USMB Coffee Shop IV

If you know what this says you are a true American redneck.
16427523_1813294418940144_8574669150446932076_n.jpg

I am thinking the bail pepr is needed for court...

I saw one of these at an antique store last week. I was thinking of going back to buy it because it's a pretty good conversation piece. "I killed him with my bare hands and made a purse out of him right there!" :2up:

1940s-baby-alligator-purse-full-body-hide-head-vintage-brazilian-leather-1stopretroshop-w81176-1.jpg

I am sure if he went for your bunny, it would be lights out for Mr. Gator.

Just checking in to make sure everyone is okay, been particularly busy around the house slowly getting things ready for the eventual move and spending lots of time checking out home listings trying to find that needle in a haystack........ Went for a drive yesterday, up through Alamogordo then Corrizozo to Capitan, Ruidoso then back home. We both love the Capitan/Alto area and even Tularosa...... Too bad employment options are limited, might have to look at "online" jobs or self employment options if we want to live there.
Best of luck finding the perfect place!
That would entail a magnanimous person/couple who has no need of money giving us their $400 - 1M house with awesome views for free cause they need the tax write off................ :D

This one will work........

2900 N Spirit Dancer Trl, Tucson, AZ 85749 - realtor.com®

Good morning everybody. Most of the snow from last night has already melted--just some patches here and there and temps are above freezing now so we'll just have cold rain at times today.

We got rain and not really cold.
We sure need the rain.
Never have been a fan of snow, even when I grew up in Colo. :)

Just checking in to make sure everyone is okay, been particularly busy around the house slowly getting things ready for the eventual move and spending lots of time checking out home listings trying to find that needle in a haystack........ Went for a drive yesterday, up through Alamogordo then Corrizozo to Capitan, Ruidoso then back home. We both love the Capitan/Alto area and even Tularosa...... Too bad employment options are limited, might have to look at "online" jobs or self employment options if we want to live there.
That would entail a magnanimous person/couple who has no need of money giving us their $400 - 1M house with awesome views for free cause they need the tax write off................ :D

Don't know why you would want to have movie stars as neighbors. :(

Don't know why you would want to have movie stars as neighbors. :(
So we can pretend we're the Beverly Hillbillies........

We sure need the rain.

I actually loved snow up on the mountain--there was something about sitting in front of the fireplace with a cup of coffee or tea watching it pile up on the deck outside the sliding glass doors. But we were much younger and stronger then, more sure footed, more able to dig ourselves out. Before we got our 4-wheel drive, and then AWD I sometimes could not get my little Mercury Capri up the hill to get home when the road was snow packed and then icy from traffic. I would get as far as I could, put it in the ditch on the side of the road and walk the rest of the way if somebody didn't pick me up. (Somebody usually did.) No way I could do that now.

We sure need the rain.

I actually loved snow up on the mountain--there was something about sitting in front of the fireplace with a cup of coffee or tea watching it pile up on the deck outside the sliding glass doors. But we were much younger and stronger then, more sure footed, more able to dig ourselves out. Before we got our 4-wheel drive, and then AWD I sometimes could not get my little Mercury Capri up the hill to get home when the road was snow packed and then icy from traffic. I would get as far as I could, put it in the ditch on the side of the road and walk the rest of the way if somebody didn't pick me up. (Somebody usually did.) No way I could do that now.

I have never liked it and did not like playing in it when I was a kid.
Give me the desert, I love! :)

We sure need the rain.
You got rain, we're getting light sprinkles and cool temps but the sky looks black to the southwest.

We are in the clear right now. According to the radar you aren't.

We sure need the rain.

I have never liked it and did not like playing in it when I was a kid.
Give me the desert, I love! :)

I love the high desert too. But I loved being in West Virginia surrounded by verdent green mountains even with lots of rain and fog. And I loved Texas not so much for the aesthetics, but for the people. Ditto Kansas which is quite a bit greener than either west Texas or the desert. I guess I can be at home pretty much anywhere.

But there is something about the high desert that is compelling, almost spiritual at times. I doubt we will ever leave.

Forum List

Back