The Rise of a New Black Conservative Movement

Do ewe idiots remember Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice, Allen West, and on and on and on and on? Dew ewe remember what the left called them?
I know people who are related to Alan West and they call him a sellout. Rice and Powell were sellouts and only in recent years have stood up against the racism in the republican party. You can go on and on, but the black conservatives in this article do not represent the philosophy of the black conservatives republicans have pushed out in from of the American people. Most of you in here will not like black conservatives like the ones who are part of this movement.

‘Racism in the Republican Party’. Do you think it is unique to the Republican Party and does not exist in the Democrat Party?

Look, the republican party is opposed to all policies that have allowed blacks to inch closer to equality and have done so since Goldwater opposed the civil rights act. That is the difference between the p[arties today.

Do ewe idiots remember Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice, Allen West, and on and on and on and on? Dew ewe remember what the left called them?
I know people who are related to Alan West and they call him a sellout. Rice and Powell were sellouts and only in recent years have stood up against the racism in the republican party. You can go on and on, but the black conservatives in this article do not represent the philosophy of the black conservatives republicans have pushed out in from of the American people. Most of you in here will not like black conservatives like the ones who are part of this movement.

‘Racism in the Republican Party’. Do you think it is unique to the Republican Party and does not exist in the Democrat Party?

Look, the republican party is opposed to all policies that have allowed blacks to inch closer to equality and have done so since Goldwater opposed the civil rights act. That is the difference between the p[arties today.
Factually speaking, Goldwater supported the propose Civil Rights Legislation of ‘57 and ‘60. Kennedy opposed Civil Rights legislation a few short years earlier in ‘57. Neither man was opposed to Civil Rights.

We do not obsess over racism as many do on the left, but we also do not discount its impact as many do on the right.
Bravo. My position precisely.

Although it does go further than just "discounting its impact". "Enabling more of it" is closer to reality.
And that's what's wrong with your position. You have been suce3ssfully gaslighted into believing that consistently pointing out racism enables more racism. Not a very intelligent position because if a person is not already a racist, pointing out the existence of racism us not going to enable them to become one.

Factually speaking, Goldwater supported the propose Civil Rights Legislation of ‘57 and ‘60. Kennedy opposed Civil Rights legislation a few short years earlier in ‘57. Neither man was opposed to Civil Rights.

I do tire of whites trying to argue with me about this. The 1857 civil rights act was a joke and I am fully aware of the Kennedys problems. Not one time have I bragged on any Kennedy and the only thing I have really said about Johnson was that he signed the civil rights and voting rights acts. He was a racist, no different than Lincoln. But there is a reason black republicans did not support the republican platform or candidate in 1964 and called both racist.

Last edited:
We do not obsess over racism as many do on the left, but we also do not discount its impact as many do on the right.

Although it does go further than just "discounting its impact". "Enabling more of it" is closer to reality.
And that's what's wrong with your position. You have been suce3ssfully gaslighted into believing that consistently pointing out racism enables more racism. Not a very intelligent position because if a person is not already a racist, pointing out the existence of racism us not going to enable them to become one.
So you actually think that screaming RACISM at everything that moves is going to change the hearts and minds of people like this?

Is that how you are? If someone screams at you over a position of yours, are you now more likely to fold and change your mind on it?

Really?

Last edited:

I do tire of whites trying to argue with me about this. There is a reason black republicans did not support the republican platform or candidate in 1964 and called both racist.

Tire yourself all you want but that does not change the fact that Goldwater opposed the legislation in ‘64 but not Civil Rights just as Kennedy did in ‘57. What is disturbing is how almost overnight many Democrats with names like Fulbright, Gore, Byrd... who spent years pushing segregation now all of the sudden embraced the Legislation and are credited for “supporting civil rights”.

So you actually think that screaming RACISM at everything that moves is going to change the hearts and minds of people like this?

Is that how you are? If someone screams at you over a position of yours, are you now more likely to fold and change your mind on it?

Really?
No one is screaming racism at everything that moves. Again you have been gaslighted into believing a false narrative;. If I believed something that the courts in this nation had determined was wrong years after it was done and continued to embrace the attitude that caused the problem. I would hope somebody screamed at me to change.

I do tire of whites trying to argue with me about this. There is a reason black republicans did not support the republican platform or candidate in 1964 and called both racist.

Tire yourself all you want but that does not change the fact that Goldwater opposed the legislation in ‘64 but not Civil Rights just as Kennedy did in ‘57. What is disturbing is how almost overnight many Democrats with names like Fulbright, Gore, Byrd... who spent years pushing segregation now all of the sudden embraced the Legislation and are credited for “supporting civil rights”.

Again, there is a reason blacks condemned Goldwater and the republican platform of 1964, walked put of the convention, supported Johnson and publicly declared the platform and candidate as racist.

You republicans spend a whole lot of time lying about your history. I know all about those democrats you named and Al Gore Jr was not his father. Later on Robert Byrd apologized and publicly denounced his past position. Meanwhile:

1589618744388.png

Again, there is a reason blacks condemned Goldwater and the republican platform of 1964, walked put of the convention, supported Johnson and publicly declared the platform and candidate as racist.

You republicans spend a whole lot of time lying about your history. I know all about those democrats you named and Al Gore Jr was not his father. Later on Robert Byrd apologized and publicly denounced his past position. Meanwhile:

View attachment 336701

Strom Thurmond apologized too yet that did not stop Democrats from excoriating him over the years. Byrd oversaw a group that terrorized, assaulted and killed Blacks. Thurmond was a segregationalist. Big difference. The bullshit factor is the that Blacks and Democrats stood shoulder to shoulder with Byrd not because of his apology but simply because he had a (D) at the end of his name.

The Republican Party thrives on it.

Against Mexicans, Muslims, Minorities.
Throw in hatred of gays, the educated, the poor

View attachment 336701

Strom Thurmond apologized too yet that did not stop Democrats from excoriating him over the years. Byrd oversaw a group that terrorized, assaulted and killed Blacks. Thurmond was a segregationalist. Big difference. The bullshit factor is the that Blacks and Democrats stood shoulder to shoulder with Byrd not because of his apology but simply because he had a (D) at the end of his name.
Over 40 years, Byrd changed his views
Not just to the TV cameras but with how he voted

Until now, Black Conservatives were expected to act like Uncle Toms, spouting Conservative blame the victim rhetoric.

If the Republican Party really wants to attract blacks, they have to abandon their “plantation” rhetoric and stop their support of the Deplorables

What a load of bullshit.

A conservative is a conservative regardless of color.

What a left wing piece of shit you are.
Bullshit
Nothing in conservatism says you have to be a racist

Racists are from both parties and racists comes in all colors. IM2 is proof of that.
IM2 is not proof of that. And the democratic party is not controlled by racists. Now when you find me instances where blacks implemented laws and policies to purposefully exclude whites from opportunity, we can talk about black racism.
BS on both counts, IM2.......you are not the one to judge yourself, your peers are, and they say quite different what you think of yourself.
The republican party does have racists in it, but they are not controlling the party. Only a racist would think that.
The democrat party does have racists in it, but they are not controlling the party.
My peers are not here and my peers say differently. You call me a racist for opposing white racism. You are practicing racial gaslighting. You do that because of white fragility and that gaslighting is the defensive mechanism you use. Racists do control the republican party and it is not racist to make that comment. If racists did not control your party, trump would never have been nominated. He would have been discarded right after he started. Instead he was the nominee and even as he continues exhibiting racism you guys have increased your support for him and are hoping to give him a second term. Meanwhile serious and real conservatives have left the party.

I think he would know.
You are so full of bullshit, IM2. You always broad brush everyone into compartments to fit your mantra.
You're a paranoid small individual with issues. I imagine there has always been boogeymen in your life.
You are a racist...make no mistake about that.
But, whatever get you to sleep at night, run with it, dude.

Republicans have not just opposed policies which help level the playing field, they are openly promoting white nationalist policies which will ensure the status quo. Stuff like reducing non-white immigration to prevent "white replacement".

I'm interested in your take on the "1619 Project", which is focusing on slavery as the "original sin" of the Republic. The pieces I've read show how systemic racism has keep black Americans from fully participating in the wealth of the nation. From the earliest time, rich plantation owners used racism to divide poor blacks and poor whites because they feared that they would be powerless if poor people banded together and joined forces. The would be able to overcome the handful of wealthy plantation owners and steal their wealth.

The wealthy elites are still using those self-same racist memes today. "Illegals from Mexico stole your jobs", was originally "Slaves from Africa stole your jobs", or something similar, was told to white indentured servants who worked off their passage to America, but expected wages once their debt was paid off. When slaves first arrived, this is the lie told to poor white sharecroppers. Today it's being told to mid-Western factory workers whose former employers decided to move manufactuing offshore. "The Chinese stole your jobs". The illegal Hispanics stole your jobs.

Three hundred years later, the same lie is being used to good effect with dumb crackers.

Here's the reality: Republicans are acting on their racism. Voter ID laws, gerrymandering, voter suppression tactics (like no polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, restricting polling hours in poor neighbourhoods), and the hundreds of myriad voter suppression techniques being used by Republicans to supress poor and minority voters. All in an effort to prevent non-whites from achieving power.

Democrats are not only not doing any of this, and they are actively working for voters' rights. They don't have to cheat to win. The numbers have been in their favour for more than 20 years, and that's why Republicans will remain the party of old white men.

Forum List

Back