There’s clearly a misunderstanding among conservatives…

Conservatives are under the misconception that those who voted for Biden have the same slavish, blind, and cult-like devotion to Biden as conservatives have for Trump.

That’s not the case.

Indeed, many – if not most – who voted for Biden are indifferent to the president-elect.

Those who voted for Biden were voting to rid the country of Trump; Biden was merely a means to that end.

Should events occur prior to 2024 that would compel Biden to resign from office – such as the impeachment process – Harris would become president (interestingly, a significant number of Biden voters might actually prefer Harris…).

And Trump would still be gone, which is paramount.

Biden voters would be perfectly content with that scenario.
I think you are incorrect about the who "cult" accusation. I think most people voted for trump because he was not Hillary. Like you, they were willing to vote for trump in order to keep Hillary out of the white house at all costs.

It wasn't necessarily about trump, if any of the other Republicans had won the nomination, the right would have backed that candidate equally.

Sure, there are those that like that trump is not an establishment politician, and they like that he says what is on his mind. They like that he is rough around the edges. They are tired of seeing the same demeanor from every other politician year in year out.

Divisiveness is why you see people backing trump so fervently. We, as a nation, have become so petty, so divisive, so hate filled, that we fling insults on a whim, and most people will react. Just like you guys went hard to defend biden over Ukraine, and will go hard to defend hunter over his laptop and taxes.

The left drank a lot of Kool aid over trump. Its why I'm so anti media, I believe that all of them lie to you, and they all have an agenda, designed to put ideas in peoples heads. As I've said many times in the past, I listen to a LOT of hard core left wing progressive talk radio, so I have a good idea of what they think, and I also see all of the lies, spin, and disinformation, and hatred that they peddle every single day.

Like I said, both sides have an agenda, but I have never seen hatred and attempts to rile up their listeners as I have from these left wing radio hosts.

Left wing media peddled a lot of lies, disinformation and out of context spin against trump, and because this media has the left programmed with hatred, ready to chew nails, that the left were eager to believe. They were already programmed to hate the right, so you could say anything bad about a right winger, and without even looking for proof, the left is all too eager to jump on that and believe it.

There is blame to go around for everyone, for sure, but, and ill say it again, media is to blame for the state we are in today. There is nothing you hear about politics that doesn't come from a media source, with their spin on it, and they ALL have a spin.

Many did vote for Trump for the simple reason he was not Hillary. Understandable.

Trump lost because he is not a decent person. If he had been even a little decent he would have won again.

Conservatives are under the misconception that those who voted for Biden have the same slavish, blind, and cult-like devotion to Biden as conservatives have for Trump.

That’s not the case.

Indeed, many – if not most – who voted for Biden are indifferent to the president-elect.

Those who voted for Biden were voting to rid the country of Trump; Biden was merely a means to that end.

Should events occur prior to 2024 that would compel Biden to resign from office – such as the impeachment process – Harris would become president (interestingly, a significant number of Biden voters might actually prefer Harris…).

I think you are incorrect about the who "cult" accusation. I think most people voted for trump because he was not Hillary. Like you, they were willing to vote for trump in order to keep Hillary out of the white house at all costs.

It wasn't necessarily about trump, if any of the other Republicans had won the nomination, the right would have backed that candidate equally.

Sure, there are those that like that trump is not an establishment politician, and they like that he says what is on his mind. They like that he is rough around the edges. They are tired of seeing the same demeanor from every other politician year in year out.

Divisiveness is why you see people backing trump so fervently. We, as a nation, have become so petty, so divisive, so hate filled, that we fling insults on a whim, and most people will react. Just like you guys went hard to defend biden over Ukraine, and will go hard to defend hunter over his laptop and taxes.

The left drank a lot of Kool aid over trump. Its why I'm so anti media, I believe that all of them lie to you, and they all have an agenda, designed to put ideas in peoples heads. As I've said many times in the past, I listen to a LOT of hard core left wing progressive talk radio, so I have a good idea of what they think, and I also see all of the lies, spin, and disinformation, and hatred that they peddle every single day.

Like I said, both sides have an agenda, but I have never seen hatred and attempts to rile up their listeners as I have from these left wing radio hosts.

Left wing media peddled a lot of lies, disinformation and out of context spin against trump, and because this media has the left programmed with hatred, ready to chew nails, that the left were eager to believe. They were already programmed to hate the right, so you could say anything bad about a right winger, and without even looking for proof, the left is all too eager to jump on that and believe it.

There is blame to go around for everyone, for sure, but, and ill say it again, media is to blame for the state we are in today. There is nothing you hear about politics that doesn't come from a media source, with their spin on it, and they ALL have a spin.

Many did vote for Trump for the simple reason he was not Hillary. Understandable.

Trump lost because he is not a decent person. If he had been even a little decent he would have won again.

Trump lost, imo, because he was an unpopular candidate who governed over a damaged economy and massive job losses. People tend to vote for the state of affairs at the time of the vote.

And the state of affairs on November 3rd left Trump vulnerable.

How could you possibly think anyone believes Joe has any kind of following at all, much less the kind of following that Trump inspired? Biden inspires no such feeling in no one, not even Jill Biden.

No one was thrilled Joe was running much less voting for him. Joe was just an empty suit with the same: "Not Trump" on his chest. Voting for Biden was just a protest vote by people so brainwashed against Trump from the MSM, that they didn't care to look at the hapless, evil shrek they would be getting with him.

And after he bombs out and the far worse Madam Kammy is put in his place.

1607817714569.png

Speaking only for myself, I don't worship Trump, I support his view on America first, putting conservative judges on the bench, and standing against the wave of radical liberals. The left has embraced Marxist ways which are contrary to the Constitution. That it is Trump is incidental, I would support any conservative that could effectively keep America from the clutches of radical Marxists. I do however truly enjoy the fact Trump can send liberals into a hissy fit for just about anything.

That’s not the case.

So you have already began the justification for eliminating Joe Xiden?

Wow, is there no limit to your depravity?

Unlike people of your ilk, there was a slavish devotion to American, not Trump. You'll never understand the difference.

That’s not the case.

Not necessarily conservatives, unless self described. Mostly just trumpers, cult people, folks comitted to him and not conservatism.

That’s not the case.

Biden is a decent person?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh God not liberal logic again. So you voted for Biden but you don't support Biden.
They would have voted for Joseph Stalin just to vote out Donald Trump.
Bad example. You do know he's dead, right? It is in all of the history books. No way he could have even got on the primaries.:auiqs.jpg:

Remember Trump was an incumbent. Incumbants don't loose unless they are unpopular. The last was Carter, who most of us still thought was a decent person, but just about everything he touched in the last two years of his term turned to shit.

Trump lost, imo, because he was an unpopular candidate who governed over a damaged economy and massive job losses. People tend to vote for the state of affairs at the time of the vote.

Trump rode mostly on Obama's economy. The economic growth in Obama's last 18 months, was bookended by Trumps first 18 months. Trumps economy was as Newton described his accomplishments, because he stood on the shoulders of giants.

When Trump completely bungled the coronavirus, he spelled out his own fate.

I'm not a conservative- I see NO difference between acolytes- it's mostly, Party loyalty- PARTY.

Trump rode mostly on Obama's economy. The economic growth in Obama's last 18 months, was bookended by Trumps first 18 months. Trumps economy was as Newton described his accomplishments, because he stood on the shoulders of giants.

When Trump completely bungled the coronavirus, he spelled out his own fate.
Almost every nation on earth bungled the corona virus and you seriously believe that no one would bring in the virus from our Southern Border?

Speaking only for myself, I don't worship Trump, I support his view on America first, putting conservative judges on the bench, and standing against the wave of radical liberals. The left has embraced Marxist ways which are contrary to the Constitution. That it is Trump is incidental, I would support any conservative that could effectively keep America from the clutches of radical Marxists. I do however truly enjoy the fact Trump can send liberals into a hissy fit for just about anything.
So you enjoy Trump for his entertainment value, like when he was on the Apprentice.

But how did you judge him on actual governing. Like how he handled the coronavirus?

That’s not the case.

Some would and some wouldn't. I know a few democrats that can't stand 'knee pad kam'.

Remember Trump was an incumbent. Incumbants don't loose unless they are unpopular. The last was Carter, who most of us still thought was a decent person, but just about everything he touched in the last two years of his term turned to shit.
You left out George H.W. Bush (41) who lost because people learned how to read lips.

So you enjoy Trump for his entertainment value, like when he was on the Apprentice.

But how did you judge him on actual governing. Like how he handled the coronavirus?
How did all of the Asian and European leaders you love so much handle the corona virus?

Oh God not liberal logic again. So you voted for Biden but you don't support Biden.
They would have voted for Joseph Stalin just to vote out Donald Trump.
Bad example. You do know he's dead, right? It is in all of the history books. No way he could have even got on the primaries.:auiqs.jpg:
What part of "would have" didn't you understand?
What part of reality are you guys uncomfortable with? If you are going to bring in dead people, why don't you guys run Lincoln again? Better yet, the Republicans should just run Jesus next time. Ought to be a hit with the religious right.

Forum List

Back