Democrats and Republicans pass Warren Amendment which calls for removal of Confederate Monuments in graveyards including Arlington

This is a complete travesty. Elizabeth Warren is one vile piece of you know what. Shame on the lawmakers who passed this.

They have passed nothing yet. Killer amendments will be added to the bill so it will not pass. Filibuster if it must come to that. No reason to change names. Sure as the fuck don't try to rename them after civil rights people.

We have to learn about our history, honor those that fought and learn from mistakes made so many years ago.
Honoring those patriots who fought for the security and preservation of the United States is one thing and Americans should never forget them or their sacrifices.

Honoring TRAITORS of the United States who took up arms against this Nation and the Constitution to create their own Slave Nation separate and apart is anathema to all reasonable and honorable conduct!
Lol you need to get a history lesson
Really? Well why don't you point out EXACTLY what is wrong in what I wrote and be specific...very specific, boi!
Most ppl in the south never seen a black before, and were fighting ppl because they showed up on there land, the war had nothing to do with slavery, it was states rights. More economic power to control the goods.
You fucking retard. They fought because they wanted slavery to stay as it was. Your alternate facts are bullshit.
Wrong, moron.
You fucking idiot. Its even in their articles of seccesion.

" Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin. "
That was one reason out of several, dumbass. Furthermore, that isn't why Lincoln launched the war against the South. Lincoln didn't give a damn about the slaves.
It was the first, second, and third reason listed you fucking idiot. :lol:
That was one state. Other states listed numerous reasons.
Show me one confederate state that didnt list slavery. Also I am sure you are familiar with the Cornerstone address right? They were speaking for all confederate states. Sorry dude. You just dont know what the fuck youre talking about. :)

Stephens' speech declared that disagreements over the enslavement of African Americans were the "immediate cause" of secession and that the Confederate constitution had resolved such issues, saying:

The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. Jefferson, in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the "rock upon which the old Union would split." He was right. What was conjecture with him, is now a realized fact. But whether he fully comprehended the great truth upon which that rock stood and stands, may be doubted. The prevailing ideas entertained by him and most of the leading statesmen at the time of the formation of the old Constitution were, that the enslavement of the African was in violation of the laws of nature; that it was wrong in principle, socially, morally and politically. It was an evil they knew not well how to deal with; but the general opinion of the men of that day was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution would be evanescent and pass away. [...] Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong. They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the idea of a Government built upon it—when the "storm came and the wind blew, it fell."
You're treating a petulant child as an adult. LOL

I'd agree that slavery really was "the issue." All issues had, at the heart, slavery.

But I don't see Warren opposing statues to dead confederates on civil war parks. I'd be against that, if she were.
I saw an outstanding quote somewhere the other day that went something like this.

"We cant begin to dismantle white supremacy if we are still celebrating the symbols that applaud the belief in white supremacy."

So let those civil war parks exist on private land and remove the tax payers burden to support the up keep and maintenance of confederate statues.
Well, why? The South lost. I gotta tell ya that I've been to Vicksburg countless times, Bulls Run, Antietam and Gettysburg ….. and the issue is sacrifice and bravery.

I think it's too bad that southern states have successfully removed most sites connected with slavery. At the Univ of Va there were slave sites. I read that at Monticello they've ucovered Sally Hemmings living spaces. We need more history, not less. But we need to be honest about our history. And yes the WH was built partly with slave labor
" The South lost. "

Exactly. Their ideology should also lose. To honor those that fought for that ideology is to keep that ideology alive. You cant seperate the two because of the way the human mind works. We dont need memorials to remember history. Put it in a history book. Teach it to the children so they never forget but to honor that ideology or the people that fought for it is a constant slap in the face for Black americans. White people love to tell Black people to "let it go" in regards to slavery. In return we say show us by letting go of the ideology that the very same traitors and enslavers that created and fought to maintain slavery should be honored in any way.
That's horseshit. What about the Romans. They practiced slavery. Are they all vermin because of that?

How about the English? The established slavery in this country. They also has slavery in their sugar plantations in the carribean for centuries. Are they all scum forever?

You're obviously just trying to keep the hatred alive for the sake of electoral success. There's nothing noble nor admirable about your motives.
I could give a fuck about the Romans or the English. The point is that there are no memorials to them and if there are they need to come down.
Sorry don't forget any American history, Lafayette, and the American revolution history says we were likely to have lost with out him, that's why history good or bad should never be erased.
I agree history good or bad should never be erased. Bad history should never be honored.

This is a complete travesty. Elizabeth Warren is one vile piece of you know what. Shame on the lawmakers who passed this.

They have passed nothing yet. Killer amendments will be added to the bill so it will not pass. Filibuster if it must come to that. No reason to change names. Sure as the fuck don't try to rename them after civil rights people.

Civil Rights people would actually be the best names. They are the ones that fought for freedom and equality across the board. The current traitor names fought to enslave people. Totally against the american way.

It’s sickening seeing politicians and police cowtowing to the lowest common denominator in a futile attempt to soothe their feelings and restore them to some unknown level of contentment.

We have to learn about our history, honor those that fought and learn from mistakes made so many years ago.
Honoring those patriots who fought for the security and preservation of the United States is one thing and Americans should never forget them or their sacrifices.

Honoring TRAITORS of the United States who took up arms against this Nation and the Constitution to create their own Slave Nation separate and apart is anathema to all reasonable and honorable conduct!
Except, leaving the union was not clearly forbidden.

Furthermore, the terms of surrender included no treason for anyone and complete reconciliation after reconstruction.

So, take your "traitor" nonsense and get the fuck out. They would have been traitors to their own state if they fought against it.

I can tell you have a very simplistic understanding of it all.

Furthermore, the terms of surrender included no treason for anyone and complete reconciliation after reconstruction.

So, take your "traitor" nonsense and get the fuck out. They would have been traitors to their own state if they fought against it.

US Constitution
Article III, Sec. 3 Cls. 1
" Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. "

They were TRAITORS when they levied war against the United States in 1861, fool!

Leaving the union and the terms of surrender after the fact, are NOTWITHSTANDING, you bloody fool!
They were West Point graduates and heroes of Mexican-American War as Jr. officer's. They had every right to support their states. The felt the United States government had become treasonous and illegitimate by not supporting states rights.

Really? Well why don't you point out EXACTLY what is wrong in what I wrote and be specific...very specific, boi!
Most ppl in the south never seen a black before, and were fighting ppl because they showed up on there land, the war had nothing to do with slavery, it was states rights. More economic power to control the goods.
You fucking retard. They fought because they wanted slavery to stay as it was. Your alternate facts are bullshit.
Wrong, moron.

" Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin. "
That was one reason out of several, dumbass. Furthermore, that isn't why Lincoln launched the war against the South. Lincoln didn't give a damn about the slaves.
Show me one confederate state that didnt list slavery. Also I am sure you are familiar with the Cornerstone address right? They were speaking for all confederate states. Sorry dude. You just dont know what the fuck youre talking about. :)

Stephens' speech declared that disagreements over the enslavement of African Americans were the "immediate cause" of secession and that the Confederate constitution had resolved such issues, saying:

The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. Jefferson, in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the "rock upon which the old Union would split." He was right. What was conjecture with him, is now a realized fact. But whether he fully comprehended the great truth upon which that rock stood and stands, may be doubted. The prevailing ideas entertained by him and most of the leading statesmen at the time of the formation of the old Constitution were, that the enslavement of the African was in violation of the laws of nature; that it was wrong in principle, socially, morally and politically. It was an evil they knew not well how to deal with; but the general opinion of the men of that day was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution would be evanescent and pass away. [...] Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong. They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the idea of a Government built upon it—when the "storm came and the wind blew, it fell."

I'd agree that slavery really was "the issue." All issues had, at the heart, slavery.

But I don't see Warren opposing statues to dead confederates on civil war parks. I'd be against that, if she were.
I saw an outstanding quote somewhere the other day that went something like this.

"We cant begin to dismantle white supremacy if we are still celebrating the symbols that applaud the belief in white supremacy."

So let those civil war parks exist on private land and remove the tax payers burden to support the up keep and maintenance of confederate statues.
Well, why? The South lost. I gotta tell ya that I've been to Vicksburg countless times, Bulls Run, Antietam and Gettysburg ….. and the issue is sacrifice and bravery.

I think it's too bad that southern states have successfully removed most sites connected with slavery. At the Univ of Va there were slave sites. I read that at Monticello they've ucovered Sally Hemmings living spaces. We need more history, not less. But we need to be honest about our history. And yes the WH was built partly with slave labor
" The South lost. "

Exactly. Their ideology should also lose. To honor those that fought for that ideology is to keep that ideology alive. You cant seperate the two because of the way the human mind works. We dont need memorials to remember history. Put it in a history book. Teach it to the children so they never forget but to honor that ideology or the people that fought for it is a constant slap in the face for Black americans. White people love to tell Black people to "let it go" in regards to slavery. In return we say show us by letting go of the ideology that the very same traitors and enslavers that created and fought to maintain slavery should be honored in any way.
That's horseshit. What about the Romans. They practiced slavery. Are they all vermin because of that?

How about the English? The established slavery in this country. They also has slavery in their sugar plantations in the carribean for centuries. Are they all scum forever?

You're obviously just trying to keep the hatred alive for the sake of electoral success. There's nothing noble nor admirable about your motives.
I could give a fuck about the Romans or the English. The point is that there are no memorials to them and if there are they need to come down.
Sorry don't forget any American history, Lafayette, and the American revolution history says we were likely to have lost with out him, that's why history good or bad should never be erased.
I agree history good or bad should never be erased. Bad history should never be honored.
Some of those minority leaders that have been put into statue form the last few decades ain't exactly top shelf.

US Constitution
Article III, Sec. 3 Cls. 1
" Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. "

They were TRAITORS when they levied war against the United States in 1861, fool!

Leaving the union and the terms of surrender after the fact, are NOTWITHSTANDING, you bloody fool!
They were West Point graduates and heroes of Mexican-American War as Jr. officer's. They had every right to support their states. The felt the United States government had become treasonous and illegitimate by not supporting states rights.
They were still traitors and they lost.

Wrong, moron.

" The South lost. "

Some of those minority leaders that have been put into statue form the last few decades ain't exactly top shelf.
Who is? Washington and Jefferson owned slaves.

Civil Rights people would actually be the best names. They are the ones that fought for freedom and equality across the board. The current traitor names fought to enslave people. Totally against the american way.

Most of them were communist agitators supported by the Soviet Union at a time when USSR was putting offensive nuclear weapons on island of Cuba and had over 11,000 nuclear warheads pointed at the United States.

Most of them were communist agitators supported by the Soviet Union at a time when USSR was putting offensive nuclear weapons on island of Cuba and had over 11,000 nuclear warheads pointed at the United States.

Thats not what my parents told me. They told me that was just a claim ignorant people like you used to smear them. COINTEL PRO

COINTELPRO (syllabic abbreviation derived from COunter INTELligence PROgram) (1956–1971) was a series of covert and illegal[1][2] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting American political organizations.[3][4] FBI records show that COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals that the FBI deemed subversive,[5] including feminist organizations,[6] the Communist Party USA,[7] anti–Vietnam War organizers, activists of the civil rights movement or Black Power movement (e.g. Martin Luther King Jr., the Nation of Islam, and the Black Panther Party), environmentalist and animal rights organizations, the American Indian Movement (AIM), independence movements (such as Puerto Rican independence groups like the Young Lords), and a variety of organizations that were part of the broader New Left. The program also targeted the Ku Klux Klan in 1964.[8]

Last edited:
Zero perfect people exist, people will do many things in the interest of gaining power, love & Money. We need to protect our country by learning as much as we can, closed minds open no new doors.

Wrong, moron.

" The South lost. "

Well
Move our, I honor it

Wrong, moron.

" The South lost. "

Well
Move our, I honor it
Did you mean to say something or did you just have a seizure?

Thats not what my parents told me. They told me that was just a claim ignorant people like you used to smear them. COINTEL PRO

COINTELPRO (syllabic abbreviation derived from COunter INTELligence PROgram) (1956–1971) was a series of covert and illegal[1][2] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting American political organizations.[3][4] FBI records show that COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals that the FBI deemed subversive,[5] including feminist organizations,[6] the Communist Party USA,[7] anti–Vietnam War organizers, activists of the civil rights movement or Black Power movement (e.g. Martin Luther King Jr., the Nation of Islam, and the Black Panther Party), environmentalist and animal rights organizations, the American Indian Movement (AIM), independence movements (such as Puerto Rican independence groups like the Young Lords), and a variety of organizations that were part of the broader New Left. The program also targeted the Ku Klux Klan in 1964.[8]

Your parents were wrong. Communist Party USA still promotes it's dominant place in Civil Rights Movement.
Here, you can read it twice and perhaps it will sink in.

Your parents were wrong. Communist Party USA still promotes it's dominant place in Civil Rights Movement.

I dont see anything about working with Russia in there.

Your words.

" Most of them were communist agitators supported by the Soviet Union "

Futile attempt to appease the scum with the false sentiment that this will make them happy and they will rise to the top and become happy and productive Americans

Censorship, banning....followed by....book burning?

Ah, the progression of Liberal Progressive Socialist Democrats further and further to the Left.

:cool:

Rioting, looting, and murder moves on to grave desecration.

Been a seriously frightening couple of weeks.

Welcome to Liberal Progressive Democratic Party Rule.

They are finally getting to try to destroy / erase all of this nations' history / culture, any reminder of who we are, where we came from, and how far we have come.

They can destroy monuments, but that does not change our history.
"They can destroy monuments, but that does not change our history."

My point exactly. As long as its written somewhere you can fondly reminiscence on what coulda been.
Except that you Stalinist creeps are only a few steps removed from book burning.
Banning movies ( Gone With the Wind) and books (Tom Sawyer) etc already happening.

Banned? Hardly. They're still for sale. But so is Mein Kampt.
Amazon banned Mein Kampf, moron.

Robot Check
View attachment 351127
View attachment 351130
Now why would someone want that shitty book?

Not sure. The point is that it is not banned. Amazon Prime says I can have a copy at my door on Thursday. Might not be in the school library, and I'm good with that.
It was banned and then Amazon backed down after the furor erupted.
So you got caught in another lie huh? You need to get better if youre going to keep this up.
Suck on it, dumbfuck:

Amazon Bans, Then Reinstates, Hitler’s ‘Mein Kampf’
I know its wrong to do so, but I relish the moments when 'MS Cleo' (aka Asclepias) makes 'declarations of 'fact'' based on nothing but his own ignorance-based, biased opinion, only to be proven wrong...over and over...with actual evidence.

Thanks you, Bripat....

They are finally getting to try to destroy / erase all of this nations' history / culture, any reminder of who we are, where we came from, and how far we have come.

My point exactly. As long as its written somewhere you can fondly reminiscence on what coulda been.
Except that you Stalinist creeps are only a few steps removed from book burning.
Banning movies ( Gone With the Wind) and books (Tom Sawyer) etc already happening.

Robot Check
View attachment 351127
View attachment 351130

Not sure. The point is that it is not banned. Amazon Prime says I can have a copy at my door on Thursday. Might not be in the school library, and I'm good with that.
So you got caught in another lie huh? You need to get better if youre going to keep this up.
Suck on it, dumbfuck:

I know its wrong to do so, but I relish the moments when 'MS Cleo' (aka Asclepias) makes 'declarations of 'fact'' based on nothing but his own ignorance-based, biased opinion, only to be proven wrong...over and over...with actual evidence.

Thanks you, Bripat....
If he catches you making one single trivial mistake he'll do his victory dance for the next 2 years. These snowflakes are all the same.

Robot Check
View attachment 351127
View attachment 351130

Suck on it, dumbfuck:

Thanks you, Bripat....
If he catches you making one single trivial mistake he'll do his victory dance for the next 2 years. These snowflakes are all the same.

Commie black idiots forced coach to apologize for wearing OANN shirt.

But

Commie Kaepernick portrayed as robin hood Christ figure after wearing castro shirt.

Forum List

Back