"What is the Democrats' message?"

The reason that Crooked Hillary lost was that she had no message Americans wanted to hear.

The idiot ran on a far Left platform to have open borders, demonize the NRA, bring in a million Muslims, raise taxes and curtail the right to keep and bear arms. Who in their right mind would vote for somebody like that? Only the illegals, welfare queens, Moon Bats and queers.

The funny thing as bat shit crazy Libtard that she was she was less crazy than the other Democrat running.

The reason that Crooked Hillary lost was that she had no message Americans wanted to hear.

Such as?

She ran on the exact same platform as dems always have. Trump co-opted it and drowned her out with "crooked hillary" and " lock her up".

...and that platform over the last few decades has been batshit crazy Left wing.

That asshole Slick Willy won on a plurality with a split conservative vote. That piece of shit Obama was a one trick pony bringing out all the Negroes to vote for their soul brother. How disgusting was that?

Crooked Hillary didn't even do a good job preaching that Democrat hate, thievery and divisiveness. Commie Bernie was better at that vile message than she was although she tried. Thank goodness for her incompetency.

Democrats only win when conservatives stay at home because the alternatives like Bush Sr, McCain and Romney are RINOs.

The Democrats are pretty much the scum of this country and Crooked Hillary represented that scum very well..

The message of the Democrats is "we will steal money on your behalf". Sometimes their are enough greedy Americans to elect Democrats.

The Democrats are for open borders because they need to import welfare queens for their base.

So, you can't point to the message then?

No debate or speech footage?

OK, jelly. does china sell more to America or does America sell more to china? Hint: the country selling the most has the most to lose in a trade war.

Great. Losing anything is putting us worse off then before, fool. Rising prices will negate any gains made through tax cuts.

So to recap, Trump gave us deficit expanding tax cuts and then created artificial inflation that swallows up those gains. He's raised our national debt considerably for no gains.
Brilliant!

Do you understand that American jobs are impacted when a foreign country sells the same product for less than the US companies? Tariffs just put US companies on an equal footing with their foreign competitors. Do you think its fair that Germany puts a 100% tariff on Harley Davidson motorcycles sold in Germany? But we don't put tariffs on Mercedes or BMWs?
you do understand that once China goes elsewhere for soybeans etc etc etc we may never get that business again ?AND if you hit those farmers in their pockets who do you think they'll be voting for?......remember MONEY talks loudly

so you would favor supporting Chinese companies over American companies in order to keep your meager budget from being impacted?

Reducing the amount of Chinese products sold in this country will create American jobs. Yes, people do vote their pocketbook and having a job makes your pocketbook fuller.
Yes, people do vote their pocketbook and having a job makes your pocketbook fuller.

Until rising cost make it empty again.

so whats your solution, for us to continue to have a negative trade balance with china until they completely own us?

OK, jelly. does china sell more to America or does America sell more to china? Hint: the country selling the most has the most to lose in a trade war.

Great. Losing anything is putting us worse off then before, fool. Rising prices will negate any gains made through tax cuts.

So to recap, Trump gave us deficit expanding tax cuts and then created artificial inflation that swallows up those gains. He's raised our national debt considerably for no gains.
Brilliant!

Do you understand that American jobs are impacted when a foreign country sells the same product for less than the US companies? Tariffs just put US companies on an equal footing with their foreign competitors. Do you think its fair that Germany puts a 100% tariff on Harley Davidson motorcycles sold in Germany? But we don't put tariffs on Mercedes or BMWs?
you do understand that once China goes elsewhere for soybeans etc etc etc we may never get that business again ?AND if you hit those farmers in their pockets who do you think they'll be voting for?......remember MONEY talks loudly

so you would favor supporting Chinese companies over American companies in order to keep your meager budget from being impacted?

Reducing the amount of Chinese products sold in this country will create American jobs. Yes, people do vote their pocketbook and having a job makes your pocketbook fuller.
Yes, people do vote their pocketbook and having a job makes your pocketbook fuller.

what is funny is if Hillary was president and doing the exact same things you would be declaring them wonderful and brilliant.

You assume that Americans that fit into those "demographics" are as shallow as the left. How bizarre is it that you morons think you are entitled to their votes simply because you play identity politics.
The numbers bear it out. Those who play Identity Politics have been very successful.

That doesn't make it right. It's cynical, cowardly, dishonest and insulting. But here we are.

My question is, what is the GOP going to do about it? The answer appears to be "Huh? What? Mango!"

are you suggesting that the GOP take on the corrupt tactics of the dems? Are you suggesting that the GOP lie to people like the dems?

I don't think you give amercans enough credit to understand what is going on.
I keep asking the same question and all I get is deflection and denial.

So, I think I have my answer.

which is?
"Nothing"
Why don't you do something about the underhanded tactics your own party is involved in. Why is it suddenly the responsibility of the GOP to atone for democratic shenanigans?

Fix your own shit bruh

Equal footing?

By pricing them out of the market?

So, it's not the same because Trump is too stupid to know he's doing it deliberately?
Got it?

you are making an invalid assumption that American companies need to sell in china in order to survive----------they don't. But Chinese companies do need to sell in America in order to survive. We have all the leverage in this, previous presidents just haven't had the balls to use it.

You're not very good at this after "40 years".
Invalid assumption?
You've been shown that China is the largest importer of soybeans. If they opt to get them cheaper from elsewhere, where are US farmers making up that lost market share?

true, and those American farmers may have to adapt to that changing market. Do you think American soil wont grow anything except soybeans?

Great. So how does eliminating China as a trading partner help us in the long run?

You just removed a revenue steam from America's farmers.

its not eliminating them, its making our trade with them fair to both countries.
its not eliminating them, its making our trade with them fair to both countries.
You just said they would have to grow something else.

true, and those American farmers may have to adapt to that changing market. Do you think American soil wont grow anything except soybeans?

That's only true because you've removed soybeans as a viable commodity.

The numbers bear it out. Those who play Identity Politics have been very successful.

That doesn't make it right. It's cynical, cowardly, dishonest and insulting. But here we are.

My question is, what is the GOP going to do about it? The answer appears to be "Huh? What? Mango!"

are you suggesting that the GOP take on the corrupt tactics of the dems? Are you suggesting that the GOP lie to people like the dems?

which is?
"Nothing"
Why don't you do something about the underhanded tactics your own party is involved in. Why is it suddenly the responsibility of the GOP to atone for democratic shenanigans?

Fix your own shit bruh
Well, you see how the Regressives react to me here. My concern is that this country's next move will be FAR left, further than I'd like to go.

And I'm not trying to "fix" the GOP. I'm just asking a question, and I'm not getting any serious answers. Which, actually, is an answer in itself.

you are making an invalid assumption that American companies need to sell in china in order to survive----------they don't. But Chinese companies do need to sell in America in order to survive. We have all the leverage in this, previous presidents just haven't had the balls to use it.

You're not very good at this after "40 years".
Invalid assumption?
You've been shown that China is the largest importer of soybeans. If they opt to get them cheaper from elsewhere, where are US farmers making up that lost market share?

Great. So how does eliminating China as a trading partner help us in the long run?

You just removed a revenue steam from America's farmers.

You just said they would have to grow something else.

That's only true because you've removed soybeans as a viable commodity.

Yes, fixing trade problems requires changes in America.

what is your solution?

Brilliant!

what is funny is if Hillary was president and doing the exact same things you would be declaring them wonderful and brilliant.
BS Red I'm an equal opportunity hater Just this POS Trump is around to hate more and BTW
"Although Trump and his trade advisers consistently claim that China is the main villain in international trade, these tariffs make it far harder to organize resistance to Chinese bad behavior," Kroeber said.

The metal tariffs could end up doing most harm to US allies like South Korea, Japan, Germany, Taiwan and Brazil.

Most of those governments "would have been quite happy to join in US-led efforts to restrain Chinese mercantilism and fight for greater market access in that highly protected economy," Kroeber wrote. "Now they will be inclined to wonder whether it is really China or the US that poses the greater threat to the world trading system."

-- CNN's Tim Schwarz contributed to this article.

I keep asking the same question and all I get is deflection and denial. So, I think I have my answer.
which is?
"Nothing"
what to YOU think the GOP should be doing?
I laid it out in Post 201, and was told clearly that it's not going to happen. So, okay, there's my answer.

If Hillary had won, you might have a point, but she lost, the GOP took both houses of congress and a majority of governors and state houses.

the American voters are not as gullible to the dem bullshit as you assume that they are.

I keep asking the same question and all I get is deflection and denial. So, I think I have my answer.
which is?
"Nothing"
I laid it out in Post 201, and was told clearly that it's not going to happen. So, okay, there's my answer.

Yes. You want us to destroy some of our most successful spokesmen for racism, to show that we are not racist, and to reach out to those who believe we are racist.

Because making the conversation about how racist we are, will convince them that we are not racist.

Can you see how I find that, not good?

Brilliant!

while hillary couldn't campaign like trump ,,she sure would be far superior in governing

BS Red I'm an equal opportunity hater Just this POS Trump is around to hate more and BTW
"Although Trump and his trade advisers consistently claim that China is the main villain in international trade, these tariffs make it far harder to organize resistance to Chinese bad behavior," Kroeber said.

The metal tariffs could end up doing most harm to US allies like South Korea, Japan, Germany, Taiwan and Brazil.

Most of those governments "would have been quite happy to join in US-led efforts to restrain Chinese mercantilism and fight for greater market access in that highly protected economy," Kroeber wrote. "Now they will be inclined to wonder whether it is really China or the US that poses the greater threat to the world trading system."

so you post something from CNN to make your point? :abgg2q.jpg:

which is?
"Nothing"

If Hillary had won, you might have a point, but she lost, the GOP took both houses of congress and a majority of governors and state houses.

the American voters are not as gullible to the dem bullshit as you assume that they are.
I'm talking about the future and this country's rapidly changing demographics. And the fact that the last two GOP presidents lost the popular vote.

If you don't see a cause for concern, then great. Maybe I'm wrong. That answers my question, and we can all go on with our lives.

so you post something from CNN to make your point? :abgg2q.jpg:
yeah all false news ,,,,,,keep watching fox......you'll know what trump is planning next

which is?
"Nothing"

Fix your own shit bruh
Well, you see how the Regressives react to me here. My concern is that this country's next move will be FAR left, further than I'd like to go.

And I'm not trying to "fix" the GOP. I'm just asking a question, and I'm not getting any serious answers. Which, actually, is an answer in itself.
Your entire thread is based on your idea that the GOP should somehow lay out a plan to defeat the identity politics that the left use.
The GOP need do nothing more than point to results vs rhetoric. The public is not stupid.

You need to focus on fixing your own party rather than expecting everyone else to do it for you. You should be uniting moderates in your party to pull it back from the radical trajectory it is on.

POINTING at the right wont solve your internal problems.

while hillary couldn't campaign like trump ,,she sure would be far superior in governing

the old corrupt bitch cant even walk down a few stairs on her own. that hate-filled corrupt liar would have been worse than Obama.

which is?
"Nothing"

Yes. You want us to destroy some of our most successful spokesmen for racism, to show that we are not racist, and to reach out to those who believe we are racist.

Because making the conversation about how racist we are, will convince them that we are not racist.

Can you see how I find that, not good?
Well, honesty would be a good start, especially with people who don't trust you.

Again, as I keep saying, if you don't feel you need to reach out, great. That's your choice.

Forum List

Back