Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Show this video to Hamas. They are the government in Gaza.
They are the ones responsible for everything which has been happening to the poor people in Gaza since 2007.

Take your case to them and watch their response.

What about the 1967 occupation. That was long before there was a Hamas.

Mr. I do not care about History.

Did Egypt have a legal right to Gaza?
Show me how that happened.

Did Egypt attack Israel, along with other Arab countries in 1967, again?
Yes.
Did it lose Gaza in that war, as it had gained it in another war, the one in 1948?
Yes, it did.

Why do you bring 1967 when Egypt would not take Gaza back no matter how Israel asked them to?

And most importantly, why do you not blame Egypt for not annexing Gaza to Egypt, or demanding to get it back after 1967?

• How does that answer the question?
Well, if they just go off on deflection...
What are the deflections?
You do not answer any questions. You constantly "deflect"

So, what is it that you are trying to say?

You can deflect or say that people are deflecting and that is it?
You do not answer any questions. You constantly "deflect"
Examples?

Links?
No one is playing your deflecting games.
This was another example of your deflections.

They are the ones responsible for everything which has been happening to the poor people in Gaza since 2007.

Yes.
Did it lose Gaza in that war, as it had gained it in another war, the one in 1948?
Yes, it did.

Why do you bring 1967 when Egypt would not take Gaza back no matter how Israel asked them to?

And most importantly, why do you not blame Egypt for not annexing Gaza to Egypt, or demanding to get it back after 1967?

No.
How did Egypt lose something that was not theirs?

Yes.
Yes, it did.

No.

So, how did the Arabs lose a land, a region, which was never theirs?

They are "legal" citizens on a non existent country? How can that be?
Good question.

Look it up.
Look it up yourself.
The problem is that you are not going to be able to find the answer if it takes the rest of your life.
It is a false question. There is no answer.
You asked me to look it up, and now it is a "false question".
Were you sending me on a goose chase? :)

Yes.
Yes, it did.

No.

Link?

Yes.
Yes, it did.

No.

Link?
You look it up, fool.

They are "legal" citizens on a non existent country? How can that be?
Good question.

Look it up.
Look it up yourself.
The problem is that you are not going to be able to find the answer if it takes the rest of your life.
It is a false question. There is no answer.
You asked me to look it up, and now it is a "false question".
Were you sending me on a goose chase? :)
Like when you asked a false question. I just returned your goose chase.

Yes.
Yes, it did.

No.

Link?
You look it up, fool.
You made the claim. Prove it or shut your yap.

When did I mention Arabs?

You never mention Arabs. Yet in any discussion where you say "Palestinians" you mean Arabs almost exclusively.
So, what is the relevance?

The relevance is that there are two ethnic and cultural groups in the territory. One of them is the Arab Palestinians. We can't very well discuss the conflict if we are prohibited from bringing up one of the groups that has a claim to it, now, can we?

Yes.
Yes, it did.

No.

Link?
You look it up, fool.
You made the claim. Prove it or shut your yap.
I am fascinated by your love for Palestinians, that you do not know that they are Arabs, or do not care that they are Arabs, that you do not know where the Arabs originate from, or that ALL land outside where they came from is invaded, conquered land, which then was conquered by another group of Muslims, and then lost again.

So, when one invades the land belonging to another people, does the land belong to the invaders? Does most of Europe and Asia, still belong to the Romans, Greeks or Ottoman Turks?
After all they were on those lands for hundreds of years.
So, why don't those lands still belong to all of those groups, and why are they not claiming them?

Are the indigenous people of any land the rightful owners of that land, or not?

Who are the rightful owners of the land of Israel, which the Romans and the British chose to call "Palestine"?

They are the legal citizens of Palestine.

We don't disagree. Normally, when a territory transfers from one sovereign to another (in this case from the Ottoman Empire to the Jewish homeland) ALL of the citizens transfer with that territory, along with its boundaries. We agree.

Here's where we part ways. The reason this did not happen has SOLELY to do with the rejection of the second partition of Palestine and the hostile acts, continuing to this day, of the Arab population of the new State and the invasion of that State by Arab allies to that population. Its the hostility of the population which caused their lack of citizenship. This is evidenced, in point of fact, by the reality that all those who remained in the new State, where the new State had sovereign control, gained the citizenship of that State.

P F Tinmore

Your biggest problem (and the Arab Palestinians) is your absolute refusal to understand that there is no prohibition on dividing the territory into two (more) States, each to fulfill the demands for self-determination for one group. Its not rocket science. This is the source of the conflict.

We don't disagree. Normally, when a territory transfers from one sovereign to another (in this case from the Ottoman Empire to the Jewish homeland) ALL of the citizens transfer with that territory, along with its boundaries. We agree.
The territory was ceded to Palestine and the Palestinians got Palestinian citizenship.

Can you refute that?

The other group in question -- the Jewish people -- boast a residency right that goes back nearly 4000 years.
You keep banging on about an issue that is not contested.

But, do they have the right to kill people, destroy and steal their stuff.

Of course not.

You obviously didn't read the post I was responding to. You know. Where that is contested.

And this whole conflict can be resolved easily and quickly if the Arab half of the Palestinian people -- both Arabs and Jews -- would realize that it's NOT Arab stuff.
Tin brain does not think that Palestinians are Arabs.

Here is a pro Palestinian article which may just clear things for him:

The Arabs of Palestine
OK, so most are.

What is the relevance?

You were clueless that “palestinians” are Arabs? Their native Arabic language
The territory was ceded to Palestine and the Palestinians got Palestinian citizenship.

Can you refute that?

History Lesson: Palestine, Roman name for Jews’ land of Israel

Attachments

• 1D451934-4AAA-4F66-AB68-53633971EDD4.png
    1D451934-4AAA-4F66-AB68-53633971EDD4.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 26FD5E6F-1E9F-416B-A6D2-75B671411A67.png
    26FD5E6F-1E9F-416B-A6D2-75B671411A67.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 26
You keep banging on about an issue that is not contested.

But, do they have the right to kill people, destroy and steal their stuff.

Of course not.

You obviously didn't read the post I was responding to. You know. Where that is contested.

And this whole conflict can be resolved easily and quickly if the Arab half of the Palestinian people -- both Arabs and Jews -- would realize that it's NOT Arab stuff.
Tin brain does not think that Palestinians are Arabs.

Here is a pro Palestinian article which may just clear things for him:

The Arabs of Palestine
OK, so most are.

What is the relevance?

You were clueless that “palestinians” are Arabs? Their native Arabic language

Can you refute that?

History Lesson: Palestine, Roman name for Jews’ land of Israel
Oh jeese, more Israeli talking points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back