The 'Angry White Male' Phenomena in America = WTF Is Going On???

Well, here we are AGAIN; another ANGRY, WHITE, MALE, has to go blow shit up, or unload his RAGE on his fellow Americans citizens.

angry white male - Google Search

Recently we have the Trump MAGA bomber from Florida, the guy that shot up the building full of Jews in Pittsburgh, and now within the past 24 hours we have the guy in California that was 29 years old, former US Marine, living in Mom's basement, that shot up the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks.

WHAT THE HELL is going on with ANGRY, WHITE, MALES in the US?

Can't YOU angry, white, male, ass holes get your shit together?

Check the stats and see who commits more crime. Oh Chicago, where the brothers shoot up the town every weekend. Nice try though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the trumpanzee's obsession with Chicago?

Someone needs to be concerned about Chicago, liberals sure as hell aren't.

Chicago Crime 2018 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!
Why the obsession with Chicago as opposed to any other city?

Why the obsession with white males as opposed to any other race or gender?

Well, here we are AGAIN; another ANGRY, WHITE, MALE, has to go blow shit up, or unload his RAGE on his fellow Americans citizens.

Recently we have the Trump MAGA bomber from Florida, the guy that shot up the building full of Jews in Pittsburgh, and now within the past 24 hours we have the guy in California that was 29 years old, former US Marine, living in Mom's basement, that shot up the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks.

Check the stats and see who commits more crime. Oh Chicago, where the brothers shoot up the town every weekend. Nice try though.

What is the trumpanzee's obsession with Chicago?

Someone needs to be concerned about Chicago, liberals sure as hell aren't.

Chicago Crime 2018 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!
Why the obsession with Chicago as opposed to any other city?

Why the obsession with white males as opposed to any other race or gender?
She's been hurt, poor dear.

like Acosta--you have no facts to back you up
blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes over twice the rate
Offenders
sexual assault over twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
the only thing whites do better is graduate--hahahahhahahhahaha
figure-coi-2.png
Why doesn't your pretty chart cite/show the source of your data?

Did you graduate? If you did high school or college? And how did you manage to graduate without them teaching and you subsequently learning how to cite your sources when you publish your work for public consumption?

I don't know what you're laughing at, that supposed superior race/intellect is falling down AGAIN.
1. anyone that has done any research on racial graduation KNOWS the rates---so they must be a newbie or racist if they don't know that
2. I put up the 2 links---Offenders and Sexual Assault
3. what does it matter?? those are all facts/true

Black Africa--MAJOR fail/shithole--undeniably proven many times
blacks in America:
crime higher rates
graduation rates low
.....the truth HURTS you--doesn't it?? people are hurt and don't like it when they realize they are not smart at all--they are really stupid
graduation rates information is all over the net
here:
The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2018)
Why should your uneducated opinions hurt my feelings? I am none of the things you're citing and you still didn't answer my question. Did you graduate and from where and how did you manage to do so without learning how to property cite your work?

Property?

You do realize that blacks and hispanics actually murder more people...right?

So um... where's this "majority" you keep whining about? Because it seems to me it's the same 46% voting Republican and the same 48% voting Democrat, all the time.

Look again.

The U.S. - population of 325 million - adult population of about 250 million.

100 to 120 million vote.

Oh, and, in most districts / states it's pretty pointless to vote anything other than Republican or Democrat. That doesn't make these voters Republicans or Democrats, just captives of that egregiously silly, non-representative First-Past-The-Post voting system.

That's not to mention that there's such a thing as a registered independent, or that Mac tried to make a divide between the left and right fringes dominating politics, and a "majority" in between that gets the shaft. Not that I would necessarily agree with the depiction, particularly with his attempts at depicting the left and right fringes as equally deleterious, since there isn't anything on par with angry (right-wing) white males to be found on the left, but his point isn't really that hard to understand. Or so I find...

You do realize that blacks and hispanics actually murder more people...right?

There to stupid to realize that.

Offenders
figure-coi-2.png

Did you graduate? If you did high school or college? And how did you manage to graduate without them teaching and you subsequently learning how to cite your sources when you publish your work for public consumption?

I don't know what you're laughing at, that supposed superior race/intellect is falling down AGAIN.
1. anyone that has done any research on racial graduation KNOWS the rates---so they must be a newbie or racist if they don't know that

blacks in America:
crime higher rates
graduation rates low
.....the truth HURTS you--doesn't it?? people are hurt and don't like it when they realize they are not smart at all--they are really stupid
here:
The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2018)
Why should your uneducated opinions hurt my feelings? I am none of the things you're citing and you still didn't answer my question. Did you graduate and from where and how did you manage to do so without learning how to property cite your work?
School of Racism and White Supremacy

the facts are RIGHT THERE--you CAN'T deny them

Keep this in mind, faggot: If we get mad enough, cucks like you will all be obliterated.

Keep poking the bear, dumbass.

I kill and eat bears. You?

You kill HotPockets.

Offenders
figure-coi-2.png

blacks in America:
crime higher rates
graduation rates low
here:

So you didn't graduate?

Offenders
figure-coi-2.png

blacks in America:
crime higher rates
graduation rates low
here:

So you didn't graduate?
I went to college and then the service
what's your point?

Offenders
figure-coi-2.png

blacks in America:
crime higher rates
graduation rates low
here:

So you didn't graduate?
what do you not understand about this graph?? it's plain and simple
figure-coi-2.png

blacks in America:
crime higher rates
graduation rates low
here:

So you didn't graduate?
what's your point?
I asked if you graduated.

blacks in America:
crime higher rates
graduation rates low
here:

So you didn't graduate?
what's your point?
I asked if you graduated.
not from college--I went into the service after 2 years--that was what I wanted
not because of grades
???

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 9.55.06 AM.png

Forum List

Back