You Were The Cartoon, Barry

Gotta agree with him. She ran the worst campaign I have ever seen and basically lost the election all on her own.

Trump, on the other hand, ran a great campaign and he visited every part of the country.

2020 should be hella interesting.

Two and a half years later they're still talking about who is to blame?

I don't think people argued about the Civil War this long.

The moonbat messiah was propelled by a media that created a cult of personality. I could not believe such a hollow and unaccomplished dipshit was even allowed to run, and the GOP allowed the media to select their candidates. McLame was the worst possible pick, so was Romney. I hope Trump has fixed the GOP so that it stops trying to appease leftists in the media, and pick candidates they oppose.

You know, someone who will resist globalist regressive policy, not incrementally allow it to take place like Bushes.

The GOP should have nominated Alan Keyes in 2000. Obozo would never have been more than a community agitator and probably received an Anal Inflicted Death Sentence in a Chicago Bath House by now.

Hillary ran a shitty campaign that took voters for granted. She also ran on the assumption that Americans were too smart to elect Trump, I guess America showed her.

Hillary ran into so many problems of her own making. She had no other platform then a rewrite of the last guy. Basically 44.2.
She called a large section of the voting public deplorable and continued to degrade them. Not a good strategy to win voters.
She proved she could not be trusted by her past actions and proved that she was either incompetent or stupid in the number of times she claimed to not remember.
She bypassed areas of the country without even a wave, maybe because she felt that they were unimportant.
Rather then actually defending her ideas and economic strategy she continued to harp on Trump.

No other candidate could have lost to Trump

Never should have been even close

The moonbat messiah was propelled by a media that created a cult of personality. I could not believe such a hollow and unaccomplished dipshit was even allowed to run, and the GOP allowed the media to select their candidates. McLame was the worst possible pick, so was Romney. I hope Trump has fixed the GOP so that it stops trying to appease leftists in the media, and pick candidates they oppose.

You know, someone who will resist globalist regressive policy, not incrementally allow it to take place like Bushes.

The GOP should have nominated Alan Keyes in 2000. Obozo would never have been more than a community agitator and probably received an Anal Inflicted Death Sentence in a Chicago Bath House by now.

Indeed, a Cinderella story. Media managed to turn a well-spoken and clean nobody into the Democrat's new would-be god.

It's funny how fast his "presidency" was erased.

Trump won for two reasons.

1. The rejection of Obama's Fundamental Transformation and Identity Politics.

2. Hillary ran a horrible campaign, was over confident she would win, and her horrible demeanor and character were exposed to the public.

Last edited:

Indeed, a Cinderella story. Media managed to turn a well-spoken and clean nobody into the Democrat's new would-be god.

The Great Obama is still considered one of the greatest modern Presidents

Trump and Bush are considered among the worst

Trump won for two reasons.

1. The rejection of Obama's Fundamental Transformation and Identity Politics.

2. Hillary ran a horrible campaign, was over confident she would win, and her horrible demeanor and character was exposed to the public.

3. Russian interference in the election

4. Comey coming up with a last minute bombshell against Hillary that turned out to be nothing

Two and a half years later they're still talking about who is to blame?

I don't think people argued about the Civil War this long.

Nope, still arguing.

Lincoln started it.

Don't forget another reason Trump was elected....... and that was folks like me.... previous Republicans who were just fed-up with the Republican Party after they sat on their hands for (8) years under Obama. That is why Trump steam rolled 12 in the primaries

-Geaux

upload_2019-5-3_10-7-29.png

You searched for daily mail - Media Bias/Fact Check

Source aside, folks still bickering about the last presidential campaign is pretty loopy to me.

Only in your feeble lefty loon mind.

The Great Obama?? LMAO

O and W are the two worst and their horrid foreign and domestic policies prove it along with 16 trillion in debt and never ending wars.

Only in your feeble lefty loon mind.

The Great Obama?? LMAO

History has already decided it

Obama is one of our greatest modern Presidents

Bush and Trump?
Their presidencies before and after Obama only make us realize how great he was

Forum List

Back