Income Inequailty Rhetoric is Class Warfare

Is this seriously a mystery to you? Do you really not understand how wealth is created?

I understand there are a multitude of ways in which wealth has the potential to be created. But it's not as simple as ABC, 123, there you go, you're rich. You have to take into account a person's individual circumstances. If you don't see what's wrong with 1% of the world's population controlling 40% of it's wealth and resources, you're a huge part of what's wrong with this country. So please explain your solution to poverty by "creating more wealth".

Youre right. Getting rich is not simple. Yet people do it all the time.
No I dont see what's wrong with 1% of the population controlling 40% of its wealth. Since that is not the case it is especially difficult.
Why dont you explain exactly what the problem is rather than throwing insults so a reaasonable conversation can develop? You can limit yourself to the U.S. to make it simple.

Actually, it is quite the case, though you can go ahead and deny it to better suit your argument (politicians do it all the time). The problem is that people become trapped in a cycle of poverty because of low-wages and poor access to education and employment. I'm still waiting for your explanation...

How is that the fault of anyone but government? Job opportunity exists in a climate where business understands what burdens are placed upon it for 5 to 15 years out. When anti-business tyrants hold the reigns of power, there is little hope of knowing what new burden will be placed on already tenacious bottom-lines. Hence, no hiring.

When executives of big businesses are taking pay raises and the employees arent, that puts a strain on their budget which ultimately affects positions and wages.

When businesses try to milk more profit out of their same amount of sames/business, where is that money coming from? Additional costs to the consumer?
It comes from the payroll budget, which cuts into hours and positions.

Record profits are constant being posted and class inequality keeps getting bigger.
When lack of business problems arise, it's because people don't have any money to spend.

Washington is responsible for not keeping a leash on rampant capitalism.

Never run a business before, eh?

You can't when you don't have any money.

There is no opportunity, which contributes to lack of equality.
I want a full time job, but there arent any.
How is that the fault of anyone but government? Job opportunity exists in a climate where business understands what burdens are placed upon it for 5 to 15 years out. When anti-business tyrants hold the reigns of power, there is little hope of knowing what new burden will be placed on already tenacious bottom-lines. Hence, no hiring.

When executives of big businesses are taking pay raises and the employees arent, that puts a strain on their budget which ultimately affects positions and wages.

When businesses try to milk more profit out of their same amount of sames/business, where is that money coming from? Additional costs to the consumer?

Record profits are constant being posted and class inequality keeps getting bigger.
When lack of business problems arise, it's because people don't have any money to spend.

a typical class warfare brainwashed parroting mouthpiece.

greedy CEOs as the reason of economy stagnation and high unemployment ( for the continuous 5 years) is the newest talking point in the HuffPost and mother jones feeding crowd.

It would be hilariously funny if it would not be so sad.
Useful idiots.

You ignored about half my post. You ignored your own post entirely.
I am still waiting for those conservative businessmen who are against schools and people sending resumes. I want names.
You dont recognize the difference between bragging and fact.

It is a fact that you dont know shit from shinola.
I am not bragging that I've bested you in every exchange because frankly it is unfair to beat up on the handicapped.

I asked FIRST for 5 names and haven't gotten ONE.
There's hundreds of CEOs in major corporations who say that all Americans are stupid and lazy.
The onus is on YOU since off-shoring and business visas are FACTS.

Now get your retired fingers to work.
All of them are for the things you mentioned. Every last one. Find me one CEO who says all Americans are stupid and lazy.
This is the second time I've called bullshit on you. You're going on iggy if you can't do any better than deflect and throw crap around.

All you had to do was admit that you have never read an interview with a CEO in a financial magazine.
Let's see...
Bill Gates, Larry Eliison, Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, John Chambers of Cisco, lots of others.
Americans BAD...Indians GOOD!
Oh yeah, them and a few hundreds others I've read over the last 10 years.
Apparently, you only read these forums.

The ONLY Pro-American business person I have seen is Donald Trump and when he's on Hannity, O'Reilly or Greta, they look like they're gonna have heart attacks.

I understand there are a multitude of ways in which wealth has the potential to be created. But it's not as simple as ABC, 123, there you go, you're rich. You have to take into account a person's individual circumstances. If you don't see what's wrong with 1% of the world's population controlling 40% of it's wealth and resources, you're a huge part of what's wrong with this country. So please explain your solution to poverty by "creating more wealth".

Youre right. Getting rich is not simple. Yet people do it all the time.
No I dont see what's wrong with 1% of the population controlling 40% of its wealth. Since that is not the case it is especially difficult.
Why dont you explain exactly what the problem is rather than throwing insults so a reaasonable conversation can develop? You can limit yourself to the U.S. to make it simple.

Actually, it is quite the case, though you can go ahead and deny it to better suit your argument (politicians do it all the time). The problem is that people become trapped in a cycle of poverty because of low-wages and poor access to education and employment. I'm still waiting for your explanation...

No one is trapped in a cycle of poverty. Thats bullshit. They might acquiesce to incentives but thats another matter.
Still waitign to hear what the issue is with 1% of the population controlling 40% of the resources. It isnt true but let's just assume a second it is.

greedy CEOs as the reason of economy stagnation and high unemployment ( for the continuous 5 years) is the newest talking point in the HuffPost and mother jones feeding crowd.

Useful idiots.

Then, why is the economy in a slump?

I asked FIRST for 5 names and haven't gotten ONE.
There's hundreds of CEOs in major corporations who say that all Americans are stupid and lazy.
The onus is on YOU since off-shoring and business visas are FACTS.

Now get your retired fingers to work.
All of them are for the things you mentioned. Every last one. Find me one CEO who says all Americans are stupid and lazy.
This is the second time I've called bullshit on you. You're going on iggy if you can't do any better than deflect and throw crap around.

All you had to do was admit that you have never read an interview with a CEO in a financial magazine.
Let's see...
Bill Gates, Larry Eliison, Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, John Chambers of Cisco, lots of others.

The ONLY Pro-American business person I have seen is Donald Trump and when he's on Hannity, O'Reilly or Greta, they look like they're gonna have heart attacks.
Bill Gates is a liberal. So is Larry Ellison.
They never said anything like that. My brother in law works for Gates in a pretty high level position. He's an American.
So please post links to all these interviews where those executives said Americans are lazy and stupid. I'd take even one link.

Useful idiots.

Because Obama created an environment of class envy that punishes investment, savings and risk taking.

Useful idiots.

because of the policies of your messianic idol - he halted all possible recovery in it's inception.

Let's see...

They never said anything like that. My brother in law works for Gates in a pretty high level position. He's an American.
So please post links to all these interviews where those executives said Americans are lazy and stupid. I'd take even one link.

I know the mother of the guy who graduated #1 from Mellon University and who started Bing; he's now off the project.
Bug deal; what does that have to do with the fact that 98% of MS's employees are H1-Bs?

And I'm sure you missed Billy boys last interview with Fareed Zakaria where Billy said we must look to India and Africa to find the Best and the Brightest, AKA the cheapest.

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Chris Bosh Campaign For More Programmers - Forbes
Tip of the iceberg for theses back-stabbers.

Useful idiots.

What is really hilarious is when people like you use sarcastic remarks to shit all over people's ideals while offering absolutely none of your own. You honestly believe that the lack of government regulation and abundance of corrupt corporations has absolutely nothing to with the sorry state of the economy? Tell me then, what is the problem?

Useful idiots.

because of the policies of your messianic idol - he halted all possible recovery in it's inception.

The economy in this country has been in a tail-spin since long before Obama came around. Try again.

Let's see...

I know the mother of the guy who graduated #1 from Mellon University and who started Bing; he's now off the project.
Bug deal; what does that have to do with the fact that 98% of MS's employees are H1-Bs?

And I'm sure you missed Billy boys last interview with Fareed Zakaria where Billy said we must look to India and Africa to find the Best and the Brightest, AKA the cheapest.

BS lie.

There is not enough H1B visas for that.

gosh, can leftards at least ONCE check the lies they are being spoon-fed?

Useful idiots.

What is really hilarious is when people like you use sarcastic remarks to shit all over people's ideals while offering absolutely none of your own. You honestly believe that the lack of government regulation and abundance of corrupt corporations has absolutely nothing to with the sorry state of the economy? Tell me then, what is the problem?

What's really hilarious is people believe that corporations have any impact on wealth. The problem here is that excess government regulation on the corporations has a marked impact on wealth. The trickle down effect. If you want to regulate a corporation, they will comply by hurting their employees. If you impact their bottom line, they will respond by cutting hours, wages, and even jobs. It is a simple matter of cause and effect. If you want to eliminate the problem, start with the government, not corporations.

What's funny is that she isn't "shitting on people's ideals," she is giving her opinion on the subject. Don't begrudge her that right.

Last edited:

The economy in this country has been in a tail-spin since long before Obama came around. Try again.

nope. the economy was pretty good until the mortgage bubble burst. and it did because of the dimocrap predecessors of your idol and HIM included.

when he got to the throne - all he did - made things worse to the point that REAL economic recovery does not even SEEM possible.

But that was the leftards goal - make everybody equal in misery.

Let's see...

You continue to post "facts" that are completely made up. The actual figure is 10%.
Smith said about 10 percent of Microsoft's U.S. work force, which stood at 57,588 Dec. 31, are H-1B visa holders.
Microsoft | Microsoft applies for fewer H-1B work visas | Seattle Times Newspaper

I'd suggest reading your own link. The issue is a shortatge of programmers here. No one says Americans are stupid and lazy.

Beofre the recession inflation was under 2%, unemployment was about 5%, and we'd had economic growth in GDP since 2001. No one talked about an economic tailspin.
I see you've got a steep learning curve here. You cannot post nonsense and expect people to accept it. This is the internet era. All human knowledge is a few clicks away. You could at least not embarass yourself by posting stuff that is easily disproven.

Forum List

Back