Quick History lesson

Sorry to make your butt hurt with the truth. Do you need links to the last election results by racial category?

As I said, they might be willing to let you buy their votes, but don't think they don't realize you actually do little for them. -

13th amendment: abolished slavery
100% republican support, 23% democrat support

14th amendment: gave citizenship to freed slaves
94% republican support, 0% democrat support

15th amendment: right to vote for all
100% republican support, 0% democrat support

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Need I say more? :eusa_whistle:

Name the Democrats who voted against the 13th amendment who also voted for Obamacare.

who said they were the same individuals? just the same party

That is a complete mischaracterization of my point Jake. My citation of the congressional inquiry circa 1871 and all the testimony contained therein should prove my point. Democrats condoned and in some cases worked with the KKK in the 1860's to terrorize, flog, murder, and intimidate Republican voters and black people.

dimocrap scum have always been racists and still are.

The only thing that's changed is the victims of their racism.

Today, it's whites and Jooos.

That, edge, is a deliberate mischaracterization by you.

Southern conservatives certainly included and worked with elements of the KKK.

I didn't mention the word 'conservative', you did.

The KKK was a construct of the democrat party in the Old South. It was the terrorist arm of the democrat party.

THAT, is just a fact. If you choose to deny that, then our conversation is over before it even gets started.

Before 1964, the Southern faction of the democrat party was entirely racist. The Northern faction, not so much. But the Northern faction still had to kiss up to the Southern faction to win any national elections and to get anything done.

So they did.

Those things are just historical facts.

What's happened since 1964 can be open for argument and disagreement.

I maintain that LBJ KNOWINGLY pushed legislation through that would forever indenture blacks to the dimocrap party and that there is a special place in Hell, with a seat next to Judas Iscariot, for MLK.

As to today, there is NO question that dimocraps are adamantly anti-Semitic and anti-White.

For you not to believe that takes a willful ignorance on your part that does you no favors.

While you believe in a small part of the democrat party platform, you ignore the dirt and the filth that the rest of the party is.

You have to turn your head, you have to close your eyes and your ears not to see what the democrat party has become.

Why?

Because you see yourself as disadvantaged for one reason or another, I would wager.

Because you think the dimocrap party actually gives a fuck about you.

I got a news-flash for you pal. They don't. They'll drop you and your cause like a bad habit. They'll forget you even exist if it becomes politically inexpedient, if your 'cause' because a political liability.

They'll drop you and leave your burning carcass behind just like they did those men in Benghazi.

I'm telling you, they're the scum of the fucking Earth.

You're only hurting yourself. So keep on keepin' on.

Uh - where does he mention Hitler?

The quote he used is attributed to Hitler, from his manifesto, Mein Kampf, chapter 10, volume 1.

I think Goebbels is credited more than Hitler...

Joseph Goebbels - Wikiquote

That is of course rather painful for those involved. One should not as a rule reveal one's secrets, since one does not know if and when one may need them again. The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

"Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik" ("Churchill's Lie Factory"), 12 January 1941, Die Zeit ohne Beispiel (Munich: Zentralverlag der NSDAP., 1941), pp. 364-369

This and similar lines in Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf about what he claimed to be a strategem of Jewish lies using "the principle & which is quite true in itself & that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily," are often misquoted or paraphrased as: "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

Wish I could live long enough to see historians absolutely destroy the lying scumbags of the dimocrap party and what they did to the fabric of America.

I think Goebbels may have paraphrased it. Hitler says it in a round about way. Either way, both of us would be correct. Although Hitler came up with the concept in 1925, when the first volume of Mein Kampf was published.

Before 1964, the Southern faction of the democrat party was entirely racist. The Northern faction, not so much. But the Northern faction still had to kiss up to the Southern faction to win any national elections and to get anything done

When you looked at how the North reacted to integration in the 1970's, I think you'll see that they were just as racist as the South.

The most racist guy I've EVER met was a Chicago Democrat who'd moved to Michigan and worked on the assembly line for GM.

edge, the accurate way to write is that the Ku Klux Klan had ties in the conservative Democratic Party.

It certainly served as the terrorist arm of the white race to keep blacks afraid and in their 'place'.

13th amendment: abolished slavery
100% republican support, 23% democrat support

14th amendment: gave citizenship to freed slaves
94% republican support, 0% democrat support

15th amendment: right to vote for all
100% republican support, 0% democrat support

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Need I say more? :eusa_whistle:

Name the Democrats who voted against the 13th amendment who also voted for Obamacare.

So you're admitting that there is no real connection between modern day Democrats and some people who called themselves Democrats in the 1860's.

Good for you. Now tell us the point of your thread.

What does the Republican Party of 150 years ago have to do with the Republican Party of today?

Well, plenty. Both of them advocated limited government, (Jeffersonian concept) and individual liberty. Believe it or not they advocate racial equality, same as the party of old.

I certainly do, hence my reaction to Iceman.

We are the party of the Constitution, the solemn compact which confirms our God-given individual rights and assures that all Americans stand equal before the law.

In the spirit of the Constitution, we consider discrimination based on sex, race, age, religion, creed, disability, or national origin unacceptable and immoral. We will strongly enforce antidiscrimination statutes and ask all to join us in rejecting the forces of hatred and bigotry and in denouncing all who practice or promote racism, anti- Semitism, ethnic prejudice, or religious intolerance.

-2012 Republican Platform

You don't know your history.

Uh yeah, I do. What you're advocating for is the eradication of African Americans. You are a flaming racist.

If it were 1861 and your state were debating whether or not to secede and join the Confederacy,

which side would you be on?

I would have moved north. I would not have advocated the dissolution of the union, Carbine. I would have wanted to avoid war at all costs to preserve the stability of the nation. I would have advocated the emancipation of the slaves, voting rights and equal employment opportunity further on down the road. What do you take me for, exactly?

So you're admitting that there is no real connection between modern day Democrats and some people who called themselves Democrats in the 1860's.

So, when your party uses "white guilt" as a campaign tactic against the Republicans, aren't they doing the same thing their progenitors did? Racism?

point of the thread? that throughout the history of this nation the democrat party has been the party of racism, hatred, and discrimination. It continues today, but in more subtle ways than lynchings. Democrat oppression of minorities by making them dependent on government handouts i.e. virtual slaves to the govt masta, may not be as bad as actual slavery, but its close.

Forum List

Back