White Republicans 1 White Democrats 0 , do you think we need another civil war to:

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Free the blacks again from the control of the democrats?

We beat them once to free the blacks from the physical slavery the democrats had them in chains from.

Must we start another civil war to free blacks from the chains once again of Democrats? Its obvious to any bystander that the Democrats only care about blacks every four years.

How long must us Republicans stand back and watch the racism, segregation the democrats put on blacks before we had enough and say all lives matter?

Damn. That is such a ridiculous line of argument. The only thing that doesn't surprise me is that so many idiots are trying to use it.

You have a presidential nominee using it. Please watch how far it gets him. It's really, really stupid.

The democrat kkk is terrified Trump is speaking to their blacks and that they are listening, and that Trump is winning.....
Trump: I'd be honored for your votes African Americans
Clinton: Trumps racist
Trump: What do you have to lose African Americans?
Clinton: Trumps REALLY racist!
Trump: Join us african americans in making America better for you and for everyone
Clinton: Trumps REALLY REALLY racist and a bigot!!!
Trump: Give me a chance African americans
Clinton: TRUMPS REALLY REALLY REALLY RACIST AND THE KKK LIKES HIM!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Dems are so predictable and hate that for the first time in decades a Republican is reaching out to blacks and other minorities. They are in full panic mode. They are holding on way too tight and we all know what happens when you hold on too tight........you lose everything.

The democrat kkk is terrified Trump is speaking to their blacks and that they are listening, and that Trump is winning.....
Trump: Join us african americans in making America better for you and for everyone

Dems are so predictable and hate that for the first time in decades a Republican is reaching out to blacks. They are in full panic mode. They are holding on way too tight and we all know what happens when you hold on too tight........you lose everything.

The Dems know that most people do not read the details anymore. If they even read a newspaper, the read the top headline above the fold and go on with their lives.

And they ride that bitch till it breaks.

We beat them once to free the blacks from the physical slavery the democrats had them in chains from.

Must we start another civil war to free blacks from the chains once again of Democrats? Its obvious to any bystander that the Democrats only care about blacks every four years.

How long must us Republicans stand back and watch the racism, segregation the democrats put on blacks before we had enough and say all lives matter?

Damn. That is such a ridiculous line of argument. The only thing that doesn't surprise me is that so many idiots are trying to use it.

You have a presidential nominee using it. Please watch how far it gets him. It's really, really stupid.

Oh, I don't know Lone. It has garnered him slightly over 20% of the African American vote in the polls in Florida, thus a 4 point lead over Clinton. We will soon hear about the Trump "underground railroad," to free African Americans from liberal, inner city, voting plantations. He doesn't have to carry 51% of the African American vote, 22, 23, will be fine. Do that, get elected, and deliver, and you know what............Democrats are out of power for at least a decade, which is probably why they even more so today, thrown African Americans under the bus, and set their sights on Hispanics.

Dems are so predictable and hate that for the first time in decades a Republican is reaching out to blacks and other minorities. They are in full panic mode. They are holding on way too tight and we all know what happens when you hold on too tight........you lose everything.

Dems are so predictable and hate that for the first time in decades a Republican is reaching out to blacks. They are in full panic mode. They are holding on way too tight and we all know what happens when you hold on too tight........you lose everything.

The Dems know that most people do not read the details anymore. If they even read a newspaper, the read the top headline above the fold and go on with their lives.

Oh, I don't know Lone. It has garnered him slightly over 20% of the African American vote in the polls in Florida, thus a 4 point lead over Clinton. We will soon hear about the Trump "underground railroad," to free African Americans from liberal, inner city, voting plantations. He doesn't have to carry 51% of the African American vote, 22, 23, will be fine. Do that, get elected, and deliver, and you know what............Democrats are out of power for at least a decade, which is probably why they even more so today, thrown African Americans under the bus, and set their sights on Hispanics.

You think Trump is getting 20% of the African American vote?

You think he has a lead over Clinton?

That's funny.

That's funny.

No, I think he has a lead in Florida, and is carrying slightly over 20% of the Black vote. See, you really don't get it, do you! Only a very few states are going to decide the winner, and it isn't California, Illinois, New York, or Texas; those states are already counted, and in a column. Here, let me help you-------------> I don't care how many votes Trump gets in California, being magnanimous, I will give them all to Hillary, lol.

So when someone tells me that Hillary is leading by 4, 7, or 9 nationally, I shrug. As long as the winner is decided by the electoral college, I could care less. Until she can lock him out with big leads in enough states to push her over 270, the race is still on, and easily winnable. Right now, I say she is ahead for sure, but the lead is being whittled away, and with very little advertising. If this was October with these numbers, it would be a different story.

I can NOT be confidant that Trump is in the lead or win, which only makes me 50% worse off than you, because with the numbers closing, the only thing you can be confidant of on this very day, is you are in the lead-)

Here's an idea. Let black Americans vote.

That's funny.

No, I think he has a lead in Florida, and is carrying slightly over 20% of the Black vote. See, you really don't get it, do you! Only a very few states are going to decide the winner, and it isn't California, Illinois, New York, or Texas; those states are already counted, and in a column. Here, let me help you-------------> I don't care how many votes Trump gets in California, being magnanimous, I will give them all to Hillary, lol.

So when someone tells me that Hillary is leading by 4, 7, or 9 nationally, I shrug. As long as the winner is decided by the electoral college, I could care less. Until she can lock him out with big leads in enough states to push her over 270, the race is still on, and easily winnable. Right now, I say she is ahead for sure, but the lead is being whittled away, and with very little advertising. If this was October with these numbers, it would be a different story.

I can NOT be confidant that Trump is in the lead or win, which only makes me 50% worse off than you, because with the numbers closing, the only thing you can be confidant of on this very day, is you are in the lead-)

Trump is not leading in Florida and he does not have 20% of the black vote in any state. You are delusional.

No one actually believes that the dixiecrats were the same as today's liberal democrats.

African Americans will not allow the ilk of Bear etc from putting them in chains again.

No civil war will be required. Just tell the baddies 'boo' and they will run away.

That's funny.

Trump is not leading in Florida and he does not have 20% of the black vote in any state. You are delusional.
OK, if you say so, and most every poll is now showing the same results, so pick one of the 10 or 12.

Trump has already proposed ideas for freeing blacks from the Democratic party plantations and that's why the left is freaking out.

African Americans will not allow the ilk of Bear etc from putting them in chains again.

No civil war will be required. Just tell the baddies 'boo' and they will run away.
Here's a fun fact: Every dumbass that talks about some ethnic/politically cleansing civil war envisions themselves the general and never the poor bastards who would actually have to face the military weaponry of the United States of America.

That's funny.

OK, if you say so, and most every poll is now showing the same results, so pick one of the 10 or 12.

This is the point where you provide a link to those polls. I'll look forward to it.

That's funny.

Simply go to RealClearPolitics. Trump is behind, behind, behind.

Dems are far from perfect , but When is the GOP ever looking out for the blacks?

Trumps sends out racist tweets.
GOP crushes unions (a source of good jobs for blacks)
Flood their neighborhoods wh illegal guns
Seek to depress their votes.
Side wh jackboot Police departments who terrorize them .

That's just a sample .

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/30 - 8/22 -- -- 45.3 41.7 Clinton +3.6
Florida Atlantic University* 8/19 - 8/22 1200 RV 2.7 41 43 Trump +2
Monmouth* 8/12 - 8/15 402 LV 4.9 48 39 Clinton +9
CBS News/YouGov* 8/10 - 8/12 1194 LV 3.6 45 40 Clinton +5
FOX 13/Opinion Savvy* 8/10 - 8/10 622 LV 4.0 45 44 Clinton +1
NBC/WSJ/Marist 8/4 - 8/10 862 RV 3.3 44 39 Clinton +5
Quinnipiac 7/30 - 8/7 1056 LV 3.0 46 45 Clinton +1
Suffolk University 8/1 - 8/3 500 LV 4.4 48 42 Clinton +6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton

Hmmmmmm.......................

Dems are far from perfect , but When is the GOP ever looking out for the blacks?

That's just a sample .
that's just a sample of things that never happened. you say trump sends out racist tweets, but what is a racist tweet? if anyone you don't like ever posts anything online? trump could say, "had pizza for lunch today, was delicious..." suddenly you'll be screaming all over your facebook that pizza is the new code word for ****** and that lunch is code word for lynch, all hyped up on your own propaganda. and crushing unions? if by union you mean old southern slave plantation, yup, guilty as charged. and how in the hell did trump ever flood any neighborhoods with illegal guns? oh please explain that one, and should i get my tin foil hat on, er, thinking cap? bottom line is, if you're terrified of the police in this country, you're probably guilty of committing a crime and are afraid of getting caught.

If blacks continue to vote Democrat despite the horrendous results of doing so, tells me they either don't realize just how poorly they're doing as a result or they know but still don't care because they like the pandering. The difference between ignorance and stupidity.

That's just a sample .

1. What racist tweets by Trump?

He is trying to protect poor blacks and whites jobs from illegal aliens.ya know less people higher wages.

2.The people voted against the outdated unions, they are not illegal anywhere. Poor blacks and whites wanted jobs

3.How did republicans flood the hood with guns?

4.Seek to depress their votes...that's one of the democrats problems they treat blacks like children and they are not.

5. Side with Jack boot police departments...what's the alternative no cops?

Some things you didn't address..

6.. Like the high rate of blacks in prisions: that is both party's fault, private for profit prisions should be abolished.

9. Single mothers, that's 80% of democrats fault with liberalism.

10. Segeration which I mentioned in my OP in the year 2016 that phenomenon the majority only happens in the blue states.

11. Acorn, planed parenthood.. Was democrats did/does a lot of good for poor blacks but why did/does it have to be so corrupt and unethical?

13. Welfare~ a champion of democrats~ what good does it do if it don't give a hand up but just gives a hand out?

I don't know Timmy, I don't see after 45 years why blacks don't want to try a different approach, try the new southern republican style...we are all in this boat together.

At my new company, we have 65 hourly employees now.. I counted before I came home today.

5 white and 1 black maintenance guys ( including me) making $28 bucks an hour

30 white and 29 black production guys (6 woman included 2 black) making $18 bucks an hour and up.

The reason I am bringing that up is down here we work together and no racism whatsoever that I see.

Forum List

Back