Translating the doublespeak from liberals

ur right dork; there is another explanation why he delayed his own law until right after the next elections

because it's failing?

The whole law is delayed? Wow, who knew.

good one stupid; but thanks for admitting just the parts that could affect the next election have been delayed

lol

Obama is a shoe in for a third term with the strategic delays he's put in to place. Genius plan! How you uncovered it is truly a indicator of your superior intellect.

big businesses are making record profits under Progressive rule; but arent hiring

true story

welfare and food stamps are at record levels under obama; is that libs fostering a sense of personal responsibility?

at least the militay protects us; what did we get for obama's expansion of the federal government? record welfare and food stamps?

if people arent gaming the system; how come welfare and food stamps need to be at record levels at a time when obama and the Left claim to much job growth? somebody is mooching

idiots and hypocrites

Thanks for proving that trickle down economics doesn't work.

Oh but it does. And will continue to do so.
Trickle down works for those who wish it to do so. By working and producing.

Thanks for the laugh! This is going to be a good weekend now. Thanks!

how's that Trickle UP thingy going leftard?

Watch this...The libs will say "who said anything about trickle up"?....
And the will get their collective asses handed to them because it is Obama himself who believes this nonsense is possible.
Actually, he does not believe it possible. He merely campaigned on the idea.

Oh but it does. And will continue to do so.
Trickle down works for those who wish it to do so. By working and producing.

Thanks for the laugh! This is going to be a good weekend now. Thanks!

Are you going to celebrate by getting sober?

Whny anyone wastes time on your ignorant whiny posts is beyond me. You arent the most fact-free poster here, only because competition is stiff.

That's actually a great example of what the OP is talking about.

Has anyone on this site said Obama wants to take their homes away? ANyone at all? Even the most rabid vapid uninformed rigth wing poster here?
No, I didnt think so. But you did prove the OP. Libs accuse the Right of things they never said. This is classic straw man stuff.

I guess you didn't actually read the long winded rant in the OP. I don't blame you. Here's the funny part I was referring to

A few years back, Great Britain liberals talked about the crisis of housing shortages and their biggest complaint was 'under-occupied' homes. That is where an elderly couple still live in the family home and, according to liberals, have more room than they need. The idea is to force people to move to smaller homes, making the larger ones available to bigger families. And the people would have no choice in the matter. Never mind that the elderly people intended to leave their homes to their children, who may have larger families.

Liberals here balked when the question was bought up about whether they would do that here. No denials and they gave the usual response that no one was going to take your home. Now we see language in the Obamacare law that allows them to do just that.

Crazy, right!??

I got a laugh out of it too.

That's a fail. No one thinks Obama or Obamacare is going to take their home just because.
Your inability to read is legend in these parts.

Medicaid Estate Recovery Program

Blame it on a Bush.

David duke was rejected by Republicans; not like former KKk member Byrd; who lived out his days as a Dem

idiots and hypocrites

I laugh every time a lib uses an example of some extremist nonsense in an attempt to pain the entire conservative movement with a broad brush.
David Duke is no more a conservative than Robert Byrd.

More proof that the conservative nuts will deny everything about their true beliefs.

you mean like the Left and their inept Messiah constantly delaying their healthcare they insisted more than 30 million desperate Americans were waiting, even dying for? all to get them past the next elections?
that kind of denying core beliefs?

Actually, it's nothing like that at all. But good try!

Then what is it "like"?
Just have the stones to admit the Obamacare delays are political.

we're in the 8th year of Progressive Majority Rule

when does your watch start leftard?

Solid rebuttal.

No really.

"If I just pray hard enough, I might get a scrap off of the leftovers of my corporate overlords table."

What a good little lap dog you are.

Overlords? Care to explain? In rational terms? Without the typical lib talking points?

corporations hire your mommy and daddy leftard; and pay for dems to pander to and enslave minorities in welfare dependence

and they are making record profits under obama

so whose overlords are they left-wing nutjob?

Oh but the profits?.....They won't "share" them..
As though the fruits of one's labor are an entitlement.

Whenever you hear the word "freedom" from conservatives, that means freedom for big business to do as they please, not for the average person.

Whenever you hear the term "personal responsibility", that means everyone else should be responsible, not them.

Whenever you hear the term "small government" that doesn't include the military or anything they directly benefit from.

Whenever you hear the term "mooching poor" that refers to all the other poor people, not themselves. They are poor too, but not a part of the "moochers".

Bullshit argument. Not rooted in fact at all.
Your post is your perception. Your comfort zone.
BTW, WE ALL benefit from spending on the military.
The fact that we have a strong armed forces allows you the ability to have your opinions and perceptions heard.

LOL, "not rooted in fact at all" he says. So we don't have the largest military budget in the world by far? Conservatives are ok with reducing the size of that budget?

You inbreds make this too easy.
Why would we not have the largest military budget? We ave the most stuff and 315 million people to protect.
What gives to note to cherry pick your own post?
My response was to your entire post. Not just defense spending.
You have no rebuttal. Your entire post is an example of whining.

Explain the comment "inbred".

corporations hire your mommy and daddy leftard; and pay for dems to pander to and enslave minorities in welfare dependence

and they are making record profits under obama

so whose overlords are they left-wing nutjob?

Once again you prove trickle down doesn't work. You're not even a good conservative.

Maybe you need to reread your talking points. Perhaps you need them in the form of a scratch and sniff book so that you can understand them better.

Why do you waste keystrokes and bandwidth with your useless drive by posts?
You do realize that not a single post from you has resembled involvement in this debate?

That's a fail. No one thinks Obama or Obamacare is going to take their home just because.
Your inability to read is legend in these parts.

Clementine believes it. True Story. Ask him.

Better yet...read the first post of this thread. It's some real tin foil hat shit.

First of all, I am a 'she.' Second, that language is in the law and people are going to lose their homes when they are forced onto Medicaid. Without home health care, many will no longer be able to stay home and receive care. That means nursing home. That means states have the right to take houses. Obama pushed for Obamacare for months. It sounds like you are saying he had no clue as to what was in the law. It's his signature legislation. He knows who wrote it. Did they do so without any input from him? Are you saying that no one, at any time, discussed this with him? There wasn't a clear purpose for everything in the law? He is totally clueless????

Obama signed the bill into law and by doing so took complete responsibility for everything in it. If the law allows states to confiscate homes for patients on Medicaid who end up in nursing homes, is he or isn't he the man behind the confiscation when it happens? Or do you not hold him responsible for anything he does?
If you took a shotgun to your face and blew your face off. There would be zero difference in your IQ.
People are going to loose their homes.seriously die off already you waste of life.

The fantasy is the one created by Rush, and Fox, and Sarah, that you live in. I live in the real world were decisions must be made and actions taken.

Oh my the far left propaganda machine is now working over time. Do they get paid more by posting certain keywords and names?
Just keep lying to yourself. That's why you are losing elections you should have won.

I am not running for any elections not sure what you are talking about, but I see the far left preprogrammed response is in play on this post as well.

Not sure why any far left person would want to live in a world full of lies, yet they do and it is on full display.

good one stupid; but thanks for admitting just the parts that could affect the next election have been delayed

lol

Obama is a shoe in for a third term with the strategic delays he's put in to place. Genius plan! How you uncovered it is truly a indicator of your superior intellect.
Now you are arguing just to argue.

That is the far left way, even after they have been shown their comments are in error they still continue on them as they are some kind of fact.

Quite possibly one of the dumbest things written on this site in days. And that's saying something since this site is a fountain for retards spouting off their "patriotism".

In other words, brilliant.

Liberals know that their agenda isn't popular with the majority and if they were honest about what they'd like to do to this country, the liberal politicians would be given the boot pronto.

Naturally you can support this contention with public policy polling?

Ya know who answers those polls? People with nothing better to do than yak on the phone answering questions that are asked in a certain way so as to elicit a predetermined response.
People who are not working. People living off the dole. People who are uninformed.
Idiots who think in terms of 10 second soundbites.
Do you really think that if a pollster was honest and asked. " if so and so were to raise your taxes by 25%, would you vote for them?, the one being polled would say "yes"?

Riiiiggghttt...the polls are wrong, Romney's gonna win! Puhleese.

Can the OP's contention, that "Liberals know that their agenda isn't popular with the majority" be supported with facts? Did "non liberals" win the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 Presidential elections? Did over a million more people vote for Democrats or Republicans in 2012?

Forum List

Back