What Is "Fair Share of Taxes"?

My share isn't fair in my book but at least it's the result of taking advantage of everything possible in the tax code - loophole or otherwise - to render as little as possible unto the federal bloodsuckers.

The government trains our workforce

Companies are relieved from the burden of teaching employees to read, write, do math and have a basic core of knowledge

While you fail to grasp the distinction between primary education and job training, most people do not.

Your inability to compose a coherent sentence has no bearing on your boss teaching you to ask "want fries with that?"

So's inversion. Whatever giant corps and greedy idiot GOP billionaires want too. If you're a total chump or bought off GOP.

Are you drunk, or just lack the subroutines needed to compose a coherent sentence?

So I repeat, you have no grasp what the term "outsourcing" mean. If you were a person, you would be a drooling moron.

But you are just an artificial stupidity routine from a virus set loose by DailyKOS.

The "franco hater dupe bot." ESET classifies this virus as "Annoying, but utterly impotent."

I hate to tell you this but I belong to no political party

It's you sheep that are the dupes

Tell me why should any business that has the means not relocate to a place that is more welcoming and allows them to make more and keep more of their money?

If the US wanted businesses to stay they would show it by making it easier for businesses to operate here that would also result in more businesses starting and relocating here

But as usual we are too fucking shortsighted because of envious pricks like you
Heck, even many Dems believe some of the Pubcrappe hate- see anti-Hillary Dems...Not envious at all, dupe, just want the best for the whole country, not just the greedy idiot billionaires and giant corps that run the GOP.

If you want what's best for the country then you should want to make it easier for companies from this country and all over the world to set up shop here and not drive them out with taxes and regulatory policies
We can't compete with the 3rd world on manual labor manufacturing, so we need the GOVERNMENT to invest in training/ed. for tech jobs (3 million going begging). More mindless GOP obstruction...That's what's wrong with NAFTA etc etc. Great job! letting Germany and China get them...AND letting our infrastructure go to hell. All to protect the bloated rich and giant corps low tax rates.

We don't "need" government to invest in training that's the job of the company to train its employees or it's the individuals responsibility to improve his own skills

The government trains our workforce

Companies are relieved from the burden of teaching employees to read, write, do math and have a basic core of knowledge

No it doesn't

I never got government provided training for any job I ever had

Public school is not considered job training and we already do that so why do we need more of it?

I hate to tell you this but I belong to no political party

It's you sheep that are the dupes

Tell me why should any business that has the means not relocate to a place that is more welcoming and allows them to make more and keep more of their money?

If the US wanted businesses to stay they would show it by making it easier for businesses to operate here that would also result in more businesses starting and relocating here

But as usual we are too fucking shortsighted because of envious pricks like you
Heck, even many Dems believe some of the Pubcrappe hate- see anti-Hillary Dems...Not envious at all, dupe, just want the best for the whole country, not just the greedy idiot billionaires and giant corps that run the GOP.

If you want what's best for the country then you should want to make it easier for companies from this country and all over the world to set up shop here and not drive them out with taxes and regulatory policies
We can't compete with the 3rd world on manual labor manufacturing, so we need the GOVERNMENT to invest in training/ed. for tech jobs (3 million going begging). More mindless GOP obstruction...That's what's wrong with NAFTA etc etc. Great job! letting Germany and China get them...AND letting our infrastructure go to hell. All to protect the bloated rich and giant corps low tax rates.

We don't "need" government to invest in training that's the job of the company to train its employees or it's the individuals responsibility to improve his own skills
The shortsighted idiot shareholders, the incredibly overpaid CEOs, and the Pubs who set up the shortsighted tax regs don't believe in intelligence.

We already have public schools we do not need to train people in specific job skills that is the employers responsibility or the individual's

The shortsighted idiot shareholders, the incredibly overpaid CEOs, and the Pubs who set up the shortsighted tax regs don't believe in intelligence.

We already have public schools we do not need to train people in specific job skills that is the employers responsibility or the individual's
That was easy, dupe. lol. Yup, works great- only 3 million good tech jobs going begging, and to Germany, France etc where greedy idiot billionaires aren't in charge...

That was easy, dupe. lol. Yup, works great- only 3 million good tech jobs going begging, and to Germany, France etc where greedy idiot billionaires aren't in charge...

Can you write in complete sentences?

Teah it
What is funny is that CEOs make much less overseas....you don't see them shipping out those jobs
has nothing to do with the fact that almost every other country has a lower corporate tax rate

Tell how does some CEOs salary effect your paycheck?

Do you really think that if every CEO was forced to get a pay cut by the government that you would magically make more money?
Trying to sell that lie again?

No, we do not have the highest corporate tax rate. Our effective tax rate which is after all deductions are taken, puts our corporations at less than the average rate of industrialized countries

Same pot of money. Corporations tell employees times are tough and they will have to make do with less......meanwhile, they jack up executive pay

Corporate Income Tax Rates around the World, 2015

The United States Has the Third Highest Corporate Tax Rate among 173 Nations

And what private companies pay their employees is not your concern. If any employee doesn't like the way the company they work for is run they are free to work elsewhere
Executives have that same freedom. Of course, since they generally work within the old boy network, they seldom need it.

SO what?
So the executives can settle for less just like they expect their employees to do.

Teah it
has nothing to do with the fact that almost every other country has a lower corporate tax rate

Tell how does some CEOs salary effect your paycheck?

Do you really think that if every CEO was forced to get a pay cut by the government that you would magically make more money?

No, we do not have the highest corporate tax rate. Our effective tax rate which is after all deductions are taken, puts our corporations at less than the average rate of industrialized countries

Same pot of money. Corporations tell employees times are tough and they will have to make do with less......meanwhile, they jack up executive pay

And what private companies pay their employees is not your concern. If any employee doesn't like the way the company they work for is run they are free to work elsewhere
Executives have that same freedom. Of course, since they generally work within the old boy network, they seldom need it.

SO what?
So the executives can settle for less just like they expect their employees to do.

WHy should they it's none of yours or anyone else's business what employees of any business make for a salary

and besides no CEO salary has any effect on your pay or your ability to get a higher paying job

WHy should they it's none of yours or anyone else's business what employees of any business make for a salary

That's not what you were saying yesterday.
You were all hung up on the millions those attorneys made from the law suit they presented.

That's not what you were saying yesterday.
You were all hung up on the millions those attorneys made from the law suit they presented.

No I wasn't you fuck tard I was illustrating that the lawyers were the only ones who benefited from the specious law suit

But I never said they shouldn't have made that money did I?
You are saying people shouldn't make the money they make because somehow it's not fair

THAT is envy

SO what?

and besides no CEO salary has any effect on your pay or your ability to get a higher paying job
What world do you live in where there's not a finite amount of money available for employee salaries?

SO what?

What world do you live in where there's not a finite amount of money available for employee salaries?

So If my income goes up then someone else's has to go down?

Tell me when has that ever happened to you?

Forum List

Back