Is there a leftist on this forum that believes in Jesus?

Women who can afford children will keep them

It's not about money; it's about selfishness. Killing one's own child is the epitome of selfishness but it pleases Satan immensely and he appreciates that you advocate for murder.
It's all so simple for you isn't it? You asked a question but you apparently do not want to know anyone's answer. Use the bible for something other than a blunt object to hit people with. Use it to seek understanding or you have missed the entire point. The plight of your fellow humans is your business only as much as you are willing to lend them a hand. Attend to the maintenance of your own soul and have the grace to allow your fellow humans to find heaven or hell on their own terms.

I condemn no one. I am only telling the truth, which you reject. That's not my problem.
Cop out city. If your pride leads you to believe you know some absolute truth to the nature of existence you are still not doing it right. I listen to you and all I am hearing is blind moral certitude. It's the lazy person's approach to morality. When on the path to enlightenment one must never assume their journey has ended. An unexamined faith is wasted.

The problem with the left is that most of them have been blinded by Satan and his demons. If they believed in Jesus Christ then most of them would be political conservatives. But since they're under great demonic influence, they support abortion, transgender lifestyles and everything else that Satan supports.

:cuckoo:

do you know what the "light of the gospel" is?

Tell me.

Jesus is the light. Most certainly the light of the gospel. And the primary place in the gospel that you can find the means of "following Jesus" is the Sermon on the Mount. If anything, the Sermon on the Mount is a complete rebuttal to almost every single Republican position. So again, is there any Republican that follows the path of Jesus?
Jesus is the light of the gospel? Did you read the phrase?

the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ

So, you're saying "Jesus that displays the glory of Christ."

That's like Jesus calling himself the gospel, which he did not do.

Last edited:
Pastor McArthur preaches the rapture so he's not much on education.

I don't pay too much attention to end-times preaching. In any event, can you show me a preacher that perfectly explains what happens in the end?

You won't find it among dispensationists.

Most of Revelations happened in the first century.
All of Revelation (singular) happened in the first century, or the Bible is a lie. In those days, all was fulfilled that was written (Lk 21:22).

Last edited:
Pastor McArthur preaches the rapture so he's not much on education.

I don't pay too much attention to end-times preaching. In any event, can you show me a preacher that perfectly explains what happens in the end?

You won't find it among dispensationists.

Most of Revelation happened in the first century.
All of Revelation (singular) happened in the first century, or the Bible is a lie. In those days, all was fulfilled that was written (Lk 21:22).

You're right.. Revelation is singular. Typo on my part. I know better.

People don't really study the Bible or look at it in historical context.

I believe there was a man that existed named Jesus but the whole son of god thing is just bunk.

I respect JC though. He was the most successful venture capitalist that ever existed. He pitched an idea 2000 years ago and people are still giving billions of dollars a year to his religion.

LOLOL.. Are you serious?

Simple question.

Its not an important issue for me.

So yo
Ovu're ok with government dictating our freedoms as long as it's not something that affects you. How courageous and principled!

Over the size of a soft drink?
Yes, over the size of sugary drinks. Talk about pettiness, eh. But then tyranny doesn't limit itself in scope.

I believe there was a man that existed named Jesus but the whole son of god thing is just bunk.

I respect JC though. He was the most successful venture capitalist that ever existed. He pitched an idea 2000 years ago and people are still giving billions of dollars a year to his religion.

I think the gospel writers gilded the lily.

Gild the lily describes the process of adorning or embellishing something that is already beautiful or already perfect. The idiom alludes to the fact that the flower of a lily is already perfect and needs no superficial embellishment to enhance it.

Then they reached back into the OT to prove that Jesus was the anointed warrior king who would vanquish the enemies of the Jews by tampering with Hosea and Isaiah.

So again, is there any Republican that follows the path of Jesus?

So you believe in Jesus yet you support the party of Satan and despise the conservative right.

To answer your question, there is no one that perfectly follows the path of Jesus. Living in habitual, unrepentant sin is, to a degree, a rejection of Jesus. Alleged believers such as Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden are going to learn that the hard way when they stand in judgment. They WILL PAY for their serial-lying and compulsive theft, not to mention all the blood on their hands from MILLIONS of abortions that they helped to make happen.
This is a lie, there is no party of "Satan."

It's perfectly consistent to be a Christian, oppose abortion, and defend a woman's right to privacy.

The Bible notes in many places that if you divorce your wife and or marry someone who has been divorced you are committing adultery.
Oddly many have no problem with that.

On the degree of sin, that doesn't compare to killing one's offspring.

That's not what the Bible teaches (besides I'm pro-life). The Bible teaches a sin is a sin.
Everyone is pro life, including those who respect the privacy rights of women.

The Bible notes in many places that if you divorce your wife and or marry someone who has been divorced you are committing adultery.

That's not what the Bible teaches (besides I'm pro-life). The Bible teaches a sin is a sin.
I wonder if the religious people who oppose abortion have ever wondered what the bible says?

According to the bible, a fetus is not a living person with a soul until after drawing its first breath.

After God formed man in Genesis 2:7, He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and it was then that the man became a living being”. Although the man was fully formed by God in all respects, he was not a living being until after taking his first breath.

I wonder if the religious people who oppose abortion have ever wondered what the bible says?

According to the bible, a fetus is not a living person with a soul until after drawing its first breath.

After God formed man in Genesis 2:7, He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and it was then that the man became a living being”. Although the man was fully formed by God in all respects, he was not a living being until after taking his first breath.
You mean, he was not a living being until after taking his first breath of life.

Until then, how did he survive without breathing while waiting on God to breathe the breath of life into him?

That's quite the stretch there. It goes on to say how woman was formed from man's rib also but I don't think many people are created that way today.

You mean, he was not a living being until after taking his first breath of life.

Until then, how did he survive without breathing while waiting on God to breathe the breath of life into him?

Hey god is all powerful and can do anything. Didn't you know that?

From the article:
In Job 33:4, it states: “ The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”

That's quite the stretch there. It goes on to say how woman was formed from man's rib also but I don't think many people are created that way today.

This isn't about being formed it's about when someone is alive according to the bible.

But how about this

In Exodus 21:22 it states that if a man causes a woman to have a miscarriage, he shall be fined; however, if the woman dies then he will be put to death. It should be apparent from this that the aborted fetus is not considered a living human being since the resulting punishment for the abortion is nothing more than a fine; it is not classified by the bible as a capital offense

Hey god is all powerful and co do anything. Didn't you know that?
You'd think He could have breathed the breath of life into the animals, too.

How do you suppose they survived without breathing? Sky magic? Because He can do anything?

Hey god is all powerful and co do anything. Didn't you know that?
You'd think He could have breathed the breath of life into the animals, too.

How do you suppose they survived without breathing? Sky magic? Because He can do anything?

Hey I don't believe in gods.

I'm just looking at what the bible says about when life starts.

And technically a fetus doesn't really breathe in the womb.

Forum List

Back