Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

Christian charity maybe?
You know...wanting to take care of their fellow citizens like Jesus commanded?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

I recall him overturning the taxmans tables in the temple...……….

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God."

So, Hitler was put in power by God? Stalin, Lenin, Mao-Tse Tung?

Why ask me? Can you not read?

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please
We have bills to pay. Do you pay your bills at home? Republicans sure like their free stuff.
Yes I pay my bills, including putting two lids thru college, and fucktards like you want me to put Mexicans thru college as well.

Fuck you

Your not paying taxes to put Mexicans through college. You’re paying taxes to equip and maintain and a military of 1.3 million people, 200,000 of which are station around the world to protect “American interests”. The best definition I know for “American Interests” is the property of American corporations around the world.

You pay taxes to subsidize the wages of corporations like Walmart and McDonalds which, although highly profitable, rely on paying their workers the least amount possible. Walmart has abandoned this policy and is now raising wages, but for most low wage sectors, large highly profitable corporations are still using taxpayer funded social programs to subsidize those wages.

Republicans have long refused to raise the federal minimum wage and have instead increased the levels of those subsidies instead. The very “free stuff” that Republicans decry, is something they insist is necessary to save jobs.

As long as Americans are just increasing deficits and borrowing more money to fund their tax cuts to the wealthy, your country will continue down this path to becoming a second tier nation.

You cannot spend more than take in. During this boom time, the rest of the first world nations of the world have balanced their budgets and cut their deficits. Americans have not.

Now while the rest of the first world practices fiscal prudence and raises taxes to cover expenditures, the US cuts taxes to to wealthy - again. Nothing good has come of the This the first two times you did it. Third time is not the charm.

Oh, and in true Republican idiocy, they dropped banking regulations too.

What could possibly go wrong eh?

Most good, productive Americans agree with spending on our military. Nearly ALL good, productive Americans DISAGREE with spending on illegal foreigners. Simple shit.

Link us to the details of these “Corp subsidies” you speak of would you please?
Thanks in advance.

Most good, productive Americans agree with spending on our military.

So, only bad, unproductive Americans disagree with our military spending, eh?

Oh.. almost forgot. Fuckoffanddie. Thanks in advance!

You act surprised.
You didn’t know that filthy unAmerican, lowlife pieces of shits like you prefer to funnel all taxpayer cash toward the nations bottom feeding beggars?

You act surprised.
You didn’t know that filthy unAmerican, lowlife pieces of shits like you prefer to funnel all taxpayer cash toward the nations bottom feeding beggars?

No, I wasn't aware of that. What kind of medication do you take?

You act surprised.

Well then...there you go. You’ve been enlightened...YOU'RE WELCOME!
What else can I teach you?

You act surprised.

Well, I dunno. What else to the voices tell you?

You act surprised.

You must be new here....I’m not making this shit up. Read nearly every post / thread from the resident members of the Free Shit Army. They HATE all spending unless their bottom feeders get more free shit from the spending.

You act surprised.

You must be new here....I’m not making this shit up.

I know. I'm just teasing.

I wish you really were crazy, though, rather than just a shitty person with shallow morals.

You act surprised.

You must be new here....I’m not making this shit up.

I know. I'm just teasing.

I wish you really were crazy, though, rather than just a shitty person with shallow morals.

A shitty person with shallow morals”
Is that what you think of people who tell the candid truth without a spin and sugarcoating?

That sounds like govt, the overhead is enormous....charities can be held accountable...the govt is not
Actually that's basically backwards. Government works just fine if the government is smart, as opposed 2 the giveaway 2 the rich GOP...

No it's not, big government is full of people and no accountability...….watch a hearing on CSPAN.....let me know if anybody takes responsibility.
Democrats clean it up when they are in control. Right now Trump is making it really Swampy dot-dot-dot actually his hangers-on seem to be the corrupt ones. It's the typical GOP swamp don't you know. Deregulation bubble bust the GOP way. Stupid GOP dupes....
OMG man, you are a partisan hack.

go to the DMV
watch a Clinton hearing during the Obama admin.....NOONE took responsibility....Nobody for anything
not indictable, hater dupe
Yes it is...

Franco thinks the government is efficient and works well.......bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please

Not really,

We want a good safetynet, education for the children, libraries, good infrastructure and Police.

You that don't like paying taxes want a failed state.
No one likes paying taxes. If you paid them you would know that.

Lol,

But I bet everyone likes Roads, bridges, Police, Military and basic regulations on food, water and air? I guess some people like you want that but free it would seem.
Noone is opposed to taxes, but the tax structure is way to difficult to understand and full of loop holes and special interests.
Trump simplified it a bit.
I would be cool with scrapping the income tax and making it a national sales tax.

Be specific please
You don't get it

The people who voted for Hillary don't want to pay more taxes. They want everyone else to pay more taxes
They do not get it, tax laws do not discriminate...…….
Sure they do, different incomes pay different rates
people with children gets breaks those without children don't get
people with mortgages get breaks renters don't get

there are tons of ways it discriminates....tons

You don't get it

The people who voted for Hillary don't want to pay more taxes. They want everyone else to pay more taxes

Of course they do.
People with kids pay less taxes
People who smoke pay more taxes
People with mortgages pay less taxes

If that's not discrimination what is?

A large part of our tax laws serve no purpose other than social engineering

So have kids, buy a home and live the American dream, don't smoke and drink and get married

Why should I have to?
You do realize that by not having kids that I use less government services don't you?
Your choice

The services are still available
But if I don't use them why should I pay for them?

Bugati super cars are available but you don't pay for it unless you purchase it

Of course they do.

So have kids, buy a home and live the American dream, don't smoke and drink and get married

Why should I have to?
You do realize that by not having kids that I use less government services don't you?
Your choice

Because that is how a society functions

They do what is in the best interests of the General Welfare

Of course they do.

Why should I have to?
Your choice

Because that is how a society functions

They do what is in the best interests of the General Welfare

Yeah forcing people to pay for things they don't use or want is good for them.

That's a good little sheep. Your masters are proud of you.

Be specific please
You don't get it

Of course they do.

Just say you were wrong

And why do you want the govt to control your behavior like that???

I don't want to pay more taxes - I want TRUMP to pay any taxes at all!
That makes no sense

I want TRUMP to pay any taxes at all![/

huh????

Trump doesn't pay taxes - That makes him "smart" :rolleyes:

14440976_1114212825281062_8757426438524455605_n.jpg
How do people know Trump pays no taxes? Have they seen all of his and his businesses's tax returns for that period of time?
No, but the ones they have seen he has shit on them and shown he pays quite a bit in taxes, even more than Clinton or Obama
you mean the ONE showed The ONE cherry picked
you guys said he never paid taxes.....he punked you.....how many times does he have to embarrass you before you say enough?

No he said spending on our military, you took it out of context.
military is an actual constitutional duty of the federal government....most of the crap you support is not.

Forum List

Back