"What is the Democrats' message?"

so you would favor supporting Chinese companies over American companies in order to keep your meager budget from being impacted?

Reducing the amount of Chinese products sold in this country will create American jobs. Yes, people do vote their pocketbook and having a job makes your pocketbook fuller.
Yes, people do vote their pocketbook and having a job makes your pocketbook fuller.

Until rising cost make it empty again.

what is funny is if Hillary was president and doing the exact same things you would be declaring them wonderful and brilliant.
BS Red I'm an equal opportunity hater Just this POS Trump is around to hate more and BTW
"Although Trump and his trade advisers consistently claim that China is the main villain in international trade, these tariffs make it far harder to organize resistance to Chinese bad behavior," Kroeber said.

The metal tariffs could end up doing most harm to US allies like South Korea, Japan, Germany, Taiwan and Brazil.

Most of those governments "would have been quite happy to join in US-led efforts to restrain Chinese mercantilism and fight for greater market access in that highly protected economy," Kroeber wrote. "Now they will be inclined to wonder whether it is really China or the US that poses the greater threat to the world trading system."

-- CNN's Tim Schwarz contributed to this article.

so you post something from CNN to make your point? :abgg2q.jpg:
yeah all false news ,,,,,,keep watching fox......you'll know what trump is planning next

I watch them all, do you?

you do understand that once China goes elsewhere for soybeans etc etc etc we may never get that business again ?AND if you hit those farmers in their pockets who do you think they'll be voting for?......remember MONEY talks loudly

so you would favor supporting Chinese companies over American companies in order to keep your meager budget from being impacted?

Reducing the amount of Chinese products sold in this country will create American jobs. Yes, people do vote their pocketbook and having a job makes your pocketbook fuller.
Yes, people do vote their pocketbook and having a job makes your pocketbook fuller.

what is funny is if Hillary was president and doing the exact same things you would be declaring them wonderful and brilliant.
while hillary couldn't campaign like trump ,,she sure would be far superior in governing

the old corrupt bitch cant even walk down a few stairs on her own. that hate-filled corrupt liar would have been worse than Obama.
maybe but not nearly as bad as the lying pervert in our WH now

Note the quotes in the thread title. It's not a question, it's a quote, it's what Republicans here ask pretty often.

So here's your answer: The Democrats' message is Trump and the Republicans hate you.

Okay, now you now. The message is, if you're young, old, female, agnostic, gay, black, brown, or poor, Trump and the Republicans hate you. So, Republicans, you don't have to like it or agree with it or think that it's fair. And since many of those groups are quickly increasing in number, more and more people are believing it. It has nothing do to with jobs or incomes or the stock market. This is personal.

So here's a question: What are you going to do about that, specifically? Or do you feel you don't need to do anything?
It's odd how the REPs "HATE" so many of the voters who vote for them.

Last edited:
what to YOU think the GOP should be doing?
I laid it out in Post 201, and was told clearly that it's not going to happen. So, okay, there's my answer.

Yes. You want us to destroy some of our most successful spokesmen for racism, to show that we are not racist, and to reach out to those who believe we are racist.

Because making the conversation about how racist we are, will convince them that we are not racist.

Can you see how I find that, not good?
Well, honesty would be a good start, especially with people who don't trust you.

Again, as I keep saying, if you don't feel you need to reach out, great. That's your choice.

the founder of BET was just on saying that Trumps policies had helped blacks tremendously in the job market. As another poster said, the American people are not dumb.

you do understand that once China goes elsewhere for soybeans etc etc etc we may never get that business again ?AND if you hit those farmers in their pockets who do you think they'll be voting for?......remember MONEY talks loudly

while hillary couldn't campaign like trump ,,she sure would be far superior in governing

the old corrupt bitch cant even walk down a few stairs on her own. that hate-filled corrupt liar would have been worse than Obama.
Corrupt ??? She showed all her tax returns Who's corrupt???

look dude, I understand that you hate Trump, that's your right. But don't let that hate make you stupid.

I keep asking the same question and all I get is deflection and denial.

So, I think I have my answer.

which is?
"Nothing"
Why don't you do something about the underhanded tactics your own party is involved in. Why is it suddenly the responsibility of the GOP to atone for democratic shenanigans?

Fix your own shit bruh
Well, you see how the Regressives react to me here. My concern is that this country's next move will be FAR left, further than I'd like to go.

And I'm not trying to "fix" the GOP. I'm just asking a question, and I'm not getting any serious answers. Which, actually, is an answer in itself.
Your entire thread is based on your idea that the GOP should somehow lay out a plan to defeat the identity politics that the left use.
The GOP need do nothing more than point to results vs rhetoric. The public is not stupid.

You need to focus on fixing your own party rather than expecting everyone else to do it for you. You should be uniting moderates in your party to pull it back from the radical trajectory it is on.

POINTING at the right wont solve your internal problems.
I take on the Regressive Left more effectively than anyone else here, period.

The Regressives are just biding their time. They figure they have no reason to fix anything. They have no reason to heal anything. Since minorities don't trust the GOP, and since the GOP isn't going to do anything about it, the Regressives will just wait for demographics to bury you.

My guess is that they're right. And as I've said, when Texas goes purple, this is over. We're getting close.

BS Red I'm an equal opportunity hater Just this POS Trump is around to hate more and BTW
"Although Trump and his trade advisers consistently claim that China is the main villain in international trade, these tariffs make it far harder to organize resistance to Chinese bad behavior," Kroeber said.

The metal tariffs could end up doing most harm to US allies like South Korea, Japan, Germany, Taiwan and Brazil.

Most of those governments "would have been quite happy to join in US-led efforts to restrain Chinese mercantilism and fight for greater market access in that highly protected economy," Kroeber wrote. "Now they will be inclined to wonder whether it is really China or the US that poses the greater threat to the world trading system."

yeah all false news ,,,,,,keep watching fox......you'll know what trump is planning next

I try but afraid I'll break my TV if I watch FOX for over 15 minutes

could you show us where the income from the Clinton foundation shows up on her returns? how about the 500K that the Russians paid bill for a 20 minute speech?

Trump gets audited every year, like all very rich people, if he was cheating, the Obama IRS would have made an issue of it.

Why don't you do something about the underhanded tactics your own party is involved in. Why is it suddenly the responsibility of the GOP to atone for democratic shenanigans?

Fix your own shit bruh
Well, you see how the Regressives react to me here. My concern is that this country's next move will be FAR left, further than I'd like to go.

And I'm not trying to "fix" the GOP. I'm just asking a question, and I'm not getting any serious answers. Which, actually, is an answer in itself.
Your entire thread is based on your idea that the GOP should somehow lay out a plan to defeat the identity politics that the left use.
The GOP need do nothing more than point to results vs rhetoric. The public is not stupid.

You need to focus on fixing your own party rather than expecting everyone else to do it for you. You should be uniting moderates in your party to pull it back from the radical trajectory it is on.

The Regressives are just biding their time. They figure they have no reason to fix anything. They have no reason to heal anything. Since minorities don't trust the GOP, and since the GOP isn't going to do anything about it, the Regressives will just wait for demographics to bury you.

My guess is that they're right. And as I've said, when Texas goes purple, this is over. We're getting close.

you are wrong on several points. Some radical sects of minority communities may say that they don't trust republicans, but more do trust them. Texas is not going dem. any more than California is going repub.

but you are right that the libs are content to do nothing as long as the media and academia continue to parrot their lies.

look dude, I understand that you hate Trump, that's your right. But don't let that hate make you stupid.
So your stance is how much better trump is than Hill or Obama and he's saying the right things making Americans proud we have such a fine leader ,,,,bringing our allies even closer in the admiration they have for him?? Am I close?

I try but afraid I'll break my TV if I watch FOX for over 15 minutes

why does hearing both sides make you angry? Could it be that your side always loses when the debate is fair and balanced?

could you show us where the income from the Clinton foundation shows up on her returns? how about the 500K that the Russians paid bill for a 20 minute speech?

Trump gets audited every year, like all very rich people, if he was cheating, the Obama IRS would have made an issue of it.
and if hill or bill cheated no one would know? They have the IRS in their pockets???? Is that where you want to go??

So your stance is how much better trump is than Hill or Obama and he's saying the right things making Americans proud we have such a fine leader ,,,,bringing our allies even closer in the admiration they have for him?? Am I close?

he was elected to do what he is doing. Yes, I am generally pleased so far. There is nothing wrong with putting this country first and playing hardball with the rest of the world.

and if hill or bill cheated no one would know? They have the IRS in their pockets???? Is that where you want to go??

Not even close to what I said. But we do know that Obama was using the IRS as a political tool against his enemies.

I think you, not unlike Trump, have no idea of how any of this works.

You did not answer his very on topic question about tariffs on motorcycles.

It's irrelevant without understanding the rationale behind that deal.

the rationale????????? are you an idiot? to sell german motorcycles in Germany and keep Harley Davidson out of the German market.
Yes, rationale.

Why is that happening?

What precipitated that move?

Was Trump responsible?

that happened while your Kenyan messiah was president. Harley Davidson was trying successfully to sell in Europe, tariffs were put on them to stop those sales by making Harleys too expensive compared to European bikes.

No, dope.

I asked what the rationale for the tariffs were. Not bbbut....Obama.

he was elected to do what he is doing. Yes, I am generally pleased so far. There is nothing wrong with putting this country first and playing hardball with the rest of the world.
yeah and angering the whole world against us because our leader is a schmuck is fine with his base He could get away with his BS as a civilian with teams of lawyers protecting him BUT not here The fn emperor has no clothes

not the same. He was trying to tax US coal companies out of business. Trump is trying to put US companies on an equal footing with their foreign competitors.

not the same. He was trying to tax US coal companies out of business. Trump is trying to put US companies on an equal footing with their foreign competitors.

Equal footing?

By pricing them out of the market?

So, it's not the same because Trump is too stupid to know he's doing it deliberately?
Got it?

you are making an invalid assumption that American companies need to sell in china in order to survive----------they don't. But Chinese companies do need to sell in America in order to survive. We have all the leverage in this, previous presidents just haven't had the balls to use it.

You're not very good at this after "40 years".
Invalid assumption?
You've been shown that China is the largest importer of soybeans. If they opt to get them cheaper from elsewhere, where are US farmers making up that lost market share?

true, and those American farmers may have to adapt to that changing market. Do you think American soil wont grow anything except soybeans?
How many Wal-Marts will have to shut down??

Thank you.
Yes. The nation's largest retail employer.

Fix your own shit bruh

The fascist faux left fears me a hell of a lot more than it fears you.

They delight in the fact that idiots like you use their talking points about white privilege and white racism being a major factor in a country that is dominated by non-whites at the metro level.

Note the quotes in the thread title. It's not a question, it's a quote, it's what Republicans here ask pretty often.

So here's your answer: The Democrats' message is Trump and the Republicans hate you.

Okay, now you now. The message is, if you're young, old, female, agnostic, gay, black, brown, or poor, Trump and the Republicans hate you. So, Republicans, you don't have to like it or agree with it or think that it's fair. And since many of those groups are quickly increasing in number, more and more people are believing it. It has nothing do to with jobs or incomes or the stock market. This is personal.

So here's a question: What are you going to do about that, specifically? Or do you feel you don't need to do anything?
it's all pretty jr high schoolyard crap on both sides.

the dems basic message / path is a direct rip off from trump. run a platform to undo what the last guy did.

we'll see how well it works for the dems.
The Dems' advantage is in demographics, and they know it.

The Republicans somehow don't seem to care about this.
You assume that Americans that fit into those "demographics" are as shallow as the left. How bizarre is it that you morons think you are entitled to their votes simply because you play identity politics.
The numbers bear it out. Those who play Identity Politics have been very successful.

That doesn't make it right. It's cynical, cowardly, dishonest and insulting. But here we are.

My question is, what is the GOP going to do about it? The answer appears to be "Huh? What? Mango!"

are you suggesting that the GOP take on the corrupt tactics of the dems? Are you suggesting that the GOP lie to people like the dems?

I don't think you give amercans enough credit to understand what is going on.
they don't have to take corrupt tactics at all. but when they have the ability to do so, they can try to get some shit done vs. bickering among themselves and getting nothing done.

then again maybe that is a democratic tactic.

Forum List

Back