Pandemic in the White Community: White on White Crime

If a crime is committed there is a 77% chance it will be on a white person because 77% of the population is white. Yes there are white people who commit crime on white people but not at a disproportionate rate to the population. Fell free to, but there is not reason to research the reason for "white on white" crime as a category. I (and no one else) has anything intelligent to say on the matter as there is no basis for the definition.
Lets start with this stat.

83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians

How do you feel about it?

Here are the facts from the FBI:
View attachment 53510
I didnt ask for facts. I asked how do you feel about the fact that 83% of whites were killed by other whites?
Therein lies our problem. I only care about the facts. How I, or anyone, feels is jaded by our experience.
The facts are that 83% of whites are killed by other whites. How do you feel about that fact?
How do you feel about the fact 93 percent of all blacks murdered are killed by other blacks?

View attachment 53510
I didnt ask for facts. I asked how do you feel about the fact that 83% of whites were killed by other whites?
Therein lies our problem. I only care about the facts. How I, or anyone, feels is jaded by our experience.
The facts are that 83% of whites are killed by other whites. How do you feel about that fact?
How do you feel about the fact 93 percent of all blacks murdered are killed by other blacks?
When the numbers exceed 3000 per year, let me know and I'll be more concerned.

They don't care.

There's no political advantage for them in discussing it.

Literally.

How nasty is that?

Last edited:
At least black people discuss it. White people don't care so much they won't even touch the subject or worse...think nothing is wrong

At least black people discuss it. White people don't care so much they won't even touch the subject or worse...think nothing is wrong

Apparently all those blacks discussing what you say they're discussing has done little to no good. Same thing seems to be the case with bastard births.

When 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks and over 70% of the babies born to black are illegitimate, it's time to change what you're discussing. IT ISN'T WORKING. I guess when you have the fall back of blaming white people and an administration that furthers that, there really isn't a need to correct things.

Last edited:
The rule is high poverty equals high crime or criminality

Except for white people they have it all and still wacky each other

Apparently all those blacks discussing what you say they're discussing has done little to no good. Same thing seems to be the case with bastard births.

So, white people won't even try to talk about it. So it did more good than you sitting their making excuses for white broken families.

That's a huge help

So, white people won't even try to talk about it. So it did more good than you sitting their making excuses for white broken families.

That's a huge help

What whites don't do is blame black people. Blacks have that fall back in doing so and a President that perpetuates it.

Which one is it boy? People like you say there are more whites receiving welfare than blacks. Now, it's white people have it all. It can't be both ways.

Which one is it boy? People like you say there are more whites receiving welfare than blacks. Now, it's white people have it all. It can't be both ways.

What's your excuse? Jim Crow? Or you guys just prone to violence and crime?

Maybe It's the result of being slaves in Roman times

So you won't answer.

With the prison population being overrun by blacks, seems your people are the ones prone to violence and crime. I know you'll blame anything and anyone except those having committed the crimes. That's the fall back your people use.

There are super rich whites and poor whites. Do you think there is only one or the other?

Well, it's not...so why are whites pissing away their privilege? And why?

Metal music? Drug usuage? What?

I wish whites were more violent, maybe then other races would stay away from them like they do from blacks
I wish whites were more violent, maybe then other races would stay away from them like they do from blacks
Dont try to project you being a pussy on the rest of the white people. Whites are the most violent form of homo sapiens and thats well documented throughout history.

View attachment 53510
You dont answer a question with a off topic question. Please answer my question.

That's a huge help

What whites don't do is blame black people. Blacks have that fall back in doing so and a President that perpetuates it.
What whites dont do is address the white on white crime in their society and instead blame Black crime. They cant even speak on the topic without saying the word "Black".

They are predisposed to savagery

That's a huge help

What whites dont do is address the white on white crime in their society and instead blame Black crime. They cant even speak on the topic without saying the word "Black".

What blacks don't do is address the problems in the black community, for example bastard birth rates over 70%, and how that negatively affects the black community. They blame white people for their problems.

That's a huge help

What blacks don't do is address the problems in the black community, for example bastard birth rates over 70%, and how that negatively affects the black community. They blame white people for their problems.
What whites dont do is address the problems in the white community. For example the emotionally vacant parents, drugs, the animal sexual molestation, the inbreeding, and the lack of communication about white on white crime. They blame Black people for their problems and never address the most dire problems in their culture.

That's a huge help

What whites dont do is address the problems in the white community. For example the emotionally vacant parents, drugs, the animal sexual molestation, the inbreeding, and the lack of communication about white on white crime. They blame Black people for their problems and never address the most dire problems in their culture.
Except for the small problem that when comparing the two, white crime to black crime one finds that blacks are 8 times more likely to commit a crime 6 times more likely to be a victim of crime, yet you claim whites have an epidemic, what exactly do we call the problem in the black community?

Forum List

Back