if a pregnant woman is attacked and her baby dies has murder been committed ??

One thing these threads always prove, is that the majority of serial killings in this country, are perpetrated by women.

When one looks at the number of abortions (killings) performed since Roe V. Wade, it's quite clear that there are a whole hell of a lot of women who have had multiple abortions in their child bearing years, running around this country.

Unfortunately, due to the privacy laws that protect these killers, we'll never know exactly how many of these serial killers are running around this country.

You have no business knowing who has had an abortion and who hasn't.
Odd, usually homicide is considered a public matter

Abortion isn't killing, and women are not serial killers.
They foetus survives? :eek:

Where have they all been hiding?
In the womb, a fetus relies physically on the body of another to sustain their life.

abby_and_brittany.jpg

Which one would you kill and which one do you consider human?

If it cant survive outside of the womb then it not a seprate person is it.

You will never be able to FORCE women to bare children they are unwilling to bare.

HISTORY is replete with that fact.

You just hate facts on the right

Will the baby survive outside the womb if it wasn't fed?

There is a difference between physical dependence and social dependence. Babies, and those in nursing homes are socially dependent, as they rely on members of society to care for them.
In the womb, a fetus relies physically on the body of another to sustain their life.

What possible point do you think you are making? A new born demands another to "physically" care for it. It's life depends on the "physical" care of another for it to survive. The only difference between it at birth and in the womb is location.

But that's not even the argument- The argument is: Does our Constitution actually grant a "right" to kill an unborn baby? The answer is a resounding NO.

Legal Issues of Roe v. Wade

There is a difference between physical dependence and social dependence. Babies, and those in nursing homes are socially dependent, as they rely on members of society to care for them.

What possible point do you think you are making? A new born demands another to "physically" care for it. It's life depends on the "physical" care of another for it to survive. The only difference between it at birth and in the womb is location.

But that's not even the argument- The argument is: Does our Constitution actually grant a "right" to kill an unborn baby? The answer is a resounding NO.

:clap2::clap2:

No it doesn't. When a baby is born, you do not have to provide your own body to keep it alive. It doesn't rely on you physically, because it doesn't source any nutrients from your body - breastfeeding doesn't count, because many infants are fed formula.

You have no business knowing who has had an abortion and who hasn't.
And i'm quite sure those serial killers agree with you.

Abortion isn't killing, and women are not serial killers.

Why do you hate women so much?
And if abortion isn't killing, just what the fuck is it.....extermination?

I love women.....My mother, sister, wife, twin daughters, aunts, nieces, sister in-laws, friends, and every ex-girlfriend I ever had, clearly know it.

What I hate, are people who show pure disdain and hatred for INNOCENT life, simply because it's an inconvenience to them.

Abortion is not murder. Get it through your head.

abby_and_brittany.jpg

I would have terminated them both at birth. They are a monstrosity and shouldn't have been born in the first place. If there is a God, he fucked up badly.
You can't "terminate at birth". That's called murder.

See, this is an example of why I sometimes suspect you are a child, not an adult. You don't know those girls or their parents, but you've deemed their life not just unimportant, but so disgusting as to need murdered, based solely on a single picture.

If it cant survive outside of the womb then it not a seprate person is it.

You will never be able to FORCE women to bare children they are unwilling to bare.

HISTORY is replete with that fact.

You just hate facts on the right

some elderly people rely physically on the bodies of younger people to help them get around,and take care of themselves ....according to your leftist views they should be terminated !! i guess you would have no problem with death panels .:eusa_eh:

abby_and_brittany.jpg

I would have terminated them both at birth. They are a monstrosity and shouldn't have been born in the first place. If there is a God, he fucked up badly.
you are one sick puppy !! you should not be allowed around children or the handicap !!

some elderly people rely physically on the bodies of younger people to help them get around,and take care of themselves ....according to your leftist views they should be terminated !! i guess you would have no problem with death panels .:eusa_eh:
In some cases, this is correct, such as when someone is on life support and not expected to ever live again without it. It is acceptable in our society to "abort" them.

In some cases, this is correct, such as when someone is on life support and not expected to ever live again without it. It is acceptable in our society to "abort" them.
life support is not the same a assisted living !! a person who is brain dead should not be allowed to linger .the point i am making is that just because someone [a baby or the elderly] needs another to survive does not mean they have no right to life !!

abby_and_brittany.jpg

So may I call you Margaret, or shall we keep it strictly formal, Ms. Sanger?

Forum List

Back