Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy

Just think of the ALT-RIGHT as the opposite side of the coin as BLACKLIVESMATTER.

By the way....Trump denounced the alt-right movement.

Whenever there is bad behavior by liberals, they use the excuse that it's a small number and should be ignored....funny they ask for that consideration, but they sure as hell don't offer it.

He denounced it 3 days later only because he was pressured by NYT.

He shouldn't have to denounce it at all...just as Obama should not have had to denounce Farrakhan's endorsement. It's really stupid shit..

That's true he shouldn't have denounced it. Poor pussy he cannot even back up his supporters.

Like he would give a shit what the NYT wants him to do. Get real. If the lib media wants him to respond to their bullshit, maybe they could slow it down a bit. Too hard to keep up with the propaganda machine.

If he care about uniting this country he should and if he don't................. don't expect your role model to be successful. And it looks like we are divided than ever.

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy that Trump was elected President.
Anti-Trumpsters feel it is because Trump espouses their racist philosophies.

Why do pro-Trumpsters feel these groups are so happy about Trump being elected President.
One thing that nobody seems to ever mention is that when it comes to the dignity of the office of President of the United States, Trump does have a couple of major advantages over obama in the respect and dignity area.
for one, Trump is house broken, basically he is potty trained. Now even though I dont really care for obama, I will say that the fact that he and his "mate" have finally been trained to use the box, it is still a far cry from being able to use a toilet, toilet paper and flush, but again, it is certainly an improvement of the way they used to climb up on high places and power poo on people when they walked under them. And the white house staff are much more at ease since obama stopped slinging poo at them when he got mad.
Trump is also bringing a real human woman with him as his wife whereas obama has been shacking up with the transvestite silver back

I normally ignore your post MP but I cannot pass on this one.
What dignity are you talking about? Is Michele Obama not a real woman?
Obama and Michele is far decent that your racist, lying, bully, pussy grabbing role model and his third wife who post nude. You are a bigot, racist and a typical supporter of Trump.
This is the time when I am ashamed as being white.
Im thinking your grammar is something that causes me to be ashamed of you being white also.
let me help. (because Im just a nice guy)
first sentence should read.
obama and Michele are far more decent than your racist, lying, bullying, pussy grabbing role model and his third wife who posed nude.
then this
This is a time when I am ashamed of being white.
To be completely honest with you, your word usage skills and syntax could lead one to believe that English might be a second language to you. If English is a second language, then you are actually doing ok with it and I apologize for pointing that out.
I must also answer your question, Is Michele obama, not a real woman? in all honesty with no joking or attempts at typing something with the intent of stirring emotion from the reader, I am honestly not convinced of that fact, there are some rather compelling indicators in reference to the build of the body and bone structure that might suggest otherwise. <==== Not typed to generate a specific response, instead, I would hope to stimulate enough curiosity for others to research this rather perplexing issue..

I speak 6 languages and yes English is my second or third language.
Aside from your racist and dishonest opinion.......... do you have a proof that Michele Obama is transvestite? And what are you trying to gain by posting this kind of non sense?
You point out decency when his slut wife *POST* nude, fake breast, no college education, first foreign born FL, third wife, married an asshole bc of his money and old enough to be her father. And you have the courage to make these comparison.

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy that Trump was elected President.

Why do pro-Trumpsters feel these groups are so happy about Trump being elected President.
Why? Because Trump is a Constitution loving patriot who wants to restore this country to the founding principles the framers crafted for it, and the original people they created it for, White people. In order to make America great again, we must restore the 1790 Naturalization Act.

NATURALIZATION ACT OF 1790

The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.
If morons are excluded, then what happens to you?

Yeah. I just don't see a bridge being built - as terribly important as that is - unless and until the groups above are somehow culturally marginalized.

They're both so noxious that I honestly wonder about their agendas. I see no indication that either of them is trying to heal or improve anything.

Maybe they like things like this.

There are not enough "aryan assholes" to make a difference.

The vast majority of what the Left calls racism is really just White people NOT wallowing in White Guilt.

Or complete bullshit.
I agree that the illegal immigrants in this country who have been convicted of crimes need to go and it is not "racist" to want that. I agree that the government needs to protect us from radical Islamic terrorists, and that is not racist, either. Trump doesn't have a very good way of explaining stuff, or he's afraid he'll lose us if he puts too fine a point on it, I don't know which. But neither of those stances is racist and shouldn't be called racist.

Anyone who stands against open borders, will be called a racist not matter how politely he phrases it.

Everyone I knew stand against borders like myself but it depends on how you interpret or express yourself Correll. I can name lots of members here that are just pure racist not only against Mexicans but other minorities. This even Trump became a candidate.

It does not matter how you express yourself.

Slandering and smearing their enemies works better for the Left than honestly debating the issue.

BUILD THE WALL. DEPORT THE ILLEGALS. FUCK THE EMPLOYERS.

Are you mad bro?
Im waiting for the great beautiful WALL and force deportation.
And the rest of those wonderful promises.

Like he would give a shit what the NYT wants him to do. Get real. If the lib media wants him to respond to their bullshit, maybe they could slow it down a bit. Too hard to keep up with the propaganda machine.

If he care about uniting this country he should and if he don't................. don't expect your role model to be successful. And it looks like we are divided than ever.

Not caring what the NYT or other liberal propaganda machines think is the best way to unite the country. It's the left dividing us and time to stop listening to them.

There are not enough "aryan assholes" to make a difference.

The vast majority of what the Left calls racism is really just White people NOT wallowing in White Guilt.

Or complete bullshit.
I agree that the illegal immigrants in this country who have been convicted of crimes need to go and it is not "racist" to want that. I agree that the government needs to protect us from radical Islamic terrorists, and that is not racist, either. Trump doesn't have a very good way of explaining stuff, or he's afraid he'll lose us if he puts too fine a point on it, I don't know which. But neither of those stances is racist and shouldn't be called racist.

Anyone who stands against open borders, will be called a racist not matter how politely he phrases it.

Everyone I knew stand against borders like myself but it depends on how you interpret or express yourself Correll. I can name lots of members here that are just pure racist not only against Mexicans but other minorities. This even Trump became a candidate.

Slandering and smearing their enemies works better for the Left than honestly debating the issue.

Are you mad bro?
Im waiting for the great beautiful WALL and force deportation.
And the rest of those wonderful promises.

Actually, I read earlier than a Mexican cement company is offering to help build the wall.

Why? Because Trump is a Constitution loving patriot who wants to restore this country to the founding principles the framers crafted for it, and the original people they created it for, White people. In order to make America great again, we must restore the 1790 Naturalization Act.

NATURALIZATION ACT OF 1790

The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.
If morons are excluded, then what happens to you?
Oh my White privilege will see to it that I'll be just fine, like I've always been.

Look at the freaking political map. Does the angry hate filled hypocrite left allege that the entire freaking Country that didn't vote for the Hildabeast consists of "white supremacists"? How sad it must be for lefties when they lose an election and turn it into a freaking psychobabble crying jag.

The KKK and other racist white supremacists groups would not be celebrating like this if Hillary was President-Elect.

That's just a simple fucking fact and Repugs like you living in denial and burying your head in the sand doesn't change that fact.

Stepping back from the politics of this, if possible, and looking at what that would look like:

The cost of doing business would necessarily skyrocket in the food/agricultural industry, and we'd see an immediate and pretty spectacular hike in the price of both the food itself and associated industries. So I hope that, while we're gleefully cleaning out the fields of illegals and replacing them with much higher-salaried workers with benefits, we're ready for this within our macroeconomic system. Currently, we are not.

I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing. We'd look at lot more like Europe, ironically. I have a brother who lives in England, and he visited recently. He was stunned by the size of meal portions, saying "this would feed three of us". He's not poor or emaciated or anything. They just have less stuff over there, including food at meals. And they're perfectly content.

They actually are poorer. Having less stuff is what it means to be poor. I also dispute your theory that prices will skyrocket. A lot of agriculture is highly mechanized. There are only a few crops that need to be harvested by hand, and engineers are already working on machines to handle these crops as well. The produce section is the only place you would see a significant increase in prices. A lot of our produce comes from overseas, and cutting immigration would have no effect here.

It is not a theory. It's a proven fact that prices will skyrocket not only on agricultural products but meat, poultry, fisheries, janitorial services, home care services, convalescence home etc. if you get rid of these people.
It's also a proven facts that Americans especially whites or blacks will not take over these jobs.

Stepping back from the politics of this, if possible, and looking at what that would look like:

The cost of doing business would necessarily skyrocket in the food/agricultural industry, and we'd see an immediate and pretty spectacular hike in the price of both the food itself and associated industries. So I hope that, while we're gleefully cleaning out the fields of illegals and replacing them with much higher-salaried workers with benefits, we're ready for this within our macroeconomic system. Currently, we are not.

I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing. We'd look at lot more like Europe, ironically. I have a brother who lives in England, and he visited recently. He was stunned by the size of meal portions, saying "this would feed three of us". He's not poor or emaciated or anything. They just have less stuff over there, including food at meals. And they're perfectly content.

Mac. The Illegal population exceeded the Migrant Farm Worker Niche decades and millions of workers ago.

There are multiple ways that that issue can be dealt with. It is not a reason to NOT deport the illegals.

Actually Odium brought up that Alabama HB 56 2011 ruling an anti illegal immigration bill. I strongly suggest you read that to enhance your knowledge about anti immigration. Then see the results what happened.

Mac. The Illegal population exceeded the Migrant Farm Worker Niche decades and millions of workers ago.

There are multiple ways that that issue can be dealt with. It is not a reason to NOT deport the illegals.
I'm just pointing out the bigger picture. I see a lot of political rhetoric that's pretty two-dimensional, and my natural impulse is to look down the road a bit.

The bigger picture is good to look at, if we do it accurately.

Your post implied that the Illegals were still primarily employed as migrant farm workers.

THat is not true.

The vast majority of jobs that illegals do, Americans want to do.

Nobody are stopping the Americans to take over these jobs. And where are they?

Look at the freaking political map. Does the angry hate filled hypocrite left allege that the entire freaking Country that didn't vote for the Hildabeast consists of "white supremacists"? How sad it must be for lefties when they lose an election and turn it into a freaking psychobabble crying jag.

The KKK and other racist white supremacists groups would not be celebrating like this if Hillary was President-Elect.

That's just a simple fucking fact and Repugs like you living in denial and burying your head in the sand doesn't change that fact.
You have a lot of growing up to do, little snowflake! You need to become racially aware. I suggest you read this best seller for starters. It was written by a true natural born Citizen American patriot.

th

The cost of doing business would necessarily skyrocket in the food/agricultural industry, and we'd see an immediate and pretty spectacular hike in the price of both the food itself and associated industries.
Bullshit. A few years ago I figured out how the consumer price of tomatoes would be affected if tomato pickers were paid $25/hour. IRRC it was less than 2 cents per tomato. That's certainly not what I would call a spectacular price hike.

Before you say another bullshit. Do you have a proof or link that if you currently pay your pickers between $6 to $10/hour compared to $25/hour will only jump 2cents?
I think you also forgot something. If Americans will do these jobs.
1. You will not get pay by cash but checks.
2. Owner will hire someone to process the payroll, taxes, paper works etc.
3. You will probably ask for sneaker or gowns bc you don't want to ruin your sneaker or clothing during farming.
4. Probably ask for smoke break ever 2 hours.
5. Maybe portable AC.
6. Owners will have to carry insurance just incase someone hurt themselves.
7. Lawyers to protect himself from law suits.

Tell me something I missed.

Just think of the ALT-RIGHT as the opposite side of the coin as BLACKLIVESMATTER.

By the way....Trump denounced the alt-right movement.

Whenever there is bad behavior by liberals, they use the excuse that it's a small number and should be ignored....funny they ask for that consideration, but they sure as hell don't offer it.

He shouldn't have to denounce it at all...just as Obama should not have had to denounce Farrakhan's endorsement. It's really stupid shit..

That's true he shouldn't have denounced it. Poor pussy he cannot even back up his supporters.

Agreed, but sad to see you refer to Obama in those terms.

Trump pledges to put a stop to Obama's COLONIZATION of our country with Turd World dependents who have nothing in common with our history, and culture.

Are you a real person? You are the perfect MSM SJW.

It is not a theory. It's a proven fact that prices will skyrocket not only on agricultural products but meat, poultry, fisheries, janitorial services, home care services, convalescence home etc. if you get rid of these people.
It's also a proven facts that Americans especially whites or blacks will not take over these jobs.

So, despite all the talk on the left about raising minimum wage, you support the super cheap labor illegals offer. I see how it is. You like them to come and work for lower than average wages just so you can buy produce cheap and have that illegal clean your house for a few bucks.

I don't know why libs think Americans won't take some jobs. People used to take anything available and young people entering the work force were all about working on farms. Just because some arrogant liberals, who consider the heartland of America to be flyover country, wouldn't take some jobs, they think no one will but illegal aliens. Liberals don't seem to grasp the pride that some people have when they make their own way. You guys prefer cry babies who run to you for everything.

Of course, the left has pushed the whole entitlement mentality so of course some won't work at all. I suppose those high school drop outs are waiting for an executive position with a 6 figure salary before they'll drag their asses out of bed in the morning.

Illegal aliens have taken over some jobs here that many of us grew up doing. It's all illegal aliens in the fields detasseling corn and many took highway construction jobs and even meat packing plants. Some of those jobs used to pay quite well and offered good benefits but the illegals offering to work for little pay just lowered wages for everyone.

The left wants citizens who flip burgers to make $15 an hour but would bitch if any prices were raised to make up for it. Now you want to keep veggies and fruit cheap so you support farmers, hotels and other companies who pay them less than minimum just to keep prices low.

The only reason some won't take those jobs, even though it's all they are qualified to do, is because having kids and going on welfare pays better. And too many these days act like they are allergic to work.

Last edited:

I'm just pointing out the bigger picture. I see a lot of political rhetoric that's pretty two-dimensional, and my natural impulse is to look down the road a bit.

The bigger picture is good to look at, if we do it accurately.

Your post implied that the Illegals were still primarily employed as migrant farm workers.

THat is not true.

The vast majority of jobs that illegals do, Americans want to do.

Nobody are stopping the Americans to take over these jobs. And where are they?

I guess you haven't heard about Disney and a few other companies that hired foreign workers and made the citizen workers train them before getting the boot.

As far as some other jobs, it's illegals who drove wages down, which is the reason why many citizens don't want them. I know people who used to work at local meat packing plants and they had good wages and benefits. Then the illegals increased and they took the jobs for lower wages. Of course, companies won't offer the same money and benefits as before when people are willing to do it cheaper.

The left has pushed welfare and encouraged an entitlement mentality so I'm sure there are many who won't work anywhere, let alone a job that requires labor.

You can't push for higher minimum wage and then insist that we need illegals to work for cheap wages to keep costs of fresh produce down. Is the left now advocating for slavery of Hispanics and other illegal aliens?

While it appears that Dems are contradicting themselves, everything they do is toward the same goal. Whether it's bringing in more illegals, demanding higher pay for starter jobs, or luring people onto government dependence, it's all designed to get votes and stay in power.

Forum List

Back