Mitts speech on the senate floor.... a lesson to democrats

It was a great speech by Romney. However, he was wrong on obstruction. The evidence of obstruction was unassailable.
Lolz.

They why all the whining about having to call more witnesses? When wasn't there one dem honest enough to call the House presentation lacking?

Because of tramps obstruction.

Trump did not obstruct anything. If exercised his Prez Priv's. Period.

Just like Obama did for Fast & Furious.

If you were okay with Obama doing it back then, you should be fair now, and make yourself okay with Trump doing it today.

There is no such right to cover up a high crime and misdemeanor.

The GOP is stained forever by Trump's misdeeds and their complicity.

You are colossally incorrect here. The GOP is exalted, forever, because President Trump committed no complicit misdeeds.

If you are a Dem, you hate the fact that long before Trump was ever U.S. President, we had a foreign policy in Ukraine which focused specifically on exposing corruption ---if they are to receive aid from the USA. Period.

President Trump got impeached for doing his job, perfectly, by exposing American's 2014-'16 corruption in Ukraine. He did his job. Period. Our anti-corruption foreign policy in Ukraine does not say that Trump can't expose corrupt Dems.

Only irrational, bizarre Trump haters will disagree.

At some point all the corruption committed in Ukraine, the money laundering through Latvia, the shadow Government being ran through the State Department at Obama's direction will have to be exposed.
It will be difficult, as we have seen The Democrats are willing to literally institute a coup by an means and multiple means to protect their first (half) black President - but at some point -

The executive branch of our government, in fact, does have way too much power.

It was a great speech by Romney. However, he was wrong on obstruction. The evidence of obstruction was unassailable.
Lolz.

They why all the whining about having to call more witnesses? When wasn't there one dem honest enough to call the House presentation lacking?

If you were okay with Obama doing it back then, you should be fair now, and make yourself okay with Trump doing it today.

She feels things, she doesn't think things.

Lolz.

Us (actual constitutional conservatives) were not OK with Obama's "fast & furious." Nor are we OK with Trump trying to get Ukraine to help him win the 2020 elections. Nor was it OK for him to withhold aid to a foreign country until they agreed to investigate the corrupt Bidens. What Trump did was wrong.
The way the democrats went about their impeachment, was partisan. So was the way the GOP went about this Senate trial.

This is one of the HUGE downsides to having a two party system. Because protecting one's party takes precedence over everything else. Including the laws broken by any president.

I’ve seen 12 people running for Congress or senate, almost half are black and Latino and are republican.

as an American we might have 30 million illegal Mexicans in America,, are you saying we should be nice to invaders? People that have no respect for our sovereignty? That lower the wages of our ordinary Americans? whos side are you on?

People have been migrating since before the bible was written. And no laws or walls are going to stop them from getting out of a bad situation. Even if it means putting their lives at risks to do so.
Mexico and South America are just a HUGE crime & poverty stricken slave labor camp that the corporations enjoy.
There's a reason why our neighbors to the north don't flood our borders like the ones from our south do. It's all about money. BIG money.
There's a reason why Mexico's minimum wage is $5 per DAY (not hour). That law is bought and paid for by those who enjoy paying the low wages down there, instead of the $15 to $25hr up here.

And yes, we should be nice to the people coming here. And just down right fucking rude to the American companies who take manufacturing jobs to slave labor countries.
Once again, it's all about the money. The money the citizens down there can't make. And the money the big corporations are making with their near slave labor wages they're paying down there.

If illegal immigrants were stopped the GOP would become extinct in several generations.
Who would vote for democrats? Lol hahah

I can't remember ever voting for a democrat. But I would if they'd nominate a good one. Someone like Tulsi Gabbard would have a good chance of getting my vote.
But she's anti war, not rich or white. And she has no problem with calling out corruption within her own party. Soooo, she's been kicked to the curb, under the bus and tossed in the ditch by the DNC.

I’ve seen 12 people running for Congress or senate, almost half are black and Latino and are republican.

as an American we might have 30 million illegal Mexicans in America,, are you saying we should be nice to invaders? People that have no respect for our sovereignty? That lower the wages of our ordinary Americans? whos side are you on?

People have been migrating since before the bible was written. And no laws or walls are going to stop them from getting out of a bad situation. Even if it means putting their lives at risks to do so.
Mexico and South America are just a HUGE crime & poverty stricken slave labor camp that the corporations enjoy.
There's a reason why our neighbors to the north don't flood our borders like the ones from our south do. It's all about money. BIG money.
There's a reason why Mexico's minimum wage is $5 per DAY (not hour). That law is bought and paid for by those who enjoy paying the low wages down there, instead of the $15 to $25hr up here.

And yes, we should be nice to the people coming here. And just down right fucking rude to the American companies who take manufacturing jobs to slave labor countries.
Once again, it's all about the money. The money the citizens down there can't make. And the money the big corporations are making with their near slave labor wages they're paying down there.

If illegal immigrants were stopped the GOP would become extinct in several generations.
Who would vote for democrats? Lol hahah

I can't remember ever voting for a democrat. But I would if they'd nominate a good one. Someone like Tulsi Gabbard would have a good chance of getting my vote.
But she's anti war, not rich or white. And she has no problem with calling out corruption within her own party. Soooo, she's been kicked to the curb, under the bus and tossed in the ditch by the DNC.
What is she doing about open borders what is she doing about the flooding of a poor neighborhoods with the world poor and illiterate! Do you like your wages being lowered do you like seeing fucking people high on drugs on the street dying of overdoses??

Lolz.

Us (actual constitutional conservatives) were not OK with Obama's "fast & furious." Nor are we OK with Trump trying to get Ukraine to help him win the 2020 elections. Nor was it OK for him to withhold aid to a foreign country until they agreed to investigate the corrupt Bidens. What Trump did was wrong.
The way the democrats went about their impeachment, was partisan. So was the way the GOP went about this Senate trial.

This is one of the HUGE downsides to having a two party system. Because protecting one's party takes precedence over everything else. Including the laws broken by any president.

Constitutional Conservatives (ME) - can also be thinkers.

When the Investigations started into Ukraine Biden ( Joe and Hunter) was a Private Citizen.
The USA under Trump was investigating (and still is) massive corruption in Ukraine.
Biden is collateral damage.
One has to be massively uninformed (or dishonest) to not know that Trump's focus was on an election that he had already won.

Hey FU KIKG RETARD! You know where these people are moving!! To our already poor American neighborhoods! Taking all our resources! Lowering our wages! I can’t even get in to any clinic in Boston with out standing behind thousands that can’t speak English! And when I step out side I have to dodge needles! And homeless AMERICANS!
I’m done with you idiots! South America, Mexico, all Latino countries have not changed in hundreds of years they have always been corrupt they’ve always been shit holes! In 1960 we had less then one million Latinos in America, they only came here when welfare became easier to get! They destroyed our America urban cities neighborhoods! You disgusting fucking anti-American motherfuckers that live in this country make me fucking sick you will all pay for what has happened to my fucking city you will all fucking pay

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

There are no caveats in that. It doesn't say "All Americans." It says all men. You blame people for trying to better their lives and the lives of their families, and completely overlook the root cause. That's like trying to use a bandaid to close an open heart surgery operation.

BTW, it sounds like you need a higher priced doctor and need to move to a better neighborhood. I've lived in Texas almost my entire life. We have a lot of mexicans. And I've never once had to step over needles, wait in line for hours behind mexicans or any of the other BS you mentioned.

Hey FU KIKG RETARD! You know where these people are moving!! To our already poor American neighborhoods! Taking all our resources! Lowering our wages! I can’t even get in to any clinic in Boston with out standing behind thousands that can’t speak English! And when I step out side I have to dodge needles! And homeless AMERICANS!
I’m done with you idiots! South America, Mexico, all Latino countries have not changed in hundreds of years they have always been corrupt they’ve always been shit holes! In 1960 we had less then one million Latinos in America, they only came here when welfare became easier to get! They destroyed our America urban cities neighborhoods! You disgusting fucking anti-American motherfuckers that live in this country make me fucking sick you will all pay for what has happened to my fucking city you will all fucking pay

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

There are no caveats in that. It doesn't say "All Americans." It says all men. You blame people for trying to better their lives and the lives of their families, and completely overlook the root cause. That's like trying to use a bandaid to close an open heart surgery operation.

BTW, it sounds like you need a higher priced doctor and need to move to a better neighborhood. I've lived in Texas almost my entire life. We have a lot of mexicans. And I've never once had to step over needles, wait in line for hours behind mexicans or any of the other BS you mentioned.
You must Retarded, we don’t live in the United States of the world we live in the United States of America divided by a border.. Mexicans South Americans and Latinos only came here after welfare was introduced in America and was easily accessible to them they are using this country the country that my family fight for.. American wages have been diminished by these people, The result is millions of Americans hooked on drugs , no way to go to live the standard American life.. You cater to these people you’re disgusting and like I said all of you people that it has allowed this to happen will pay

Lol TRUMP HAS EVERY RIGHT TO ASK ABOUT Corruption! Derangement is serous lol

…...but he didn't ask about corruption.
Yes he did. Lol are you following along ?

No he didn't, he was trying to find dirt on the Biden's. That's why he had his flunkie Giuliani running around in Ukraine.
Biden was dirty.. He said it on national television find the prosecutor that’s investigating my son

He did exactly ask about corruption.

What Joe Biden did from 2014-'16 to assist his son Hunter with a corrupt relationship at Ukraine's Burisma ---a notoriously corrupt org--- is the type of processes that our foreign policy requires our leaders to eradicate since long before Trump was President. It was corruption, by definition. So, Trump asked about it.

Then the unethical Dems impeached him for it/doing his job. If Biden had instead been Bloomberg [during that Ukraine phone conversation] then. you know darn well, the Dems wouldve never said a word at that point.

Man go feed that b******* to somebody that don't believe it. Trump was doing nothing more then trying to find dirt on one of his political opponents. He didn't give a damn about no corruption in Ukraine.

Lol TRUMP HAS EVERY RIGHT TO ASK ABOUT Corruption! Derangement is serous lol

Yes he did. Lol are you following along ?

No he didn't, he was trying to find dirt on the Biden's. That's why he had his flunkie Giuliani running around in Ukraine.

Mr. Giuliani is no one's "flunkie" at all.

He's a top lawyer with a lot of expertise in taking down corrupt families.

Sure, President Trump is interested in finding dirt and exposing and taking down the Biden Crime Family. But it was about eliminating corruption, not strictly for personal gain.

What Joe Biden did from 2014-'16 to assist his son Hunter with a corrupt relationship at Ukraine's Burisma ---a notoriously corrupt org--- is the type of processes that our foreign policy requires our leaders to eradicate since long before Trump was President. It was corruption, by definition. So, Trump asked about it.

Then the unethical Dems impeached him for it/doing his job. If Biden had instead been Bloomberg [during that Ukraine phone conversation] then. you know darn well, the Dems wouldve never said a word at that point.

Man go feed that b******* to somebody that don't believe it. Trump was doing nothing more then trying to find dirt on one of his political opponents. He didn't give a damn about no corruption in Ukraine.

1% Joe was never a political opponent of President Trump. Sleepy Joe was a political opponent of Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas and Mini Mike.

False of course.

Trump would benefit politically if he takes down the Biden Family, no doubt about it.

But the whole country would benefit as well, since the Bidens are intimately involved in the Cocaine and Prostitution rackets.

So should he be banned from having crime family dons investigated, just because they might run for office against him in the future?

Forum List

Back