I Am an American Liberal and I Vote Blue

I vote blue not because I like Nancy P., but because of the growing control that the blue-haired church ladies and other special interests have over the only viable opposition, and the government can stay the fuck out of my bedroom and my liquor cabinet, thank you very much. :eusa_snooty:

I'm as tired of the aging leadership in the Democratic Party as I am of the aging leadership in the Republican Party. There's no good reason for the average age of Congressional and Senate leadership when you remove 'power' and 'corruption' from the table. None.

My strongest hope is that Mrs. Clinton fades in to the glory that she has already brought upon herself, and that AVG-Joe Biden establishes himself as an advice giving father figure-head party leader similar to Mr. Clinton, but without all the baggage and creepy vibes.

I am an American Liberal in the style of Thomas Jefferson, and I accuse the modern Republican Party of only bitching about deficit spending when they don't control the credit card. Y'all are a bunch of pussies.

Of course the economy is going balls-to-the-wall! The short-sighted Republicans just borrowed a bazillion dollars from The American Future and injected in to our economy!

As if we haven't hamstrung our grand kids badly enough. You assholes disgust me! I will never vote Republican again. If I can't stomach the opposition, I will abstain. You bastards should have spent that money on infrastructure.

I vote blue because the Republicans seem easily bought by special interests. I believe that the Republicans are more concerned with short-term profits than Americas Future.

I believe that, while most human activity and industry should be rewarded based on the effort and risk required to do it, 'profit' is the absolute worst reason for our Society to pursue a Medical Industry and a Pharmaceutical Industry, among others.

I believe in Society. I believe that the purpose of The United States Constitution was to create a Society based not on pleasing every rich ass-hole who could afford an army, but based on a contract among free people willing to be taxed to pay for a professional army beholding only to them via their fairly elected representatives.

I believe that US Citizenship makes each of us beholding to that contract, whether we like it or not.

My hope for the future is that the next president is smart enough demand a fair and simple tax code from congress, compassionate and decent enough to stop selling guns to the Arabs in spite of the fat profits, and smart enough not to listen to the blue-haired church ladies and write off the inadvertent steps in the right direction that Trump has made, like shaking things up in world trade.

The blue-haired church ladies are SO fucking conservative!

:popcorn:

Translation:
“I’m a filthy lowlife and I need lots of free shit from taxpayers and or I love illegal wetbacks and or I puff pole and or I think a man in a dress has a right to shit next to little girls.”

I voted straight Republican ticket................ROLL TIDE

:abgg2q.jpg:

There are only three reasons that I can come up for voting republican:

1. Extreme family wealth.

2. Fear.

3. Intolerance.

I hate to break it to you, but, unless you're wealthy, Freedom means all of us tolerating the rest of us, even the weird among us.

Ah...yeah I'm back to you being an idiot. Let me decide if I want to utterly destroy your world view, maybe I'll gift you that.

Then you're an imbecile at best.

Otherwise you are aware your regressive agenda is just as bad for America as it is for Venezuela, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, or it was for 100 million dead russian, chinese, and other peasants who didn't have the firepower to resist. Thus making you a sociopath, and I pledge eternal hostility to you.

I vote blue not because I like Nancy P., but because of the growing control that the blue-haired church ladies and other special interests have over the only viable opposition, and the government can stay the fuck out of my bedroom and my liquor cabinet, thank you very much. :eusa_snooty:

I'm as tired of the aging leadership in the Democratic Party as I am of the aging leadership in the Republican Party. There's no good reason for the average age of Congressional and Senate leadership when you remove 'power' and 'corruption' from the table. None.

My strongest hope is that Mrs. Clinton fades in to the glory that she has already brought upon herself, and that AVG-Joe Biden establishes himself as an advice giving father figure-head party leader similar to Mr. Clinton, but without all the baggage and creepy vibes.

I am an American Liberal in the style of Thomas Jefferson, and I accuse the modern Republican Party of only bitching about deficit spending when they don't control the credit card. Y'all are a bunch of pussies.

Of course the economy is going balls-to-the-wall! The short-sighted Republicans just borrowed a bazillion dollars from The American Future and injected in to our economy!

As if we haven't hamstrung our grand kids badly enough. You assholes disgust me! I will never vote Republican again. If I can't stomach the opposition, I will abstain. You bastards should have spent that money on infrastructure.

I vote blue because the Republicans seem easily bought by special interests. I believe that the Republicans are more concerned with short-term profits than Americas Future.

I believe that, while most human activity and industry should be rewarded based on the effort and risk required to do it, 'profit' is the absolute worst reason for our Society to pursue a Medical Industry and a Pharmaceutical Industry, among others.

I believe in Society. I believe that the purpose of The United States Constitution was to create a Society based not on pleasing every rich ass-hole who could afford an army, but based on a contract among free people willing to be taxed to pay for a professional army beholding only to them via their fairly elected representatives.

I believe that US Citizenship makes each of us beholding to that contract, whether we like it or not.

My hope for the future is that the next president is smart enough demand a fair and simple tax code from congress, compassionate and decent enough to stop selling guns to the Arabs in spite of the fat profits, and smart enough not to listen to the blue-haired church ladies and write off the inadvertent steps in the right direction that Trump has made, like shaking things up in world trade.

You and I are the same.

I just can't bring myself to vote for commies (many Dems).

I will pinky swear to vote yellow from now on, if you do.

:beer:

...and fuck blue-haired church ladies!!!

images

Rich ass-holes have their benefactors in both parties Joe. I think you're greatly mistaken if you don't realize how much the Dems are controlled by rich ass-holes.

You're missing the point: The reason for The Constitution in the first place.

The only reason Europe had kings was that families evolved on this dog-eat-dog world who could hold on to enough income producing wealth to afford armies.

A small group of VOLUNTEERS calling themselves We, The Peeps decided throw their lots and taxes in with each other to pursue a different and hopefully better way.

They were smart enough to give us the elegant document that we cherish today, with it's renouncing of royalty and it's promise of equality, yet too weak to live up to their own ideals that they'd so carefully committed to words on paper, allowing the special interests of the day to thrive on slavery.

America has been taking baby steps toward fulfilling the promise of that special document ever since, and with every group of weirdos and odd-balls that successfully use it's argument of equality for ALL to obtain their rightful slice of the American Pie, We, The Peeps inch closer to leading humanity to the stars.

Baby steps to the stars, baby! :thup:

`

I think you're missing my point, which is based on your predilection to vote blue - I haven't seen the numbers that indicate how many rich ass-holes vote red vs blue, but I'd guess that it's probably fairly evenly split. I know that there are some extremely rich people who support the Dems, same as others support the Repubs and that's fine, but I do not believe the GOP is any more interested in pleasing those rich ass-holes on their side any more than the Dems are doing the same for their rich ass-holes. You got any reason to doubt that? If you do, let's see a link.

About the Constitution, opinions vary of course but there is the view that the Dems are more interested in ignoring, changing, or outright doing away with the Constitution that the Right is.

2. Fear.

3. Intolerance.

I hate to break it to you, but, unless you're wealthy, Freedom means all of us tolerating the rest of us, even the weird among us.

lots of intolerant and fearful lefties to Joe.....your buddy dean is a good example of one...

What the fuck makes you think I have any buddies? Furthermore, What am I supposed to do about it?

As long as everybody adheres to the rules - Thou shall not kill, etc. - everyone should be free to be as weird as they want, right? Isn't that what freedom is?

If not, who get's to decide?
who gets to decide?....apparently the far right and left think they do....

Translation:
“I’m a filthy lowlife and I need lots of free shit from taxpayers and or I love illegal wetbacks and or I puff pole and or I think a man in a dress has a right to shit next to little girls.”

Say WHAT about Joe?
Be very careful, little man. He has friends.
2a0dbb7b7436c22f644c8eb7bdf747d6--louvre-paris-paris-.jpg

Translation:

Say WHAT about Joe?

Fuck Joe and his friends....What now?

Translation:

Say WHAT about Joe?

Fuck Joe and his friends....What now?
lol

2. Fear.

3. Intolerance.

Extreme family wealth?

Tell me, why is it that the rich states are all blue and the poor states red? Why is it that not even the Koch Brothers support Trump? Rich fat cats like Soros are now using you as their tool.

Fear?

Are you not fear mongering stating that the GOP wants back in the bedroom? It seems to me that you adore the government being in the bedroom with a flash light to make sure that no polygamy is going on so they can marry. Seems to me that if you want the government out of the bedroom, you would get them out of the marriage business, but you don't want that, do you? No, you want them under the sheets watching.

Intolerance?

Just turn on CNN to find intolerance. Larry King called it the Trump network because they all have Trump derangement syndrome.

Oh, and if you adore state run health care, perhaps talk to Vets all across this nation who have had poor treatment from it and those who seek care outside the VA. If they treat our Vets like this, how will they treat the rest of us?

It is not so much that I vote Red but that I vote anti Blue.

Unfortunately, our voting system doesn't allow this. You might tell yourself that your vote for a candidate is "really" a vote against some other schmoe, but it's sheer delusion. If you vote Red, you're supporting Red. Period.
And if you vote Blue you are supporting Blue period.........let me think on that.........no......I'm not supporting Blue.

Now for those who vote for neither............might make you feel good, but your vote is worthless whether you like it or not.

Oh it's worth something, and I'm not giving it to a candidate I don't support out of fear.
Fear......it's a edjumacated guess on who will screw us less..............When you vote for someone who can't win you pretty much do nothing at all.

Unfortunately, our voting system doesn't allow this. You might tell yourself that your vote for a candidate is "really" a vote against some other schmoe, but it's sheer delusion. If you vote Red, you're supporting Red. Period.
And if you vote Blue you are supporting Blue period.........let me think on that.........no......I'm not supporting Blue.

Now for those who vote for neither............might make you feel good, but your vote is worthless whether you like it or not.

Oh it's worth something, and I'm not giving it to a candidate I don't support out of fear.
Fear......it's a edjumacated guess on who will screw us less..............When you vote for someone who can't win you pretty much do nothing at all.

I don't agree. When votes are recorded for third party candidates it gets noticed. It might not decide the election, but by that standard any vote for a candidate who doesn't win is wasted. That seems like a silly way to look at it.

In any case, as I mentioned earlier, we don't have to put up with the lesser-of-two-evils conundrum. We can, and should, change the voting process to avoid it.

I don't agree. When votes are recorded for third party candidates it gets noticed. It might not decide the election, but by that standard any vote for a candidate who doesn't win is wasted. That seems like a silly way to look at it.

In any case, as I mentioned earlier, we don't have to put up with the lesser-of-two-evils conundrum. We can, and should, change the voting process to avoid it.
It's the same dang thing as flushing your vote down the toilet............Unless you want to get a Million votes for Bugs Bunny...........

Where was that vote that a dead man won the election...............LOL

2. Fear.

3. Intolerance.

So you don’t think demolosers are rich? Really? Doris? What?

Forum List

Back