This Easter Morning's Mass in My City Proved People are Rejecting Atheism. The Catholic Church is Alive and BOOMING!

If your claim were true, that most the world's population don't believe in Jesus Christ, which I don't know is the case, at least as a conscious decision, in what way does popular opinion equal what is right?

And we must also keep in mind many in the Communist world have been kept from knowing about Jesus, which is probably close to 2 billion out of the world's population of 7 billion.
Math. 7.9 billion people on this lonely little rock. 2.8 billion Xtians. The math I learned says that more people don't believe in your guy than do.

Math. 7.9 billion people on this lonely little rock. 2.8 billion Xtians. The math I learned says that more people don't believe in your guy than do.
Jews believe Jesus existed. Muslims believe it. Christians of course believe it, and we have 2 million in communist countries people who are being forcibly kept from it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Jews believe Jesus existed. Muslims believe it. Christians of course believe it, and we have 2 million in communist countries people who are being forcibly kept from it.
We do not believe Jesus existed. There is no proof either way. At best he is thought as just another rabble rouser claiming to be the Messiah. One in a long line of false Messiahs.

We do not believe Jesus existed. There is no proof either way. At best he is thought as just another rabble rouser claiming to be the Messiah. One in a long line of false Messiahs.
Of course Jews believe Jesus existed.

That is just fucking nuts. And shows a complete disconnect with the reality where most of the world does not believe on your man-god.
Born agains and any Christians not Catholic, think Catholicism is shit.

Jews think the religion is shit

Muslims think it's shit

God told Mormon's it's shit

Atheists think it's shit.

And yet here we have a cocky Catholic who thinks they have the one true religion. Funny shit.

But I'm going to say this. I believe or hope the Catholic church no longer protects or covers up pedophilia. I sure as hell hope they don't do that still. No way. If they still do it, that would shock me even more than finding out in the first place what they were doing. Because I'm sure the members will continue to defend, deflect and make excuses.

If this didn't make them run from the church, nothing will.

Nope. benefit of the doubt. he may or may not have existed.
And if they believe he existed, he was just a dude names Hey-Soos.

The mormons believe he existed too. They just feel the catholic church has lost it's way.

Muslims acknowledge Jesus was a profit

Us Atheists believe that he could have been a real person and not COMPLETELY made up. Just embellished.

Think about all the dumb Mexicans who believe Catholicism without question. Then I think about my Greek ancestors. Hell, my yaya and thea were such gullible swallowers of the story so it shouldn't shock me that Greeks 1900 years ago swallowed the stories. I just can't believe us Greeks pretend to be so smart yet we believed some guy walked on water and rose from the dead without a shred of proof.

Born agains and any Christians not Catholic, think Catholicism is shit.

Jews think the religion is shit

Muslims think it's shit

God told Mormon's it's shit

Atheists think it's shit.

And yet here we have a cocky Catholic who thinks they have the one true religion. Funny shit.

But I'm going to say this. I believe or hope the Catholic church no longer protects or covers up pedophilia. I sure as hell hope they don't do that still. No way. If they still do it, that would shock me even more than finding out in the first place what they were doing. Because I'm sure the members will continue to defend, deflect and make excuses.

Just like you ignore the rampant and increasing sex abuse cases of the atheist public schools? If you were sincere, wouldn't you be abandoning and/or condemning atheism because of the 150 million they murdered in the last century? Yet you hyperfocus on the smaller and dwindling number of cases in the RCC.

Just like you ignore the rampant and increasing sex abuse cases of the atheist public schools? If you were sincere, wouldn't you be abandoning and/or condemning atheism because of the 150 million they murdered in the last century? Yet you hyperfocus on the smaller and dwindling number of cases in the RCC.
I am 100% with you. In fact I'm on another thread discussing it. You should join us. This is the religion forum.

I think the lesson here is Catholics should not pick on us Atheists. You don't have any fucking room to talk. LOL. You guys are sick. LOL. Pervy Priests. The Vatican is a gay brothel for fags. Everyone knows it. Come on dude. Men in robes.

We haven't even discussed when nuns are raped by priests. What are your thoughts on that? Are you going to bring up Principals who've raped teachers now?

I am 100% with you. In fact I'm on another thread discussing it. You should join us. This is the religion forum.

I think the lesson here is Catholics should not pick on us Atheists. You don't have any fucking room to talk. LOL. You guys are sick. LOL. Pervy Priests. The Vatican is a gay brothel for fags. Everyone knows it. Come on dude. Men in robes.

We haven't even discussed when nuns are raped by priests. What are your thoughts on that? Are you going to bring up Principals who've raped teachers now?
I'm just saying if you're going to try to invalidate a belief because of the bad behavior of its followers, you should have left atheism long ago considering the 150 million they killed last century and the huge number of children they have sexually abused. Atheists have been far and away the biggest abuser and murders. Why would you stick with atheism?

The reason most of us remain Catholics is that we don't follow the Church, we follow Jesus, his words, his way, his life. We worship God together, there are numerous ways we help and contribute to the community.

Is all you know about Catholics that at one time they had a few pedophile priests which they soon cleansed the Church of and added additional protections while, long after, secular society is still turning blind eyes to pedophiles proudly in their midst. (MBLA)

You compliment those who left the Church, but look down on those who stayed and cleansed the Church. We follow Jesus, who, in his own day, cleansed the Temple.

Forum List

Back