Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

Liberal tax policy is such that it's making this country 3rd world country slowly but surely.

Oh by the way, the taxes used to be 5%, now they are 40%. Why are they so high? So that you could have bunch of free stuff. That's not civilization...
Was that back when the US army comprised 100,000 men with little more than bolt action rifles?
And we had poor houses and Potters fields and crappy food and housing and 65% poverty amongst the elderly etc etc. The GOP Utopia for these ignoramuses.
Another poor lost soul that blames government leaders for individual economic status rather than the individuals themselves.
I could have been poor. I'm glad I decided otherwise.
So did I, super duper. The country is falling apart, what you and I did is irrelevant. Nobody wants to be poor, but the Republicans the last 35 years make it tougher and tougher to succeed, fool.
See what I mean? A true leftist lemming who blames others for their own stupid, irresponsible choices. What an ignorant moron.
Can you read, I said I am happily retired and was successful as a teacher and businessman, super duper hater dupe LOL. The country has been falling apart for 35 years under GOP tax rates giveaway to the rich and service cuts for the rest, and you morons think it is because everyone just decided to be lazy.

Christian charity maybe?
You know...wanting to take care of their fellow citizens like Jesus commanded?
Neither God nor Jesus needed taxes to feed and care for the people.

Was that back when the US army comprised 100,000 men with little more than bolt action rifles?
And we had poor houses and Potters fields and crappy food and housing and 65% poverty amongst the elderly etc etc. The GOP Utopia for these ignoramuses.
Another poor lost soul that blames government leaders for individual economic status rather than the individuals themselves.
So did I, super duper. The country is falling apart, what you and I did is irrelevant. Nobody wants to be poor, but the Republicans the last 35 years make it tougher and tougher to succeed, fool.
See what I mean? A true leftist lemming who blames others for their own stupid, irresponsible choices. What an ignorant moron.
Can you read, I said I am happily retired and was successful as a teacher and businessman, super duper hater dupe LOL. The country has been falling apart for 35 years under GOP tax rates giveaway to the rich and service cuts for the rest, and you morons think it is because everyone just decided to be lazy.
It's been falling apart due to leftist welfare state no border policies. Trump is slowly getting it fixed. He'd damn near have it fixed if it wasn't for leftist traitor intrusion at every turn.

Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

I recall him overturning the taxmans tables in the temple...……….

You’re not much of a Christian, are you?

Jesus didn’t overturn the taxman’s table in the Temple. He overturned the money changers’ tables. They changed Roman and Greek money for Jewish money, taking a profit from those they served. Jesus took issue to profit being made in the Lord’s house.

“Render to Ceasar what is Caesar’s”. Money is a government concept and Jesus dealt in spiritual matters but on money he was clear: “The love of money is the root of all evil.”

Americans want a first world country and taxes are your share of the cost of living in a first world country. If you want to live tax free, there are lots of countries you can move to but it’s going to cost you for round the clock security to protect you from thieves. The roads, if there are any, are crap and don’t drink the water and be careful with the food.

Taxes aren’t the theft of your hard earned dollars. Their your share of the costs of running your country, paying for your schools, roads and infrastructure, and that huge ass military you seem to deem necessary to your defence.

Liberal tax policy is such that it's making this country 3rd world country slowly but surely.

Oh by the way, the taxes used to be 5%, now they are 40%. Why are they so high? So that you could have bunch of free stuff. That's not civilization...

And we will soon have poor houses again if the left has its way. Back then we progressed from poverty, as leftists could not get any footing.

Today, we are regressing back towards the stone age at lightning fast pace. The leftists won't be happy until we are back to climbing trees.
We are regressing to a nation of the haves and the have nots

Assisted by modern conservatism

Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

Jesus didn’t overturn the taxman’s table in the Temple. He overturned the money changers’ tables. They changed Roman and Greek money for Jewish money, taking a profit from those they served. Jesus took issue to profit being made in the Lord’s house.

“Render to Ceasar what is Caesar’s”. Money is a government concept and Jesus dealt in spiritual matters but on money he was clear: “The love of money is the root of all evil.”

Americans want a first world country and taxes are your share of the cost of living in a first world country. If you want to live tax free, there are lots of countries you can move to but it’s going to cost you for round the clock security to protect you from thieves. The roads, if there are any, are crap and don’t drink the water and be careful with the food.

Taxes aren’t the theft of your hard earned dollars. Their your share of the costs of running your country, paying for your schools, roads and infrastructure, and that huge ass military you seem to deem necessary to your defence.

Our government serves as the nation’s referees
Not to make sure that everyone wins, but the playing field is level

Right now, the referees are making sure the wealthy keep winning

Perhaps we should kick all the rich successful people out. Then we can all just live off the government! Leftist Utopia!

Christian charity maybe?
Neither God nor Jesus needed taxes to feed and care for the people.
What did Jesus say about the poor ,, hypocrite?
Jesus fed 5000 with one small bucket of fish, God does not need taxes, you will never comprehend either the power or the glory of God...………

Next turd remark

Perhaps we should kick all the rich successful people out. Then we can all just live off the government! Leftist Utopia!

Such hyperbole

How about the government spends as much effort ensuring the rights of the workers as they do protecting profit

Such hyperbole

How about the government spends as much effort ensuring the rights of the workers as they do protecting profit
I'm a worker. I haven't noticed my rights being violated. Except by the left.

Republicans control everything and yet here we are still paying taxes.

What’s up with that?

Christian charity maybe?

give unto Caesar, what is Caesar's, give unto God, what is God's...

is ALL ABOUT PAYING YOUR TAXES! ;)
Jesus said to give to Cesar what is Cesars. However if you have a brain, which you don't you would know that Cesar deserved nothing which is why Rome FELL...………………

So how are your kids today?
So, now you're saying that Jesus didn't have a brain!
Typical Liberal Jesus-hater!
You are so ignorant its hilarious.....you read the talking points about jesus
Jesus said "Render unto Caesar what is Caesars and to God which is Gods" which means follow the law and possessions aren't as important as the spirit
and look up Roman's 13
Conservatives are so stupid that when a conservative politician says that liberals want 'bigger government', they believe them.

Nope, liberals don't particularly want 'bigger government'.

But one thing is for sure, 'tax and spend' is a whole lot smarter than 'not tax and spend'.
If they don't want bigger government, then why do they always call for spending increases?
Only on the rich, dupe, because they are getting away with murder and the middle class and the country are going to hell. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.
Commies don't want a middle class......so you should be happy then.
So I want a dictatorship that owns all business and industry? True idiot.
I'm not a commie you dipshit....you're the Moron that thinks Marx was right
So you are brainwashed ignorant and illiterate?.... nobody is a commie anymore dumbass.

Last edited:

Such hyperbole

Notice your state and local taxes and fees getting ridiculous the last 35 years? That's the GOP cutting Federal taxes on the rich, doop. Notice the GOP allow 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, the the corrupt GOP World depression of 2008? Read something, super duper.

Christian charity maybe?

Who are you trying to kid? Taxes go mostly to feed parasites. What does government do to make this a "first world country?" Anything government does, that people actually want, could be done cheaper and better by private companies. The rest of what it does is stuff no one would voluntarily pay for.

The so-called "security" government provides is a joke. The police show up 5 minutes after you have been raped or knifed. All they do is file a report. That's why we have gated communities and private communities.

There are no countries where you can live tax free. None.

You're totally full of shit.

give unto Caesar, what is Caesar's, give unto God, what is God's...

is ALL ABOUT PAYING YOUR TAXES! ;)
Jesus said to give to Cesar what is Cesars. However if you have a brain, which you don't you would know that Cesar deserved nothing which is why Rome FELL...………………

So how are your kids today?
So, now you're saying that Jesus didn't have a brain!
Typical Liberal Jesus-hater!
You are so ignorant its hilarious.....you read the talking points about jesus
Jesus said "Render unto Caesar what is Caesars and to God which is Gods" which means follow the law and possessions aren't as important as the spirit
and look up Roman's 13
If they don't want bigger government, then why do they always call for spending increases?
Only on the rich, dupe, because they are getting away with murder and the middle class and the country are going to hell. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.
Commies don't want a middle class......so you should be happy then.
So I want a dictatorship that owns all business and industry? True idiot.
I'm not a commie you dipshit....you're the Moron that thinks Marx was right
So you are brainwashed ignorant and illiterate nobody is a commie anymore dumbass.

You're a fucking commie. Who do you think you're kidding?

Such hyperbole

Notice your state and local taxes and fees getting ridiculous the last 35 years? That's the GOP cutting Federal taxes on the rich, doop. Notice the GOP allow 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, the the corrupt GOP World depression of 2008? Read something, super duper.
How does cutting federal taxes cause state taxes to go up? They certainl haven't cut federal spending.

Christian charity maybe?

Taxation with representation is far worse than taxation without representation.

Christian charity maybe?

Yep, and we had no need for anything more than that. We certainly didn't need to get involved in that European war.

Christian charity maybe?

What we had was 100 times better than what we had a few decades earlier. The claim of 65% poverty among the elderly is pure horseshit.

Potter's fields? The only difference now is that the homeless have Social Security cards.
Tody more than 70% of black babies are born illigitimate and grow up on welfare. Big improvement.

Forum List

Back