, or whatever else.. if you are not a citizen, you do not vote.. and you ensure someone is a citizen before voting

That may no longer be the case in some locations, NY being one of them.

The New York City Council held its first hearing Thursday on the measure, which would extend voting rights to anyone, regardless of citizenship, who has been living in the city for at least six months. The only other stipulation would be that they meet standard voting requirements (like not being in prison or on parole for a felony conviction).
NYC lawmakers consider allowing non-citizen immigrants to vote ? MSNBC

The Hispanics who vote are not illegal aliens, dummies.

I don't care if the person is Hispanic, Aleutian, Asian, Canadian, Burmese, or whatever else.. if you are not a citizen, you do not vote.. and you ensure someone is a citizen before voting

The New York City Council held its first hearing Thursday on the measure, which would extend voting rights to anyone, regardless of citizenship, who has been living in the city for at least six months. The only other stipulation would be that they meet standard voting requirements (like not being in prison or on parole for a felony conviction).

Does the proposal explicitly state or does it ignore citizenship? Yes or No.

Bottom line is that it doesn't matter since it still give non-citizen the right to vote in NYC.

Bottom line is that it doesn't matter since it still give non-citizen the right to vote in NYC.

How so?

How so?

???? Did you not read the article?
let's try this again:

You are not being clear. Does the proposal explicitly state that non-citizens can vote? If not, you have no point.

You are not being clear. Does the proposal explicitly state that non-citizens can vote? If not, you have no point.

I believe the line: "which would extend voting rights to anyone, regardless of citizenship"
makes it clear that non-citizens can vote.

I believe the line: "which would extend voting rights to anyone, regardless of citizenship"
makes it clear that non-citizens can vote.

No, that is your line, not the line of legislation that explicitly states that non-citizens can vote.

Forum List

Back