Congress has already disqualified Trump from the ballot

A clear majority in the Senate found Trump guilty.
Therefore he is guilty.

No he is not.

"Guilt" by the Senate, requires a ⅔ majority. Anything less is not guilty.

You're literally making up your own Constitution.
The word "guilty" is not mentioned ANYWHERE in the Constitution.

Seems it is YOU imagining a non-existent Constitution.

Acquitted=Exonerated=Not guilty

Deal with it.
Your failure to comprehend and use the english language is not unexpected.

Acquitted = Not Guilty
Acquitted <> exonerated.
Not guilty <> exonerated.

Exonerated = Proven Innocent

Is it the number of syllables confusing you?

Acquit = Exonerate
Explain OJ then?

If he was exonerated why then was he found liable in a civil trial?
If "Not Guilty" = "Exonerate" = "Innocent" why didn't OJ's attorneys point out this simple fact in court?

Because only a linguistic idiot thinks "acquit" = "exonerate."

This silly notion of 'a majority' of Senators has zero meaning. The Constitution sets the requirements, you folks failed to meet those requirements. This is nothing more than continued whining on your part. Sad. Without a conviction, he was exonerated, just get over it. It's pretty childish to still be throwing a hissy fit over this years later. Grow up.
He was not exonerated.
Why do you need to lie to defend this crap pile?

The word "guilty" is not mentioned ANYWHERE in the Constitution.

Seems it is YOU imagining a non-existent Constitution.

My Constitution says it takes 2/3rds of present Senate members to convict. A person is not guilty unless they are convicted.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

My Constitution says it takes 2/3rds of present Senate members to convict. A person is not guilty unless they are convicted.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.
YOU said failure to convict is exoneration, proof of not guilty under the constitution.
YOU said that.

All you're doing here is agreeing with me that failing to meet the vote numbers to remove someone from office has nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

Your failure to comprehend and use the english language is not unexpected.

Acquitted = Not Guilty
Acquitted <> exonerated.
Not guilty <> exonerated.

Exonerated = Proven Innocent

Is it the number of syllables confusing you?
I already provided a link to the definitions and a list of synonyms, Simp.

It proves you are full of shit.

Explain OJ then?

If he was exonerated why then was he found liable in a civil trial?
If "Not Guilty" = "Exonerate" = "Innocent" why didn't OJ's attorneys point out this simple fact in court?

Because only a linguistic idiot thinks "acquit" = "exonerate."
The OJ explanation is a jury full of morons.

Next?

You forget that the Senate did NOT convict Trump of insurrection--which J6 was not--or anything else. The House can impeach every day of the week and with no conviction there is no violation.
Isn’t this a lot like Eggmorin concluding Trump committed murder but no one is dead. Oh, I see, maybe Trump was thinking about it.

He was not convicted. Show me where the Constitution states a simple majority is all that is needed to convict someone who's been impeached?
They feel strongly it should. So heel clicking gets it done

No, he was not exonerated.
Why do you need to lie?
Is your position so weak only lying can support it?

Sad.
Of course he was. Just because you say he wasn't doesn't mean anything at all. Get over yourself. Keep crying though, it's at least something you are good at. Silver linings and all that.

Of course he was. Just because you say he wasn't doesn't mean anything at all. Get over yourself. Keep crying though, it's at least something you are good at. Silver linings and all that.
Among the 85 words liberals change to suite their wishes and feelings are guilty, innocent, not guilty, impeached, exonerated , innocent

YOU said failure to convict is exoneration, proof of not guilty under the constitution.
YOU said that.

All you're doing here is agreeing with me that failing to meet the vote numbers to remove someone from office has nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I never used the word, "exoneration." So no, I didn't say that.

And I quoted a section of the Constitution that was about being convicted, NOT about being expelled, which is all about guilty vs. not guilty. Guilt requires 2/3rds of present Senate members.

"We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one."
When is Obama going to be indicted for dropping bombs and murdering doctors?

I already provided a link to the definitions and a list of synonyms, Simp.

It proves you are full of shit.
Well then welcome to lunch you shit eating dickwipe.

When someone gets convicted by a dictionary you get back to me shitbird.

Are you really this stupid or just some loser troll?

Forum List

Back