Trump Claims He Has Every Right To Prosecute His Enemies

Hunter braking a law and being convicted in no way evens the score you're due. Hell sentencing has yet to happen and wait and see if the big guy pardons his son.
If Biden weaponized the DOJ like Benedict Donald did, he would have removed the prosecutor in the case and told Garland drop all the charges.

If Biden weaponized the DOJ like Benedict Donald did, he would have removed the prosecutor in the case and told Garland drop all the charges.
We didn’t have to worry about that because trump didn’t raise a crackhead

Xiden did.

We didn’t have to worry about that because trump didn’t raise a crackhead

Xiden did.

President Biden doesn't have to worry about being a convicted felon and 3, possibly more, indictments.

Benedict Donald does.

President Biden doesn't have to worry about being a convicted felon and 3, possibly more, indictments.

Benedict Donald does.
Yes Xiden does. That’s why he is trying to get his political rival locked up, trump will prosecute him

Did put quotes around my post? Clearly was my adjective. Classified markings aren’t done in secret, you pathetic liar
Yes. “Clearly” was your adjective. Not Comey’s which is what you claimed. It was a lie.

Yes Xiden does. That’s why he is trying to get his political rival locked up, trump will prosecute him
The President isn't an all powerful King with the ability to dole out justice the way they see fit. The AG and/or a special prosecutor still has to convince a Grand Jury to bring charges. Then they have to give the defendant his day in court where the prosecution has to prove to a jury of citizens any guilt for the accused.

You will never find proof that President Biden ordered\asked the AG he appointed to prosecute anyone.

Last edited:
No one said there were any. The Repubs on the commission voted against taking action. You can't really be this stupid can you?
Nah. You’ve got stupid fully covered.

The commission took no action.

And of story, you dipshit.

That WE allow mud slinging to be the way to win elections,
as apposed to looking at their bills & voting records.
a SICK preference for party over country.

Nah. You’ve got stupid fully covered.

The commission took no action.

And of story, you dipshit.
The Republicans that Trump personally appointed to the commission gave him a free pass.

Because that’s how corrupt politics works.

Repeating your false claim doesn’t establish its truth.

You dumbass hack.
I bet you still haven’t read the Republican commissioners explanation for their vote to sweep the matter under the rug.

It was their explanation for their vote. How could it not matter?
Again, for you thinking impaired rubes:

It doesn’t matter because actions and inactions speak louder than words.
You only say that because you have to ignore the facts to maintain your weak ass narrative.
No. I have tried to educate you. But you remain impervious to rational thinking

Forum List

Back